*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

TTC74, that could be a faulty test, but maybe not. I can't see a line in the first picture you posted, but massive pinching is a very good sign. It was my first sign that my little frosty implanted, and then it didn't stop until the day I miscarried. I know my story doesn't have a happy ending, but I had no indication that my pregnancy would fail so...now I know that when I feel that pinching that that is my first real preggo symptom. I can't trust any of the others because of the meds I take. Progesterone causes 98% of pregnancy symptoms, which is why women can have symptoms and still not be pregnant.

I really hope that second test is real for you! Keep testing and time will definitely tell.

Oh my goodness, my anxiety was awful today while judging because all I could think about was my next frer and if it would be darker. Just got home from the competition, went straight to the bathroom and got this. 10dpo and It is darker and I’m finally starting to believe it’s real. Thank you so much God!

CB732217-8475-44B0-8423-FB7B19B43CDF.jpeg

Oh my goodness, my anxiety was awful today while judging because all I could think about was my next frer and if it would be darker. Just got home from the competition, went straight to the bathroom and got this. 10dpo and It is darker and I’m finally starting to believe it’s real. Thank you so much God!

View attachment 1057138
Great line, exactly like mine at 10dpo and they kept getting darker. Praying the same happens for you

View attachment 1057138
Nice :bfp: !!!!!!

Looking good Faith!

My cycle is normally 29-30 days or so. Given that I didn’t have enough temps to confirm O, I’m thinking I just had the temp plummet of death

469F7A3B-D058-412C-987D-C81AEA8EF503.png

View attachment 1057138
So happy for you x

Congratulations Faith, lovely line xx

No AF for me, 1 day late now. Possible squinters on cheap tests but nothing that makes me feel it's a BFP. No symptoms really only very sore boobs and a lot of creamy cm. Temps still above cover line. I'll test again on Tuesday now!

D72C0015-1744-49E0-AB24-98C356666889.jpeg

11dpo. Wish it was more clear. These faint lines are agonising to see :( come on 12dpo for a nice line :)

View attachment 1057094 I clearly have no will power at all when it comes to pee sticks haha. I think there’s a line but could well be my eyes playing tricks.

I’m still aching across ovaries and in between. But thats all my symptoms

I think I see something, good luck hun :dust:

Reactions: ciz

View attachment 1057138

Congratulations

B8696DB3-72B0-4BA0-ADC3-CBBDDFC1E79F.jpeg OMG ladies. I honestly thought as I'd not ovulated until day 54/55 that it wasn't going to happen for me this month. Had no symptoms, nothing. Had the horrible feeling that I just wasn't pregnant and that when I went to take my test today (9/10dpo) it would be negative as it was completely negative last night. Not even a hint. But I have 2 very faint lines. Took the clinical guard 1st then a frer once I was convinced I had seen a shadow. I don't know if they really show in the picture but they are clearer in person. Praying they'll be darker tomorrow. It just won't sink in, im so shocked. :shock::shock:

View attachment 1057164 OMG ladies. I honestly thought as I'd not ovulated until day 54/55 that it wasn't going to happen for me this month. Had no symptoms, nothing. Had the horrible feeling that I just wasn't pregnant and that when I went to take my test today (9/10dpo) it would be negative as it was completely negative last night. Not even a hint. But I have 2 very faint lines. Took the clinical guard 1st then a frer once I was convinced I had seen a shadow. I don't know if they really show in the picture but they are clearer in person. Praying they'll be darker tomorrow. It just won't sink in, im so shocked. :shock::shock:
Everything crossed for you lovely. I can see them both :)

Co
View attachment 1057164 OMG ladies. I honestly thought as I'd not ovulated until day 54/55 that it wasn't going to happen for me this month. Had no symptoms, nothing. Had the horrible feeling that I just wasn't pregnant and that when I went to take my test today (9/10dpo) it would be negative as it was completely negative last night. Not even a hint. But I have 2 very faint lines. Took the clinical guard 1st then a frer once I was convinced I had seen a shadow. I don't know if they really show in the picture but they are clearer in person. Praying they'll be darker tomorrow. It just won't sink in, im so shocked. :shock::shock:
ng x

Congratulations x

I see them! And once again i will admit im not the best at seeing them!

Congratulations xxxx

Ahh congratulations! Xx

CD1 for me, AF has just arrived a day late. Glad really as just wanted to get on to next cycle hate being stuck in limbo.

Just tested. See a shadow but thinking it’s just the test strip. Here’s the original and tweaked. Thoughts?

1E278196-1264-4E21-AFB5-EEA4F872296D.jpeg 1EA23E3D-4C62-4DB9-9728-4F467075BD19.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->