*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Co fostermom, I see the line even in the first one. I think your pregnant, hon! Yay!

Juju, I’m so so sorry to hear about that. That is so rough. It’s just excruciating when things are disrupted and more time is lost or feels pointless. Feels so cruel. I hope the time passes quickly and it all resolved well and you get a great cycle next go round.

Tesh, I’m sorry to hear about the need to pause TTC. That’s so hard to get all your emotions and momentum into it and then have to back off. I hope it’s only a brief break and things feel more stable very soon.

As for me, I’m 2 dpo. Actually felt ovulation for the first noticeable time ever, strong pinching on right side. Had a scan today to evaluate lining and check for polyps and such. Lining was over 12 so pretty good, although my doc mentioned it would be ideal if even thicker, but I think 12 is awesome. No polyps or anything and it’s evident I o’d from the right recently, as I suspected. I’m bummed this go round as our timing wasn’t ideal. No sex on O day. But we did have sex on 3 other days with at least two in fertile window (maybe all 3)... so hopefully we have a decent chance. Nice to get a clean bill of health structurally and my blood work (FSH and AMH) is much improved after lifestyle changes as well (from the book It Starts With the Egg). Next step, progesterone measuring then semen analysis if this cycle isn’t the magical one.

I tested Today 10-11 dpo which i know it’s still early and using evening urine 2 days before af.. I don’t know if I’m losing it or if I see a line lol can someone help me please I feel like I’m imagining things but I really don’t know

19625759-826B-4973-A206-52894286D856.jpeg

Thanks MissDoc....wow if I really am that's a miracle beyond miracles and completely crazy. I mean...8 years of trying. 1 failed FET and 1 FET that lead to a miscarriage. This would be natural....I guess time will tell. If I'm really pregnant it'll show up clearer on tests.

Hey all....opinions please? My cycles are confusing and never make sense.

I felt very pregnant last night so I took a test this morning. Thought I saw something faint so I took a picture, but then wrote the test off as negative. Came back to it a few hours later and a clear line was present. It seems to have a tinge of color to it. What do you think? Can anyone see anything in the first picture, which is the one I took in the time limit? The second one (right) is the one that I took after the test dried.

View attachment 1056164 View attachment 1056166
I see something!!

I tested Today 10-11 dpo which i know it’s still early and using evening urine 2 days before af.. I don’t know if I’m losing it or if I see a line lol can someone help me please I feel like I’m imagining things but I really don’t know

View attachment 1056170
I 100% see that line!!!

Hi all, I'm back again. Had a natural cycle with just Soy Isoflavones last month and not convinced I ovulated at all so I mostly avoided the boards.

This month I've taken Letrozole/Femara. I was prescribed 2.5mg but I doubled up and FF has given me crosshairs this morning. I was taking Robitussin before O, used preseed during, now I'm on the pineapple core and Brazil nuts and I'm armed with Cyclogest to use at the first hint of a BFP. Or earlier I suppose. Can't hurt.

Hope we have lots of lovely strong BFP's this month! Co-fostermom and DCS, looks like you might have started the ball rolling! Hope your lines get stronger ladies x

Waiting to O is killing me. Temp went up today so I’ll probably take a ovulation test even though my last couple have been very negative. Though this temping thing confuses me. This is my first month temping :shrug:
I'm feeling the same! Waiting to O and first month temping. I had the faintest of faint lines last night so DTD just in case I surged overnight and missed it. This morning temp is still low so going to do an opk later on. I'm CD15 today, I'm hoping I O soon and haven't missed it. Are you also monitoring your CM? I'm only just understanding it all.

Hi ladies, I am taking a mental health month. No opks, minimal testing, no obsessing! We only DTD 3 times so I am not expecting anything. I think we are on to Cd 7 or 8. Despite my mh month I know I will test early and keep it secret. Probably 8dpo so around March 6. I don't want to try too hard next month because I dont want an xmas baby (but also I don't care(DF doesn't want xmasbaby)). Gonna have a break an get back on it th month after. Baby dust to all.
Same! I thought I was the only one who wouldn't want an Xmas baby. I mentioned taking a break to my DH for that reason and he said just don't let Xmas overshadow their birthday. Obviously we wouldn't as parents but everyone else might and do the dreaded 1 combined bday/Xmas present, and then what happens to their birthday party when everyone is too busy with the holidays?

Feel a bit passionate about it because my poor dad grew up not having a bday (born on the 27th) and my sister in law didn't have a birthday cake after the age of 6 (Xmas eve bday).

Hi ladies, looks like I'm now officially in the TWW! FF is putting me at 3 dpo today with solid crosshairs but I feel like I might be 2 dpo. Either way, O has been and gone! We DTD 6 days in a row all throughout my fertile week (my poor boyfriend :lol:) so don't think we could have done much more! Also used preseed all of that week. This is our first month TTC so not expecting too much but I'm sure I will be symptom spotting and getting my hopes up as much as I try to resist! Nothing much to report as of yet expect a weird dream on 1 dpo that I took a test and it was negative :confused:

Good luck to all this month! :dust:

Thanks Daisy and MissDoc.

Well had a long chat with dh and he told me he still wants us to be pregnant this month and that he had a plan B and that all will be fine. I think we will wait until next cycle to come before we decide to stop trying completely.

For now I’m going to make the most of this cycle and still pray for our miracle. If we did conceive we would still very much want this baby no matter the circumstances.

MissDoc you and I are cycle buddies! I am also 2dpo today. Only symptoms so far are very thick creamy cm (sorry for tmi) which I definitely didn’t have last cycle. So hoping It means ovulation was strong and progesterone numbers are good so far!

Babydust to all :dust::dust::dust:

DCS14 and co_fostermom I def see lines on those tests! Good luck and hope u both see some progression soon!

Tesh I am so sorry it must be so confusing! I am sure if you get your BFP this month then it is meant to be!

Fostermom I totally see both lines!

DCS14- I also see a line on yours!!

So exciting the testing has begun this month!

MissDoc- hope you caught that egg!

Minnie- sorry you had a hard last cycle! Hope this is your cycle- Fx!

Hopeful- I loved being a December baby! But I am not really close to Christmas but thought it was a fun month to have your birthday as fun things happening at school etc. But I get wanting to avoid it if you can! Hoping you O soon!

AFM- pretty certain today is O day. After my peak yesterday and my CP and CM all show it is happening. Not sure we will be able to BD as been a crazy few days, but got in 2 BDs in fertile window so if not, hopefully that will be enough! Going to give OH the option tonight and not do my usual pouty face if he says he is too tired and just roll with it.

So i tested this morning and bfn :( so I’m feeling out this month I’ll just wait for af to show tomorrow and see what happens
I'm sorry DCS14 :( what dpo would you be now?

I'm 7dpo today and woke up with sore boobs. I'm not sure that's a good thing though because i always have sore boobs about a week before AF. Do you think that because I normally get sore boobs a week before AF that it means I'm out this cycle? That's how I'm feeling :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->