• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** March 2019 (testing thread) *** (58 testers, 21 BFP's so far)

Not feeling great about this months chances now. I have a bunch of zits popping out on my forehead like I always do when af is gonna start in a few days. I hope I’m wrong though. :nope:

Ok so last night I took a .88c, I thought well, maybe kinda sort of, if you hold it just so, nope...:bfn: kind of test.

Took a FRER and .88c with FMU. I felt like after the limit the. 88c had a very faint grey line (it's a purple test) and the FRER might have a shadow BUT they were way after the time limit. :bfn:

So this afternoon, I did this .88c.....the line was there at the limit but disappeared as the dye went across, then came back and showed this dark after 10 minutes. Bf?

20190317_213913.jpg 20190317_213957.jpg Screenshot_20190317-214448_FF Mobile.jpg

I cant get the other "lines" to show up on a pic. If that tells you anything but the above was NOT edited, just shot as is.

I’m 6dpo and tested on a whim (I know, way too early) but saw this soon after the time limit. I’ll keep testing daily and hoping for a clearer line!!

303BB2DF-DE64-49D6-BD61-D6B3CE4AB38B.jpeg

Ok so last night I took a .88c, I thought well, maybe kinda sort of, if you hold it just so, nope...:bfn: kind of test.

Took a FRER and .88c with FMU. I felt like after the limit the. 88c had a very faint grey line (it's a purple test) and the FRER might have a shadow BUT they were way after the time limit. :bfn:

So this afternoon, I did this .88c.....the line was there at the limit but disappeared as the dye went across, then came back and showed this dark after 10 minutes. Bf?

View attachment 1057732 View attachment 1057733 View attachment 1057735

That looks promising!!

View attachment 1057732 View attachment 1057733 View attachment 1057735
Looks like bfp to me :)

F377B329-C9FD-4466-BD33-C64FAF31695A.jpeg

This was my test yesterday early eve. Top was during time limit and bottom was couple hours after. Still a agonising squinter. I’m not going to test for a couple days. My next predicted af date is tomorrow. So we shall see.

Not feeling great about this months chances now. I have a bunch of zits popping out on my forehead like I always do when af is gonna start in a few days. I hope I’m wrong though. :nope:
Keeping everything crossed for you hun

View attachment 1057753

This was my test yesterday early eve. Top was during time limit and bottom was couple hours after. Still a agonising squinter. I’m not going to test for a couple days. My next predicted af date is tomorrow. So we shall see.
Fingers crossed!!!
I’m 6dpo and tested on a whim (I know, way too early) but saw this soon after the time limit. I’ll keep testing daily and hoping for a clearer line!!

View attachment 1057733 View attachment 1057735
it looks like a line!!! Keep testing!!
Being the thread creator/host did indeed bring luck.
Today is St Patrick’s day and my period is due.

Woke up with a temp rise, went to the bathroom and went to bed again. When I woke up again, I decided to take a test with SMU. My IC 25 mIU test showed a line almost instantly (and much clearer than yesterday):
View attachment 1057696

And then my CB digital early detection showed this:
View attachment 1057698

Oh. My. God.
I can’t believe it!

There are two funny things about this:
1) When we were on cycle 2 of trying, I made a baby clothing with shamrocks to show to my OH if we were to get pregnant. He will get it today. On St Patrick’s day.

2) The edd is on my birthday.

Stick baby, stick! <3
wow!!! Beautiful congratulations

Fmu was :bfn: , as in stark white on .88c and FRER. Trying again with SMU. Maybe it was a nasty fluke yesterday?

Fmu was :bfn: , as in stark white on .88c and FRER. Trying again with SMU. Maybe it was a nasty fluke yesterday?

My fmu were always rubbish. Everything crossed lovely for next test

Millhaven - congrats! It’s about time!

Ciz - I feel like I’m going through the same thing, lines on most of my tests of various strengths, but nothing definitive. Sorry you’re going through it too! It’s sucks!

OnEarth - that .88c test looked really promising

AFM - still getting decent faint lines, having cramping, lower back ache and some light spotting. Boobs still hurt but not as much as they did. I’d resigned myself to not being pregnant but I swear my lines are getting darker, so I don’t know. AF is due tomorrow so I guess I’ll know soon enough.

4D507017-CCED-4F9F-99BB-913F8738202B.jpeg

Ok smu, .88c has the same line as yesterday's test. Not darker but the same.

Ugh bfn on a cheapie and a frer today. I’ll test again until af comes but I’m not feeling great about this cycle. :(

Millhaven - congrats! It’s about time!

Ciz - I feel like I’m going through the same thing, lines on most of my tests of various strengths, but nothing definitive. Sorry you’re going through it too! It’s sucks!

OnEarth - that .88c test looked really promising

AFM - still getting decent faint lines, having cramping, lower back ache and some light spotting. Boobs still hurt but not as much as they did. I’d resigned myself to not being pregnant but I swear my lines are getting darker, so I don’t know. AF is due tomorrow so I guess I’ll know soon enough.

View attachment 1057763

Ye it’s driving me crazy. My boobs are both still quite sore but that’s all I’ve got. I usually get mouth ulcers just before af arrives but nothing yet. Hope we get our answers soon :) that’s a fab line for those tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->