March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Good to hear, Mrs. B!

Went to the u/s yesterday to check the fluid but only got to see the tech, who can't actually tell you anything. She said there still is fluid which is a good sign, and at 11 weeks they don't measure the fluid anyway. I'm waiting to get a call from the doctor today after she goes over the scan. The hb was still strong at 167 and nemo was bouncing all over the place, so that's good. I won't feel out of the woods on this, though, until my next appt on the 17th when we hear the hb again and its still strong.

While I was sitting in the waiting room, though, I got a call from one of my best friends who is 26 weeks. They had just come from an u/s and there was no hb. She was on her way to l&d to be induced and delivered the baby this morning. I feel absolutely horrible for her and helpless, please keep her in your thoughts.

praying your next scan goes well . Oh no your poor friend i cant imagine , will keep her family in prayer :hugs:

Good to hear, Mrs. B!

Went to the u/s yesterday to check the fluid but only got to see the tech, who can't actually tell you anything. She said there still is fluid which is a good sign, and at 11 weeks they don't measure the fluid anyway. I'm waiting to get a call from the doctor today after she goes over the scan. The hb was still strong at 167 and nemo was bouncing all over the place, so that's good. I won't feel out of the woods on this, though, until my next appt on the 17th when we hear the hb again and its still strong.

While I was sitting in the waiting room, though, I got a call from one of my best friends who is 26 weeks. They had just come from an u/s and there was no hb. She was on her way to l&d to be induced and delivered the baby this morning. I feel absolutely horrible for her and helpless, please keep her in your thoughts.

That's awful, your poor friend! It makes me shiver to think about it. I can't imagine having to go through that.

Ladies , i am feeling so sick :( whilst my m/s isn't everyday now the waves i get are so much stronger. The other morning i actually had to run to the loo as soon as i sat up in bed. Really hoping this goes away soon . Other symptoms have been migraine/bad headache and REALLY dizzy !! BRING ON 2ND TRI !!!

Yeah I've had really bad nausea too, much worse than last time. Also get lightheaded too, but I've got some glucose tablets that really help, plus I just bought a huge pack of dried figs to munching on instead of biscuits lol.

Anyone gone off random foods? I can't STAND the thought of salmon, it makes me want to heave.

Hope you feel better soon mrsb.

Yeah I've had really bad nausea too, much worse than last time. Also get lightheaded too, but I've got some glucose tablets that really help, plus I just bought a huge pack of dried figs to munching on instead of biscuits lol.

Anyone gone off random foods? I can't STAND the thought of salmon, it makes me want to heave.

I had the tiniest lightest nausea a handful of times with my son , my daughter the same it last a week or so . BUT THIS BABY !!! Wowzers .... I am starting to get the littlest bit of energy back so that is nice !!! :thumbup:

:sick: figs :sick: .... I tried them in early pregnancy when i was VERY blocked up , but my belly REALLY disagreed :haha:

totallt off loads of stuff, baked beans not keen on garlic and used to have it in everything..pesto, crisps, was off yoghurt and milk for a bit..had my first coffee today for 6 weeks.

I was the sickest last night then I have been this entire pregnancy.

On that note, I'm never eating chicken and dumplings again ever. Ever.

Ooh chicken and dumplings actually sounds quite nice... I had mackerel for dinner and regretting it now, I keep shuddering at the taste.

My figs were short-lived, hubby ate them all today :(

The chicken and dumplings were actually quite tasty while I was eating them!

....not so much later.

Hi ladies,

I'm still pretty nauseous. I went for my NT appt. last week. Nevertheless, they couldn't see a few of the baby parts as he/she wasn't cooperating. Now I have another appt. this week to get what they missed. I must say though, I LOVE to see my LO, its so amazing. My LO was focusing on sucking his/her thumb. It was beautiful.

Athena, glad to hear everything went well. And my deepest to your friend. That is horrible.

Hope all is well everyone!

Lexus, scans are great aren't they. They make me so emotional.

When do we move into second tri, I really can't recall. Is it 12 weeks, 13 weeks or the end of 13 weeks?

I always thought it was after 12 weeks but it seems now we are supposed to be in 2nd tri from 14weeks exactly ?!?!?! Agggg , i just want it to hurry up !!!! I just want the whole thing to hurry up. I am an emotional wreck . I flipped at my dd yesterday and then felt so guilty that i lay in bed crying for about 30mins :wacko:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1174477-do-we-move.html

I asked the experts

I always thought it was after 12 weeks but it seems now we are supposed to be in 2nd tri from 14weeks exactly ?!?!?! Agggg , i just want it to hurry up !!!! I just want the whole thing to hurry up. I am an emotional wreck . I flipped at my dd yesterday and then felt so guilty that i lay in bed crying for about 30mins :wacko:

Aww you poor thing! :hugs:

You poor thing. I just keep remindng myself it gets better:cry:.

In regards to 2nd trimester, I always thought 13 weeks. According to what I'm seeing, however, it seems to be 14 weeks. But, I'm ready now, so I'm moving at 13:blush:. Cheers ladies to 2nd trimester:happydance::yipee::friends:

I had quite a few responses , it seems some ladies wandered over as early as 12 weeks and some waited until after 14.

ugh I did not know this group was here.. My due date is the 31st of march Can I join in I know its late..

nevermind now that I look at it I have been in this group before.. ummm well can I rejoin the group..he he

Hello everyone, I also didn't know this was here. Can I join too please :)

I'm due 28th march

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->