*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Alright gals, today marks 9dpo for me and I promised I would wait until my progesterone levels came back to test with a FRER. I'm so nervous today, anxiety has been through the roof! I need my line eye ladies to please take a look. I keep catching a VVFL. I know it's super early to test, but I have been going crazy and having lots of symptoms this cycle. Please let me know your thoughts <3

View attachment 1057056 View attachment 1057057

I can see it on the inverted one and im crapppppy at seein these lines that everyone else can see xx

Looks great Faith. No doubt that you are pregnant!

Cd1 for me today. Woke up to temp dip below cover line and horrible backache and cramps.

Going out to get my supplies this afternoon. Think I’m going to also do 2-6 again this cycle. Going to stick to 200 per day as I think I may have built up resistance to the isoflavones.

Can’t wait for this next week to be over so can get to bd lol. Excited to start trying again!

Wishing everyone still testing lots and lots of babydust! To whoever the witch gets see you in the April thread! Xx

Tested this morning and line was super faint and I’ve started bleeding - another chemical :(

Thank you ladies! I am still so nervous with it being light, but the last one is darker than my false + last month. Still cramping, bb's are even more sore now, heartburn, pelvic pains, sleepiness and insomnia lol (i am up right now at 4:30 typing this). I am out of town this weekend for work to judge a show choir competition today, and I really want to have news to share with hubby when I go home tomorrow. <3

Congrats to all new BFPs! March seems to be a very lucky month!

Af due today for me, BFN last night with IC, I'm 15dpo so should have def shown BFP with last night's test if I was! Temp rise this morning which is strange on the day Af is due and shes usually here when I wake up, but I'm very crampy this morning so fully expect her at some point today. Not testing til Monday if she doesn't arrive but I'm certain she will!

I'm thinking of giving soy a go this next cycle, haven't tried it before but hoping it will give a bit of a stronger ovulation. I'll have to do days 3-7 because I cant buy any til Monday now. Just a bit nervous as I have 25 day cycles and ovulate on day 10 or 11, have heard it can bring ov earlier which obviously I wouldn't want as mine is early anyway. I've questioned if I'm even ovulating but theres a clear temp shift every month so I must be? Going into our 6th cycle now after the loss, not sure where I'm going wrong but time to try something new I think and heard good things about the Soy Isoflavones.

Tesh, did you start at 200mg a day from first ever having it? I'm not sure what dosage to start with and what time of day do you take it?

Tested this morning and line was super faint and I’ve started bleeding - another chemical :(

Damn it Laura. How intensely awful. What a cruel trick, those lines. How many of these chemicals have you had? If a few perhaps it’s worth visiting with the doctor to rule out any mild conditions that could be to blame? It wasn’t super helpful to me as my doc just said they happen at my age, and everything was okay. But my very healthy friend had a mild thyroid issue that was contributing to loss.

I hope this next cycle is the real one for you if you feel ready to keep trying. Hugs.

Today’s the day that my period would come. Given the progression I really expect it to stay away unlike the other times. Can’t wait for this day to pass. Also my husband and I are in a bit of a fight so it is taking away from what should be just joyous. Bleh!

But yay for progression!

253C00B5-58CA-440B-81AF-D845DD54CD73.jpeg E35A2F2C-4C5F-4CF4-B757-10BE1B043D95.jpeg

Aww lovely sending you big hugs :( . I wish you all the best in your next cycle x

Today’s the day that my period would come. Given the progression I really expect it to stay away unlike the other times. Can’t wait for this day to pass. Also my husband and I are in a bit of a fight so it is taking away from what should be just joyous. Bleh!

But yay for progression!

View attachment 1057087 View attachment 1057089
Fab progression lines lovely.

633EF962-A624-4B8E-94D9-415EE5DFD07B.jpeg I clearly have no will power at all when it comes to pee sticks haha. I think there’s a line but could well be my eyes playing tricks.

I’m still aching across ovaries and in between. But thats all my symptoms

Ciz I saved it and played around with on my phone and there IS a very faint line there. But it’s really faint. Hopefully it keeps darkening though!

Reactions: ciz
Thanks lovely. I hope so too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"