March 28th Due Date Buddies?

And just to think.....I was just 4 weeks yesterday. I think time is moving swiftly. 9 weeks next week. And I'm a slim gal but I'm showing rather early. But for some the more you have the earlier.:winkwink:

My belly popped out the last couple days, but not enough for people to really look at me (unless I'm wearing a very tight shirt) and think "hey, she's pregnant" ...more like "hey, she's fat"

I'll be glad when I'm out of this stage ha!

My belly popped out the last couple days, but not enough for people to really look at me (unless I'm wearing a very tight shirt) and think "hey, she's pregnant" ...more like "hey, she's fat"

Not too much longer. This is #3 for us so I'm not surprised about showing early. It's not extremely huge or anything but my husband and I notice it since I'm rather flat. So, how was your ultrasound?

Not too much longer. This is #3 for us so I'm not surprised about showing early. It's not extremely huge or anything but my husband and I notice it since I'm rather flat. So, how was your ultrasound?

number three here too , and i definitely have a little bumplet appearing !!:happydance:

Thought I'd post a bump/bloat pic! This is me 8+3 days...not much to show at the moment just look a bit fat lol! I want to see some of yours! Plus how is everyone's u/s going?
Not much to update from me, added to symptoms is needing to pee has increased ALOT and my skin has gone terrible, I look like an acne ridden teenager! Damn those hormones!

Attachments

• photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Thought I'd post a bump/bloat pic! This is me 8+3 days...not much to show at the moment just look a bit fat lol! I want to see some of yours! Plus how is everyone's u/s going?
Not much to update from me, added to symptoms is needing to pee has increased ALOT and my skin has gone terrible, I look like an acne ridden teenager! Damn those hormones!

That's a good idea as we are all due within a few days of each other :thumbup:

Here is my 4week & 8week for comparison :)

Attachments

• 4weeksbump2.jpg
    4weeksbump2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 8weeksbump.jpg
    8weeksbump.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
8 week scan went very well! You can see the u/s in my profile pic :) Heartbeat was 171! I don't actually go for my first doctor appointment, though, until Monday. This was just with the u/s tech.

Here is 8 weeks! I had nothing at 5 weeks, flat as a pancake. This is my first, so not really sure why it's so big so soon! Please excuse my weird mirrors--there was a moment at IKEA when I was all "yay! $2 for these cool square mirrors!"....didn't really consider home inconvenient they are to actually use as mirrors.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/8weeks.jpg

Sorry it's rather large :( Don't know how to change it!

8 week scan went very well! You can see the u/s in my profile pic :) Heartbeat was 171! I don't actually go for my first doctor appointment, though, until Monday. This was just with the u/s tech.

Here is 8 weeks! I had nothing at 5 weeks, flat as a pancake. This is my first, so not really sure why it's so big so soon! Please excuse my weird mirrors--there was a moment at IKEA when I was all "yay! $2 for these cool square mirrors!"....didn't really consider home inconvenient they are to actually use as mirrors.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/8weeks.jpg

Sorry it's rather large :( Don't know how to change it!

Awww that is a cute bumpy !!! Nice bump for a first baby too !!

hi ladies..mind if i join?..im due on the 27th of march..this is my first..i seem to be alternating between deleteriously happy and absolutely terrified..hopefully my moods will settle soon

AthenaPlusOne your u/s looks lovely glad it went well..and your bump is kinda how mine looks too :) (also lol at the ikea mirror..i totally understand that i ended up with one of those thin wavy ones then found u can only view yourself either from a distance or with half your body missing lol)

...with what looks like a bump already my fiance is worrying its twins or something (even moreso as my older sisters are twins...my grandmother is a triplet!)

hope you are all feeling good this weekend :)

hello & welcome !!! I am due March 27th as well , this is my third :happydance:

I had a cheeky U/S at work today (work in a woman's hospital) and got to see my little bean! Was amazing. Measuring on dates and saw little flickering heartbeat!

LADIES !!!! Where are we all ??? This thread has fallen asleep a little !!!

How are we all doing ?? Not long until we get to escape into 2nd tri , i don't know about the rest of you but that thought thrills me !!!!

Hi meandmrb, how are you doing?? I get my scan a week today!!! Can't wait! So thats us both 9w today, how u feeling??

Hi meandmrb, how are you doing?? I get my scan a week today!!! Can't wait! So thats us both 9w today, how u feeling??

I am feeling ok today , my sickness has been slowly going away , but i still have the odd wave of nausea . My first tri fatigue is going away aswell which is GREAT !!! I have felt so awful and i am excited to be feeling "normal" again. How have you been so far ? Any cravings /aversions . :hugs:

Hello girls.. I had a private scan on Monday as my bump is huge. Way bigger than yours! Lol. And everyone told me it couldn't be baby as it's too early, but I could feel that it was and I was right. Apparently the baby is 3 to 4 inches above my pubic bone, which is entirely possible in second pregnancy on a slim person. Also I am measuring 3 days ahead and heart rate was 174 bpm. Got some pics which I shall upload later!

In other news, fatigue has hit! Hubby and I keep arguing cos he thinks I'm moaning, but I'm sooo knackered and he barely helps. Nausea is starting to wear off though.

Ha! I'm pretty sure I could eat just cheese all day ;) I have an aversion to pretty much everything else, at this point. Doesn't really seem to matter how bland it is....its not staying there. Still losing weight rather than gaining weight, and still tired and crumby all day. It will be nice when this starts easing up some because right now I'm pretty much hating it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->