*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

I’m sorry for not posting so much in my own thread nor updating. I’ve been sick and have a lot on my plate. Will check back soon again and update! <3

AFM, I’m approx 7 DPO and have a dull period cramping like af is here. Still 8 days left...

I don’t know what to think. I had a couple different pos OPKs this month and didn’t temp the entire month like a dummy. So, now I don’t know when I Od. I was assuming it was CD22 (which is SO late for me but I am getting old). Last night I had some brown stringy CM, though. And, today I’ve had massive pinching in my uterus. I took a test. I feel like I see the start of something. . . Maybe. I don’t know.

6926C16C-8B39-44CB-A4A0-D2C479FC10D1.jpeg

Could this second line be a byproduct of what seems to be an obvious dye run?

E41FF184-3474-478B-8105-0DB2782BBD65.jpeg

I don’t know what to think. I had a couple different pos OPKs this month and didn’t temp the entire month like a dummy. So, now I don’t know when I Od. I was assuming it was CD22 (which is SO late for me but I am getting old). Last night I had some brown stringy CM, though. And, today I’ve had massive pinching in my uterus. I took a test. I feel like I see the start of something. . . Maybe. I don’t know.

View attachment 1057114
I’m not seeing anything yet on first test hun. Sec pic there’s a line but I’d do another test to rule out dye run. Lots of luck lovely :)

I’m officially in the TWW!! Definitely gonna wait to test until the 18th. I’ll be 10 dpo by then. Ahh I am so nervous!
I truly think DH and I covered all our bases, but who knows...god, I hope this is our month.
Sending lots of luck lovely

This is my test as I said I would test on the 8th my initial period due date was today, but ff moved it to tomorrow I'm 12-13dpo today. Really thought it would've been wayyy darker :shrug:
20190309_083645.jpg
20190309_100257.jpg

View attachment 1057094 I clearly have no will power at all when it comes to pee sticks haha. I think there’s a line but could well be my eyes playing tricks.

I’m still aching across ovaries and in between. But thats all my symptoms
Absolutely see that without oven clicking on the pic! Pretty sure that’s your BFP hun! Xx

Reactions: ciz
Ttc74, I can’t see it on the first but definitely on the second. I’d be a bit wary given the run, but I think it’s at least promising! I hope you see lines on more tests!

Saveme, at least those lines are definitely there! When do you plan to retest?

Positive, your lines are FAB! Where did you find the CB weeks estimator test? I can’t find it sold anywhere. And 1-2 would be right, yes? As today you’d be 2 weeks since conception?

Ttc74, I can’t see it on the first but definitely on the second. I’d be a bit wary given the run, but I think it’s at least promising! I hope you see lines on more tests!

Saveme, at least those lines are definitely there! When do you plan to retest?

Positive, your lines are FAB! Where did you find the CB weeks estimator test? I can’t find it sold anywhere. And 1-2 would be right, yes? As today you’d be 2 weeks since conception?
Hi. I’m in the UK. Got them online. A site called home health UK. I was around 14-15 dpo when took the second digital had hoped it would have changed to 2-3 as I had seen online other people’s had by then. Have had 4 miscarriages including 2 chemicals so I feel quite anxious. Think as I have no real symptoms yet either and every other time had sore boobs. Anyway have been away this weekend so haven’t been able to test which I think has been a good thing. Stops me over analysing. Planning on doing another digital on Thursday and hopefully it will show 2-3 by then. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->