March 28th Due Date Buddies?

LADIES !!!! Where are we all ??? This thread has fallen asleep a little !!!

How are we all doing ?? Not long until we get to escape into 2nd tri , i don't know about the rest of you but that thought thrills me !!!!

My symptoms have slowly diminished, except for the frequent urination, nausea, reflux, and the occassional heartburn. Sometimes I wonder would it just be better to vomit in regards to the nausea. I still have fatigue, but within the last few days it has let up.

More exciting news:happydance:, I had my 2nd OB appt. and 1st scan yesterday. It was VERY exciting. I will upload pics soon. I'm lounging around now.

hi..yes...so happy to be 9 weeks today:)
.. still feels like such a long wait till scan tho...wishing the next 3 weeks away..
yesterday i felt queasy and tired all day...
today...ive woken up with killer back ache and a headache that makes everything feel fuzzy.. ugh...i dont know whats worse :(

as to cravings/aversions...i am totally obsessed with roast chicken, marmalade on toast and broccoli lol...as to aversions...not much yet..the smell of melted cheese turns my stomach tho...and as my oh is a cheese obsessed italian...theres far too much in this house!... pizzas are definitely out too...

must of been headache day yesterday as i was stuck on the couch all day with a migraine feeling sick , and of course not eating only made my sickness 10x worse !! Thankfully today is a better day !

Hello girls.. I had a private scan on Monday as my bump is huge. Way bigger than yours! Lol. And everyone told me it couldn't be baby as it's too early, but I could feel that it was and I was right. Apparently the baby is 3 to 4 inches above my pubic bone, which is entirely possible in second pregnancy on a slim person. Also I am measuring 3 days ahead and heart rate was 174 bpm. Got some pics which I shall upload later!

In other news, fatigue has hit! Hubby and I keep arguing cos he thinks I'm moaning, but I'm sooo knackered and he barely helps. Nausea is starting to wear off though.

Mine is high now too , i went for my first OB appt the other day & i said to the Dr i may be crazy but i think i can feel my uterus already!! So she had a little feel and said nope , not crazy !! It is weird to feel it this early i am very aware of it there in my belly and can't help but to gently prod it every now & again . BUT then i panic about prodding it !!!!!!! :haha:

Here is our little munchkin on Tuesday :cloud9: I also got a great recording of the heartbeat , 174bpm (old wives tale predicts a girl :wacko:) I don't know about you ladies but now my hubby has seen these latest scan pics & heard the hb on my phone (he is in Korea so misses all this :cry:) he really is getting very excited , like it is all becoming real. Before all he heard was me whining about sickness , tiredness , sore boobs ,a slightly puffy belly & a grainy little blob of a scan picture !! Now my tummy is getting firm & definite roundness is appearing , these latest pics are great & the hb was awesome !! He said he felt like a proud daddy , it made me have a good hormonal cry :cry::haha:

Attachments

• scan8wk6dayfront..jpg
    scan8wk6dayfront..jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
  • scan8wk6dayside.jpg
    scan8wk6dayside.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
Aw great scan pictures! And also great that everything is going ok. Symptoms haven't really eased for me yet, still got pretty bad m/s, boobs kill and lots of headaches.
However seeing midwife today for the first time, really excited :happydance:

Aw great scan pictures! And also great that everything is going ok. Symptoms haven't really eased for me yet, still got pretty bad m/s, boobs kill and lots of headaches.
However seeing midwife today for the first time, really excited :happydance:

yaay , hope it all goes well for you !!!! I woke up yesterday feeling GREAT !!! and then the migraine took me down , so frustrating , my mum is coming to see me tomorrow and my house is a wreck , my yard looks like it could house a safari collection the grass is so long !!:haha:

Yup the headaches suck big time! Wearing those cool patches on my head constantly...hubby keeps laughing at me! Got 2 more appointments booked today; 6th september for midwife and 10th September for scan yippee!! Great to finally have a date. Met my midwife today she seems really nice :)
Hope everyone is doing ok x

Just wondering will our thread move to 2nd and 3rd trimester when we are there:shrug:? Or will we have to create a new thread?

I thought i was due march 27th as every site said that was my due date. went to see my midwife monday for the first time it turned out i'm actaully due the day before march 26th.

Hi meandmrb, how are you doing?? I get my scan a week today!!! Can't wait! So thats us both 9w today, how u feeling??

I am feeling ok today , my sickness has been slowly going away , but i still have the odd wave of nausea . My first tri fatigue is going away aswell which is GREAT !!! I have felt so awful and i am excited to be feeling "normal" again. How have you been so far ? Any cravings /aversions . :hugs:

I have only had sore bbs and the dreams I am having now are crazy!! I am a bit worried as I haven't felt ill at all so just hoping everything is ok... hope your feeling better soon!

Lex I don't know how to move it, so I'll probably end up starting a new one in 2nd tri when we get there :)

steph according to my OB I am due March 26. I disagree, told her that, and made her change it back to March 28. I know what day I ovulated, and I'm not giving it up. Plus I already took this, and I don't want to do it again...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMG_2188long.jpg

according to my OB I am due March 26. I disagree, told her that, and made her change it back to March 28. I know what day I ovulated, and I'm not giving it up. Plus I already took this, and I don't want to do it

Although my dates were correct when I went for my dating scan Tuesday, I was waiting to hear them change it because I wasn't going for it anyhow. Nevertheless, my dating scan was exact as I knew exactly as well. So I'm with ya on that!

My dates were three days ahead, I have no idea when I ovulated but my cycles are about 25 to 26 days long so it makes sense. In the UK they don't move your official due date unless dates ate out by mote than a week though.

Yeah i argue my date too !!! I know exactly when i ovulated , baby was 3days off on first scan & this time he/she was right on time !! I think unless you don't know when you O'd that they should listen to you . As babies will grow at slightly different rates and soome are a LOT bigger than others , anyway that is enough of my rant on that !!!

Athena , loooooove that picture !!! I defo want to do some maternity shots wearing hubbys jacket with my bump sticking out :)

Maybe before we move the group give us a name so we know where to find the new thread ??

Anyone have any name suggestions? All my naming abilities are being spent on babies ha!

The 28th March and thereabouts group.

Sorry, my creative juices are kinda limited at the mo lol

Athena , you started this thread ? Yes i am too lazy to go and look:haha:

How about Athena's bump buddies ?!?!?! :thumbup:

sorry no creativity from me either , baby fog has well & truly descended :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member