March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Anyone have any name suggestions? All my naming abilities are being spent on babies ha!

What about "Bella Buddies" or something of the sort. Sorry, I'm pretty low on names right now as me and DH have been baby name picking. But Bella means beautiful and some countries says it means beautiful females and we are all females:winkwink: Whatever the case I'm sure we will find something.

Bella Buddies is cute :) Or The Bellas, like that new a capella movie that's coming out.

Bella Buddies is cute :) Or The Bellas, like that new a capella movie that's coming out.

Yes. Now since you mention it the movie about the female singing group call The Bellas. Bella Buddies is cute though.

To all, rather you are finding out or not. Does anyone have a "feeling" what they are having, pink or blue?

We are definitely finding out, but I think girl. I didn't until my 8 week u/s but was hit with the girl feeling while looking at it! But, then I turned around and said out loud to my husband "there HE is" so...who knows!

Today we are team yellow, tomorrow we may be team finding out. :wacko: We change our minds like the weather. With our last me and DH was team yellow. But it was a beautiful experience as you don't get many good surprises in life! Our family was anxious out of their minds, lol. I usually have dreams about the gender and they are typically dead on. Now I haven't been. I can say this pregnancy is extremely different, but who knows. To us it wouldn't matter, just a healthy bambino. Until then.....#team we change our minds daily.

sorry ive not posted in a while..havent been feeling too great

well...it looks like im having an early scan after all..
had a bit of a rough day yeaterday...while out shopping i started getting massive cramps and started spotting bright red blood..it wasnt much but it got me worried
we went to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and after being examined and having far too many tests taken i was told i am ectropic..(lets just say i had a small heart attack as with the doctors accent it sounded like he'd said ectopic)..so yeah.. i have slightly ectropic cervix (also known as cervical erosion) it sounds like its common and everything is totally fine but they offered me a scan anyway to see if everything is ok..
BUT.. i have to wait while tuesday morning for the scan because it is a bank holiday weekend (pretty much everywhere is closed till tuesday doh!) the doctors were reassuring tho so im trying not to worry

today..im still getting cramps and spotting ..and my backache is terrible..but..guess all i can do is try to relax and wait and see..

how is everyone today? hope you're having a good weekend

Awww you poor thing ..... :hugs: will keep you in prayer!!! Had a very lazy wknd!!!

sorry ive not posted in a while..havent been feeling too great

well...it looks like im having an early scan after all..
had a bit of a rough day yeaterday...while out shopping i started getting massive cramps and started spotting bright red blood..it wasnt much but it got me worried
we went to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital and after being examined and having far too many tests taken i was told i am ectropic..(lets just say i had a small heart attack as with the doctors accent it sounded like he'd said ectopic)..so yeah.. i have slightly ectropic cervix (also known as cervical erosion) it sounds like its common and everything is totally fine but they offered me a scan anyway to see if everything is ok..
BUT.. i have to wait while tuesday morning for the scan because it is a bank holiday weekend (pretty much everywhere is closed till tuesday doh!) the doctors were reassuring tho so im trying not to worry

today..im still getting cramps and spotting ..and my backache is terrible..but..guess all i
can do is try to relax and wait and see..

how is everyone today? hope you're having a good weekend

My deepest, hopefully all goes well. Will keep you in my prayers. Keep us updated.

As for me I have had better days. Some are better than others, but very few.

Yes. Now since you mention it the movie about the female singing group call The Bellas. Bella Buddies is cute though.

To all, rather you are finding out or not. Does anyone have a "feeling" what they are having, pink or blue?

We would love a boy , so it will probably be a girl :haha:. I actually stopped my dh & dd calling my belly baby Isaac (our boys name!!) as i didn't want to spend 9mnth calling my bump a boy & then it popped out a little girlie !!:haha:

Does anyone know why we're in a different forum now? We used to be in first trimester.

I guess we're technically a "group" so, they moved us :( Oh well! This way we don't have to move for 2nd tri! :D

Are we still changing our name? BTW hope all is well!

Yea I can change it! I think. What do we want to go with? The Bellas or Bella Buddies?

Either one I guess. But to choose lets go with "Bella Buddies".

WooWoo :) I am excited , double figures today ! Todays interesting symptoms incl weird itchy tingly nipples and an achey left side round ligament pain ! WooWoo :happydance:

10 weeks yaayy, feels good to be progressing. I have pelvic pressure and nausea (still) although it seems to be easing up a little and is happening at night if it does happen. Feels good though. We have 3 more weeks until 2nd tri.

10 weeks yaayy, feels good to be progressing. I have pelvic pressure and nausea (still) although it seems to be easing up a little and is happening at night if it does happen. Feels good though. We have 3 more weeks until 2nd tri.

my nausea is at its worst , i have a "steel stomach" so it takes a LOT to bring me down . But the last few days i have been wretching all over the place , even in the store yesterday at checkout , :blush: embarassing!!!!

WooWoo , bring on second tri !!!! :happydance:

I'm still really sick, and it seems to only be getting worse. I've gone from being sick once a day to a minimum of twice a day, now. The only food I seem to be able to hold on to is whatever I eat at night and then don't move for the rest of the night--if I move around, go do something, etc....it's all over!

I cannot express how ready I am for this to be over with!

Evening ladies!
My MS has definitely eased up a little. I was throwing up loads a few weeks ago whereas now just feeling nausea/retching a few times a day, mainly in morning or when I let myself get too hungry. Hope I'm over the worst!

Had to get fitted for a maternity bra as literally popping out of my others! Gone from a 34 DD to 34 F! Only ones available were really ugly some I'm feeling pretty unattractive and fat atm! Boobs are also still uber painful...ouch!

Although better now I'm in some more supportive girders! I've def got some bump/bloat going on....people at work noticing :wacko:
Other symptoms I've had are headaches which suck suck suck. My skin seems to be improving a little (not so acne ridden!)

Has anyone else had (TMI sorry) increase in CM? Also sometimes when I sneeze or turn a weird way get kinda ouchy stretchy/pulling feeling in my sides, like I'm pulling my stomach muscle a bit weird...is this normal?

Can't wait until 12 week scan to see if baby is ok...although feels more 'real' now we're in double numbers! And officially a 'fetus' this week...wohoo!

Bump pics please ladies...I love looking at them!

Sending you all health and happiness xx

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
please excuse the weird colors...my phone camera went all wonky this week and the photo coloring is apparently how it's going to take pictures from now on. This was 9 weeks. I have all but given up on pants anymore...just moved to an array of sundresses. This will suck a lot when it gets cold out!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/9weeks.jpg

Wow! Bumps! Good! I kept Telling myself I was Making up feeling like I was stuffed in to my buttoned pants when I sit down. I kept saying "oh quit, that baby is like an inch long.. It's all those extra carbs you've been eating..." but I might look fairly on par with you ladies. (although the extra carbs and bloating are DeFinitely a factor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->