March 28th Due Date Buddies?

MS hasn't caught me yet, thankfully, so hopefully that won't be included in my weekend :) DH is working all weekend, and my puppy woke up sick this morning, so we've been pretty lazy and probably will be the rest of the weekend. Picking up a new foster pup tomorrow, though, so it could be a little hectic!

Im shopping with my mum 2moro, i havent seen for 2 weeks and also havent told her yet and dont plan to so 2moro is going to be tricky!!
hoping me and dh will just chill on sunday maybe have a duvet day. have a good one all. :flower:

Not an exciting weekend planned for me! Working both days :( also have spent my day off today mainly with my head in the loo!! Today has definitely been the worst day today for m/s. I can't seem to keep anything down and also have a terrible migraine :( oh well I just hope my lil pea is hanging in there and ok that's all that matters

Apparently the worse the morning sickness is the stronger the pregnancy . I try to remember that when i am walking around the house wretching at every tiny smell. Poor you stuck in the loo. I have not actually thrown up yet , just REALLY bad nausea &the lump in throat thing, it takes a lot for me to throw up so that is bad for me. I also get the dizziness with it , which just sucks . Hoping your ms eases off a little.

Not had a great weekend so far... isabelle isn't sleeping great so she keeps ending up in bed with us, and she wriggles around like anything! Hubby had to sleep upside down to get some room lol. Currently sitting next to her in her cot cursing the neighbours, they keep blowing party horns and waking her up!

Felt a lot better today, no cramps. :) and we bought a big fudge cake to eat tonight :)

my ms started this morning around 10am, was doing the dishes and it came over me like wave. i grabbed a hair band and stood infront the loo but then it just passed....we will see what 2moro brings!!

full of a cold...hope bean is ok.

Hi ladies,

I'm just getting over the flu :cry: It has been terrible, that plus nausea all day. I'm doing much better now, but this pregnancy I have been nauseous all day everyday. Not to mention all my other symptoms. Previous two, I barely knew I was expecting.

My dog's general smell is the only thing really getting me right now. She likes to cuddle in bed and I have to turn the other direction to avoid the reflex to puke. It's especially "fun" when she comes over and huffs in my face with her lovely dog breath. Eck. She, in general terms, does not smell bad. But in pregnancy terms, she smells like a rotten egg. Tomorrow she gets a bath. Probably with MY shampoo ha!

My dog's general smell is the only thing really getting me right now. She likes to cuddle in bed and I have to turn the other direction to avoid the reflex to puke. It's especially "fun" when she comes over and huffs in my face with her lovely dog breath. Eck. She, in general terms, does not smell bad. But in pregnancy terms, she smells like a rotten egg. Tomorrow she gets a bath. Probably with MY shampoo ha!

Lol, just thinking about it makes me nauseous!

:haha: i was thinking the same thing yukky dog breath, just like my dh in the morning esp this morning after a few beers last night! :dohh:

im finding more things are making me gag, the thought of things..a slight smell but havent had the same feeling as yesterday when i thought i was gunna throw...

am eating well, prob too well, eating everything i fancy even if i have to go the shop for it.

kinda feel at that stage where theres not much to talk about though...just plodding on waiting for my ultrasound date to come through in the post...

Yeah.... man I thought this pregnancy was gonna fly past with a toddler to look after, how can I still be only 6 weeks?? Hurry up! Lol.

OOOOOH yeah i hear you there !! Although my two are not allowed upstairs , tigi who make the bed head products have a pet range now called pethead .... umm .... AMAZING , they do doggie deo. sprays aswell that are awesome for inbetween bath freshen ups

I don't know if I like the smell of bedhead, so I probably won't risk that ;)

I probably should have seen this coming from my strong aversion to my pups natural scent lately, but I officially have the MS. All I wanted was some cheerios. Apparently, the nut didn't want cheerios. :nope:

I don't know if I like the smell of bedhead, so I probably won't risk that ;)

I probably should have seen this coming from my strong aversion to my pups natural scent lately, but I officially have the MS. All I wanted was some cheerios. Apparently, the nut didn't want cheerios. :nope:

Awww no poor you !! It doesnt smell like the human range lol , i use the ..... ahhhh darnit baby fog descended. I cant remember the scent but it is the pink bottle lol. And i use the AsianPear doggy spray !!!

When do you ladies have your first ultrasound?? Mine is the 16th.

I had my first scan last week at 6 weeks and 2 days! I think the docs are still in shock....lol. We got to see and hear the heartbeat. It was awesome and DH boo-hoped like a baby!

If I could figure out how to attach the photo on my phone I would, but it is just not cooperating!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Kelly

Congrats, I can't wait. 2 more weeks for me, but whose counting.

For some reason mine was booked early !! Not sure the drs are going to be happy as baby will only be 8+6 not the required 10-12wks. I dont think the girl was paying attention.

Aw all these people counting down to scans! How exciting! Mine is still 5 weeks away so not counting the days yet, plus I don't have a date! My m/w appointment is in 2 weeks tho :happydance: how is everyone feeling? I'm still puking a lot :( I've lost 3 lb! In normal circumstances I'd be pleased but I'm not! I'm trying to keep my water uptake up

Anyone else got terrible diarrhoea all the time? Sorry, tmi, it's just embarrassing/painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->