March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Happy LIME day to you 11 weeks today ladies! :happydance: I'm liking being a lime much more than a smelly prune!

Ooh yay so I'm a lime tomorrow :)

The weeks are really going by now!

Yaayyy a LIME or even a FIG:winkwink: So exciting. The weeks sure are moving now!:happydance:

Yay Limes! I switch tomorrow :)

I've been having a lot of thin, watery discharge the past few days. I googled it and got mixed answers about it--half say see the doc because it might be amniotic fluid leaking, the other half say it's totally normal. But, it wasn't like this until a couple days ago so I'm a little worried, but I go to the doc in 12 days anyway so...I haven't decided whether to call about it or just wait. :/

Yay Limes! I switch tomorrow :)

I've been having a lot of thin, watery discharge the past few days. I googled it and got mixed answers about it--half say see the doc because it might be amniotic fluid leaking, the other half say it's totally normal. But, it wasn't like this until a couple days ago so I'm a little worried, but I go to the doc in 12 days anyway so...I haven't decided whether to call about it or just wait. :/
I wouldn't worry too much hun, I've had an increase in CM kinda of similar to how I used to be before I O (I never really got EWCM) I think it's normal to get a slight increase in CM (according to WTEWYE) but maybe give your dr a ring if your really worried x

Yea that I read about. I wouldn't be too worried if it were actually the type of CM you're supposed to get an increase of, because it WAS like that--but the last few days it's really changed and just become so thin. It's so watery and colorless that it doesn't even show up in the liner, only notice it when I go to the bathroom! So, I might call. Still deciding.

Yea that I read about. I wouldn't be too worried if it were actually the type of CM you're supposed to get an increase of, because it WAS like that--but the last few days it's really changed and just become so thin. It's so watery and colorless that it doesn't even show up in the liner, only notice it when I go to the bathroom! So, I might call. Still deciding.

Defo give them a call. . . Better to be safe. I have been really crampy today but i see my dr ij the am so will bring it up then :)

Second tri soon ladies :) :) :)

So excited but so nervous. . . Hey ladies i dont know how many of you are believers or pray in anyway . But there is a lady who i was getting to know on my christian ladies thread & she sadly lost her baby at 11+4 weeks. She is a sweet caring lady & is obviously ansolutely devestated . Can we please keep her in our thoughts,prayers etc . . . X

So excited but so nervous. . . Hey ladies i dont know how many of you are believers or pray in anyway . But there is a lady who i was getting to know on my christian ladies thread & she sadly lost her baby at 11+4 weeks. She is a sweet caring lady & is obviously ansolutely devestated . Can we please keep her in our thoughts,prayers etc . . . X

So sorry to hear that. Will be thinking of her at this difficult time.

I will definitely keep her in my prayers. My deepest condolences to her and her loved one's.

Keeping her in my thoughts.

I'm rolling to an impromptu u/s this afternoon, doc wants to make sure the amnio is okay. Not that there is anything they can do about it if it isn't, as it can't be fixed, but nice to not wait to find out if that is the case.

My nerves are through the roof today.

Keeping her in my thoughts.

I'm rolling to an impromptu u/s this afternoon, doc wants to make sure the amnio is okay. Not that there is anything they can do about it if it isn't, as it can't be fixed, but nice to not wait to find out if that is the case.

My nerves are through the roof today.

Will be thinking of you hope everything goes ok and bean is ok xx

Hi ladies ,

So i went for my check up & scan at 11 weeks and i was SO relieved to see that all was well with baby. The dr was very happy with how my uterus , ovaries & baby looked. The sac looks nice & strong & healthy . The baby was AMAZINGLY active , he/she was pulling their little knees up really high & then kicking them both out really hard , then spinning about. My uterus is quite high and the Dr said that it was probable i was feeling movments (phewwww i thought i was going crazy!!) Anyway here is the pic. She got him/her with their little knees pulled up !! MY BABY HAS KNEES!!!!!!

Attachments

• scan11wk1day.jpg
    scan11wk1day.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow, cool scan! Thanks for sharing and glad it all went well! I can't wait for mine next week :)

Oh wow, cool scan! Thanks for sharing and glad it all went well! I can't wait for mine next week :)

I hope your scan is wonderful !! It is just so "real" to see this tiny little person kicking around inside our body !!! :cloud9:

Good to hear, Mrs. B!

Went to the u/s yesterday to check the fluid but only got to see the tech, who can't actually tell you anything. She said there still is fluid which is a good sign, and at 11 weeks they don't measure the fluid anyway. I'm waiting to get a call from the doctor today after she goes over the scan. The hb was still strong at 167 and nemo was bouncing all over the place, so that's good. I won't feel out of the woods on this, though, until my next appt on the 17th when we hear the hb again and its still strong.

While I was sitting in the waiting room, though, I got a call from one of my best friends who is 26 weeks. They had just come from an u/s and there was no hb. She was on her way to l&d to be induced and delivered the baby this morning. I feel absolutely horrible for her and helpless, please keep her in your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->