March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Aha! THERE you all are! I was looking for you lot in first tri still lol.

I love your bump pics, mine is also big so will have to post a pic once I work out how...

I had my booking in appointment today, we had to wait an hour in the waiting room because the stupid receptionist was too busy gossiping to tell the midwife we had arrived. Not happy. It all went ok though. I asked about having to have another c-section and got told "probably", grr! I do not want another emergency one though so I'm starting to think about maybe going elective rather than vbac.

Maternity bras... my poor hubby threatened to burn my last ones lol, by the time I stopped breastfeeding my boobs were almost by my knees hehe. They've shrunk now but not looking forward to the horrible bras again :(

Anyone know what fruit we are now at 10 weeks? :)

please excuse the weird colors...my phone camera went all wonky this week and the photo coloring is apparently how it's going to take pictures from now on. This was 9 weeks. I have all but given up on pants anymore...just moved to an array of sundresses. This will suck a lot when it gets cold out!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/9weeks.jpg

cute bumpy girlie !!!

Here is my 10week bumplet :thumbup:

Attachments

• 10weeksbump.jpg
    10weeksbump.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
Lol funnily enough I love prunes! With custard yum yum. It's nice to feel our babies are growing though. I've put on 4lb so far!

I've put on a whooping 4 pounds as well. Thats a lot considering all the sickness. Hey Athena lets trade:winkwink:

I have lost 4lb , i hadn't realised i went up the scales by a few lb and when i looked back on my diary the other day i was 139lb a week after i conceived . I am now 135lb.

Last time I put on just over 2.5 stone. I'm guessing this time might be more.
Have you had a lot of sickness meandmrb?

Anyone else got their scan dates yet?

Last time I put on just over 2.5 stone. I'm guessing this time might be more.
Have you had a lot of sickness meandmrb?

Anyone else got their scan dates yet?

Nope not actual throwing up , but definitely had a loss in appetite . I can only eat small portions & the constipation (tmi!!) defo keeps me from overeating because i feel so sluggish !! Also i am just being careful i am not indulging my pregnant cravings as generally they are for crap junk food . So i opt for a fruit pot or drink more water to fill my belly !!

I have to wait until my growth scan now , so at least another 10weeks :cry:

Mines on 17th Sept, and then a growth scan at 20 weeks. I also have to have a consultant appointment at 16 weeks to discuss options for vbac / another section. Decisions decisions!

I feel like time is starting to go quite fast after dragging initially.

Got my first "official" scan a week tomorrow, 10th September! Really nervous/excited just want everything to be fine but also excited to see baby!

little my next check isn't until Sept 17, either! But they will just do doppler then, unless they can't get the HB with just the doppler. I had an u/s at 8 weeks and then won't do another until 20 weeks. Although, I intend on asking for it at 18 rather than 20, because I am SUPER impatient.

little my next check isn't until Sept 17, either! But they will just do doppler then, unless they can't get the HB with just the doppler. I had an u/s at 8 weeks and then won't do another until 20 weeks. Although, I intend on asking for it at 18 rather than 20, because I am SUPER impatient.

Yeah that is a loooong time to wait hun.

Unfortunately that's normal here. I had to work to find a doctor that did ANY u/s before 20 weeks!

Really? That sucks.

You ladies have the benefit of my 1000th post btw hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->