March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Anyone else got terrible diarrhoea all the time? Sorry, tmi, it's just embarrassing/painful!

Omg i wish !! I have had the complete opposite .... give me the runs any day . I can literally feel my onsides slowing down & getting sluggish!! I had a period where it was ok for a week but back to the bleeuuirrghhh feeling now :-(

Anyone else got terrible diarrhoea all the time? Sorry, tmi, it's just embarrassing/painful!

I won't claim all the time, it's a mix between that and constipation for me. Apparently I'm not just allowed to have a regular poop. :shrug:

Haha yes, so wonderful. Throw in the extra oily skin and the puking, and I am feeling SO gorgeous right now ;)

Haha yes, so wonderful. Throw in the extra oily skin and the puking, and I am feeling SO gorgeous right now ;)

Yes! My skin is so oily!! Loads of horrible spots!! This is not the kind of glow I want!!
I'm having trouble going also, feel so bloated and full...even though I'm not if that makes sense, my tummy looks massive! Apparently progesterone slows your gut down.

Ps whoop i'm officially a blueberry today!! Can't wait to see the peas progress to a blueberry!

Yeah I've got the greasy spots and hair too. And my armpits really stunk yesterday for the first time since I was a teenager. I sound so attractive lol. I didn't get any of this last time so maybe its a boy..

That means I'm a blueberry tomorrow baby_nurse! Whoopee!

Yeah I've got the greasy spots and hair too. And my armpits really stunk yesterday for the first time since I was a teenager. I sound so attractive lol. I didn't get any of this last time so maybe its a boy..

omg i had this !!!!! my hubby was a little bit amused & weirded out !!! Then just in hysterics when he seen me applying deodorant like a crazy lady from my boobs to the start of my triceps !!!!:haha::blush:

omg i had this !!!!! my hubby was a little bit amused & weirded out !!! Then just in hysterics when he seen me applying deodorant like a crazy lady from my boobs to the start of my triceps !!!!:haha::blush:

haha! Gotta love it! I'm sure people must guess I'm pregnant, I feel such a wreck! I only washed my hair yesterday, woke up this morning and total greaseball alert! Had to rewash lol.

I must say, I hope this bit hurries up, I don't enjoy feeling 14 again!

haha! Gotta love it! I'm sure people must guess I'm pregnant, I feel such a wreck! I only washed my hair yesterday, woke up this morning and total greaseball alert! Had to rewash lol.

I must say, I hope this bit hurries up, I don't enjoy feeling 14 again!

Same here ..... i feel like a total slob . . . I was marathon training when i got preg. but now i cant even run up the stairs without hearing my pulse in my ears & breathing like an old clapped out racehorse!!! Oh and i am loving pjs & BIG comfy knickers & i have to wear a maternity bra 24hrs a day lol. . . Oh and random body hairs !!!! I have had one on my forearm. And one on my face !! Beard alert lol lol lol

I'm with you ladies on that. I feel like blah. All day, everyday. I wash my hair everyday, I'm sooo hot, I don't feel like getting dressed besides comfy big pants and shirts. When me and my family go out it takes a lot of energy just to get dressed, breathing hard. This isn't like me!!! My previous preg. were a breeze:shrug: :shrug: uughhh.

I'm with you ladies on that. I feel like blah. All day, everyday. I wash my hair everyday, I'm sooo hot, I don't feel like getting dressed besides comfy big pants and shirts. When me and my family go out it takes a lot of energy just to get dressed, breathing hard. This isn't like me!!! My previous preg. were a breeze:shrug: :shrug: uughhh.

Yeah same here this is my number3 . This baby although very loved already has been a little gremlin for mommy. I have been able to eat the last few days. Now i just need to get y butt exercising again !!!

Exercising right now is like...the last thing I intend to do. More power to ya! One of my friends called to see if we wanted to do the Komen 5k this weekend, and just the thought of walking 5k in the heat all day was enough to make me nauseous!

What exercise are you guys doing? I walk everywhere but don't do any 'real' exercise. Last pregnancy I did yoga but it didn't really help anything so I stopped.

I was running but wont do that again for a while lol , BUT i do want to start doing a little power walking / jogging !! I have 4lb weights so i do bicep curls / tricep extensions / fly lifts (hands at side then lift out so arms are parallel to floor) butt lifts , sumosquats . Also 3 times a week i do 30min on my stationary bike . When my daughter goes back to school i am going to start swimming & jogging a little too :)

oooh and i am going to buy prenantal bellydance dvd too :)

I wanted to buy that I saw it on my work out channel. Looks like fun:happydance:. I also power walk, do squats, and stair case walk. I have cut back A LOT. But to keep me sane I have to do something, exercising always makes me feel good and it's always been apart of my lifestyle. So I continued with the above in my exercise regimen.

Anyone else struggling with horrible morning sickness? I'm actually losing weight, called the doc and she prescribed me Zofran....which isn't actually doing anything to help :(

Not any sickness yet, just terrible nausea which is worse in some ways. Poor you!!

Anyone else struggling with horrible morning sickness? I'm actually losing weight, called the doc and she prescribed me Zofran....which isn't actually doing anything to help :(

aww you poor thing :hugs: i have awful awful nausea and i have a steel stomach so that is a biggy for me . I have gone down a little bit on the scales , literally forcing myself to eat and practically gagging but i know if i get it down i generally feel a bit better. Mine is getting worse & worse hoping it will peak & go away in a few weeks ..... Hope yours does too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->