• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

View attachment 1057164 OMG ladies. I honestly thought as I'd not ovulated until day 54/55 that it wasn't going to happen for me this month. Had no symptoms, nothing. Had the horrible feeling that I just wasn't pregnant and that when I went to take my test today (9/10dpo) it would be negative as it was completely negative last night. Not even a hint. But I have 2 very faint lines. Took the clinical guard 1st then a frer once I was convinced I had seen a shadow. I don't know if they really show in the picture but they are clearer in person. Praying they'll be darker tomorrow. It just won't sink in, im so shocked. :shock::shock:
I can see both of them easily and I never see faint lines! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing them darken up.

Thank you so much ladies, I am so emotional. We have been TTC baby #3 for 2 years this month, 8 months of fertility treatments, my OB was ready to send me to an RE and decided to listen to me and do the treatment that worked for us with baby #1. So being out of town, away from the family this weekend, I had such a hard time holding it all in. YOU girls were the ones who I talked all my feelings to and I want to thank you for your kind words! I drove home this morning, drove to starbucks and asked the barista if she could do me a huge favor and write on my husband's coffee "we are pregnant". They all got excited and when I pulled up to the window, they were all crying with excitement and said I made their morning lol, and of course I started to cry with them (thank you hormones lol). I surprised DH with his coffee and sat the most recent BFP in front of it. I haven't seen him that excited in so long. I cried again and I think I saw a tear in his eye as well. I'm praying that this sweet little bean sticks around for 9 montharoos. Feeling so happy today.

Thanks again for everything ladies! I hope we continue to see lots of BFPs this month as the luck of the Irish seems to be heavy in this thread being March and all! Hugs and lots of sticky baby dust to you all!! <3

Last edited:
Thank you so much ladies, I am so emotional. We have been TTC baby #3 for 2 years this month, 8 months of fertility treatments, my OB was ready to send me to an RE and decided to listen to me and do the treatment that worked for us with baby #1. So being out of town, away from the family this weekend, I had such a hard time holding it all in. YOU girls were the ones who I talked all my feelings to and I want to thank you for your kind words! I drove home this morning, drove to starbucks and asked the barista if she could do me a huge favor and write on my husband's coffee "we are pregnant". They all got excited and when I pulled up to the window, they were all crying with excitement and said I made their morning lol, and of course I started to cry with them (thank you hormones lol). I surprised DH with his coffee and sat the most recent BFP in front of it. I haven't seen him that excited in so long. I cried again and I think I saw a tear in his eye as well. I'm praying that this sweet little bean sticks around for 9 montharoos. Feeling so happy today.

Thanks again for everything ladies! I hope we continue to see lots of BFPs this month as the luck of the Irish seems to be heavy in this thread being March and all! Hugs and lots of stick baby dust to you all!! <3

Aww that is so adorable aww I’m so happy for you lovely. Wish my husband shows emotion like that lol he’s the silent type to these sort of things haha.

Aww that is so adorable aww I’m so happy for you lovely. Wish my husband shows emotion like that lol he’s the silent type to these sort of things haha.

lol Ciz, mine normally is too, I was completely surprised! :lol: . Thanks so much huni! <3

Thanks again for everything ladies! I hope we continue to see lots of BFPs this month as the luck of the Irish seems to be heavy in this thread being March and all! Hugs and lots of stick baby dust to you all!! <3

Totally cried reading this! H & H 9 months!!

Thoughts on this test? I can’t make out color.

D1709A6B-A2AA-4254-A39F-A4878DBB0807.jpeg

Thanks again for everything ladies! I hope we continue to see lots of BFPs this month as the luck of the Irish seems to be heavy in this thread being March and all! Hugs and lots of sticky baby dust to you all!! <3
Aaaaaawwwwww!!! How lovely \\:D/

Aw hun... this was so adorable to read! I love the way u told dh. I’m so so happy for you, you deserve this xx

Aw hun... this was so adorable to read! I love the way u told dh. I’m so so happy for you, you deserve this xx
thank you so much Tesh, huni!! It's still so hard to believe! Now I am nervous about multiples!! eek!

TTC74, I see faint shadows on the three last ones you’ve done. I hope it’s the real deal. I feel like you and faint limes have a complicated relationship so I’d be cautious. My fingers are crossed!

Faith, I got teary reading your story. That is really the sweetest! So happy for you.

As for me, 15 dpo and my test line is now darker than control. ❤️❤️❤️ Looking forward to tomorrow’s (third) beta!

25C37C49-44CF-455A-97B0-48993F29E9C9.jpeg

Aww this was so lovely to read! I'm so happy for you! We can be due date buddies now I also loved how you told dh. So sweet!

Laurabub, just saw your tests. Yay! So exciting!

This is seriously the craziest thread!!!

Am so worried as my Frer lines look lighter this morning at what should be 17 DPO than 14 DPO before i went away. The CB digital still says 1-2. If this little bean doesn't stick that will be 5 in a row (after losing 1 at 14 weeks due to Downes syndrome and then 2 CPs and i at 8 weeks) and i don't think i can keep trying to be honest. Was not expecting it as i took an IC last night when i got home and it had a good line on it so expected to get up and have a line darker than the control line by now. I feel slightly dehydrated so am praying it may be linked to that but not feeling hopeful. With the other 2 CPs my lines never got nearly as dark as they had this time. My husband is away with work so can't even get a cuddle from him and don't want to tell him until he's home. Will keep you posted, pray for me.

Am so worried as my Frer lines look lighter this morning at what should be 17 DPO than 14 DPO before i went away. The CB digital still says 1-2. If this little bean doesn't stick that will be 5 in a row (after losing 1 at 14 weeks due to Downes syndrome and then 2 CPs and i at 8 weeks) and i don't think i can keep trying to be honest. Was not expecting it as i took an IC last night when i got home and it had a good line on it so expected to get up and have a line darker than the control line by now. I feel slightly dehydrated so am praying it may be linked to that but not feeling hopeful. With the other 2 CPs my lines never got nearly as dark as they had this time. My husband is away with work so can't even get a cuddle from him and don't want to tell him until he's home. Will keep you posted, pray for me.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->