*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Alright gals, today marks 9dpo for me and I promised I would wait until my progesterone levels came back to test with a FRER. I'm so nervous today, anxiety has been through the roof! I need my line eye ladies to please take a look. I keep catching a VVFL. I know it's super early to test, but I have been going crazy and having lots of symptoms this cycle. Please let me know your thoughts <3

View attachment 1057056 View attachment 1057057
I can see that easily!

That’s your BFP love!!! Yay!!!!! I am over the moon for you!

I’ve just enhanced the photo of your test a bit have a look - clear line!!

View attachment 1057064
Thanks huni!! I am too nervous to believe it right now after having false positives last month, but I also waited longer to use the frers this time, so I am praying to God that this is it. <3 Progesterone levels went from a .59 last cycle to a 12 indicating a good ovulation!

Thanks huni!! I am too nervous to believe it right now after having false positives last month, but I also waited longer to use the frers this time, so I am praying to God that this is it. <3 Progesterone levels went from a .59 last cycle to a 12 indicating a good ovulation!

That’s excellent news! Wow what a difference in the levels. That also shows why your lp was so short last cycle. Yay for clomid!!! \\:D/:dance::happydance:

Definitely, I couldn't believe how much of a difference it could make! Clomid is my miracle drug! Now I am just going to pray that the tests continue to get darker. [-o&lt;

Holy cow! Faith, Cis, and Laura...CONGRATS. Look at all of these lines! Just amazing. So exciting!

We can all be buddies in a November Babies group! (Assuming all our beans stick, of course)

I’m anxiously awaiting a call with yesterday’s repeat beta results. So nervous. But period would be due tomorrow and normally by now I’d feel AF signs and I don’t, so that’s promising. Just constant queasiness and tender breasts. Eeeee! Call already, nurse!

Plus1, oh nooo. This breaks my heart. Ive been there, and it is just awful. I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you take care of yourself right now and feel ready to try again next cycle, if that’s your wish.

Holy cow! Faith, Cis, and Laura...CONGRATS. Look at all of these lines! Just amazing. So exciting!

We can all be buddies in a November Babies group! (Assuming all our beans stick, of course)

I’m anxiously awaiting a call with yesterday’s repeat beta results. So nervous. But period would be due tomorrow and normally by now I’d feel AF signs and I don’t, so that’s promising. Just constant queasiness and tender breasts. Eeeee! Call already, nurse!
I'm so nervous to call it a bfp this early. I am so afraid that it is going to be a false +. Praying it isn't but still nervous!

I can't wait to see how your beta levels come back! You've had some great test lines hun!

That's wonderful news!! Congrats girl!!

Thank you! I’m feeling so relieved. So hard being pregnant after losses! But this helps reassure me. My beta quadrupled in 48 hrs so I hope that’s an excellent sign.

I hope beyond hope you keep getting lines!

Thank you! I’m feeling so relieved. So hard being pregnant after losses! But this helps reassure me. My beta quadrupled in 48 hrs so I hope that’s an excellent sign.

I hope beyond hope you keep getting lines!
The average for hcg levels is it normally doubles ever 48, so that is incredible growth! I will keep you in my prayers love for a healthy and happy 9 mo! <3

I'll keep you ladies posted on mine as well. :)

CIZ!!!! I just saw your post! I can most definitely see a line now on yours huni! Yay!
Thank you lovely! I’m nervous too I’m hoping for a nice line on Sunday. This cycle has been crazy so this is a bit of shock lol. I’ve been taking folic acid and vitamin d since we started trying so hopefully that’s helped :)

Hi ladies,

I’ve noticed that you guys have had to reply to your original message for the ‘view attachment’ to come up!

I’ve realised that the attachments are actually there in the original message! It’s just that it’s a blank white space, but if you click on that space it will still come up!

I’ve attached an example of where it will be! I’ve used faithandhopes bfp as the example... Congratulations on that by the way - fx it’s your sticky bean! Xx

6573F0F6-01AF-4382-8510-3274A8E0B54A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->