March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Hello new (and returning!) people!
I'm confused about when we move to 2nd tri as well, I seem to be hovering between the 2 a little as 1st tri topics don't seem that relevant to me (and I've always been a bit scared of that place!) but 2nd tri I still seem too young hehe. :haha: I'll just keep hovering around for a few weeks more!

Sorry to hear peoples ms has reared its ugly head again, I think I am over the worst again but still have the occasional bad day. Fortunately they are getting fewer and further between now.

I had my 12 week scan yesterday :happydance: everything went well and jiggles was having a little party in there, flipping about and kicking, was fab to see! Got some nice photos although a bit blurry as he/she wouldn't stop moving!

Also my AngelSounds doppler arrive off amazon, it's fab and I could listen to the little train heartbeat all day long but don't want to wear my batteries out!

All in all a lovely week bump wise feeling great and lovely to finally feel a little safer and able to announce to people now. Hope all you ladies are fab and keeping happy and healthy xx

Attachments

• photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo (17).jpg
    photo (17).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
My EDD it march 27th... a day early... but I go for my first ultrasound is on the 17th.. which is also my birthday!! What a gift!!!

Welcome to the new and returning peeps! :)

Isabelle keeps kicking my stomach when I change her nappy, I know I sound like a wimp but it really hurts! I don't know how I'm going to change it when I get big(ger) lol. Maybe THAT'S why they say don't have two in nappies!

Got my 12 week scan on Monday, I haven't seen bubba since 8 weeks so it will be nice to see growth. Hopefully my baby has knees too mrsb hehe.

I felt so energetic yesterday, hopefully my fatigue has been banished! Or at least until baby actually arrives!

How's everyone feeling?

Hello ladies!! How are we all today ? I am feeling okaaaaay ... not awesome but ok ! Still quite tired & slightly sickly . But i am now gettig crazy hunger pangs where i feel like i could eat a horse !! I am not indulging them and still have not gained anything , still 4lb down on my start weight so i am quite happy with that as i have been a total sloth since i got my bfp :haha: Just started doing little more exercise !! Oh and my annoying symptom (tmi coming up) the last few days is the weirdest feeling. It's as if someone has a string tied round my cervix & is YANKING it in all directions and i have sharp tugging sensations in my uterus & vajayjay!! :blush: On top of all that i have squirmy first baby movements going on & the whole thing is making me a little uncomfortable & strange feeling !!!

Hi ladies,

My ms has started to pass now I feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago!! But now I have terrible heartburn, is anyone else getting this? Gaviscon has become my new best friend :)

As for a scan I get my 12 week scan next Thursday 20th sept when I'll actually be 13+2, super excited to see how much baby has grown since we last saw our bean at 8 weeks. I hope mine has knees and is wriggling about too!! Xxx

Hi ladies,

My ms has started to pass now I feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago!! But now I have terrible heartburn, is anyone else getting this? Gaviscon has become my new best friend :)

As for a scan I get my 12 week scan next Thursday 20th sept when I'll actually be 13+2, super excited to see how much baby has grown since we last saw our bean at 8 weeks. I hope mine has knees and is wriggling about too!! Xxx

I have had indigestion a few times. Watch the Gaviscon doesn't ahem block you up!!

Is anyone planning on having a baby shower? Does anyone have a feeling what they are having?

I have a VERY strong feeling as this pregnancy has been extremely different from the other two. We shall see in 7 or 8 weeks.

We are planning on having a baby shower in January. We are fairly new to this area and would basically invite 2-3 people for a shower here, but we are going back to the other side of the country for a 10 day visit with our families in January so we are having one then!

I still think it's a girl. Mostly because it's a feeling, but also because it's a hope as we already have a girl's name and cannot agree on a boys, and because I found bedding I actually like for a girl and can't locate bedding that doesn't suck for a boy! Guess we will see!

We are having a shower as well. It's more of fun and an excuse to gather, than a need. Anyhow, I have a strong instinct and feeling its a girl. I'm usually right, but we shall see. We finally :roll::roll: agreed upon a name for both genders so I'm pretty thrilled about that.

Congrats to you! That's not an easy feat!

I had my first baby dream a couple days ago, and the baby was a girl. More evidence ;)

I think I want to have a baby shower but I'm new to all this so I don't really know what it involves.

I have a really strong feeling I'm having a boy but I don't know why I think that. We will see in a few weeks.

And yes with the gaviscon, I need to be careful :D I've been ok in that dept so far, don't want to cause any trouble there!!

I'm not having a baby shower, is it more a US thing?

I have a strong feeling it's a boy, but I did last time as well lol. But this time it's stronger feeling.

Little lady, we will have to wait and find out what our little beans are :)

I think baby showers are more common in the US but im in the UK and I know a few people who have had them. Not really sure what it's all about but may just have a little gathering at some point.

Anyone know what sort of time you have a baby shower? Like how many weeks?

I'm not having a baby shower, is it more a US thing?

I have a strong feeling it's a boy, but I did last time as well lol. But this time it's stronger feeling.

Yeah it is a US thing , i am Scottish & hubby is in the USAF. We are moving to TX in November. But i have girls from base here throwing me a shower & then one AGAIN in the states with all his family ! I still find it a bit embarassing writing a list of what i want . So i have bought all the stuff i need lol !! Then they can only get me token stuff , normal baby gifts. I love it it's a great idea & SO GENEROUS !!! :thumbup:

I AM TWELVE WEEEEEEEEEEEKS !!!!! :happydance:

Come on girls get your bumplets out !!

Attachments

• 12weeksbump2.jpg
    12weeksbump2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
Little lady, we will have to wait and find out what our little beans are :)

I think baby showers are more common in the US but im in the UK and I know a few people who have had them. Not really sure what it's all about but may just have a little gathering at some point.

Anyone know what sort of time you have a baby shower? Like how many weeks?

I think the normal time is ranges from 34-38 weeks !! I am having a mini one here before we move & i will be 20weeks , but then my main one i am having at 34weeks or thereabouts . I don't want to be HUUUUUGE in photos lol

I had a few showers with each pregnancy.. People just kept wanting to throw them for me.. I had 2 with my first baby at 32 and 34 weeks... With my second baby I had one and was 35 weeks... I hope to have 2 with this baby.. As I have moved and want to have one with my family back home and one with my church ladies here where I am now.. But we shall see... This time I kinda need one because I havent had a baby in 5 years and have NOTHING....lol

I AM TWELVE WEEEEEEEEEEEKS !!!!! :happydance:

Come on girls get your bumplets out !!

Aww dont you look the cutest in the world... I will be 12 weeks this sat I might post a belly picture then, and start doing them every 2 weeks to see some good growth between them.. Tis is going to be my last baby so I have got to get some pretty prego pics..

Meandmrb, your bump is beautiful!! :D

Thanks for the tip about the time for the baby shower! I think my plan is to get an Xmas lost of everything I need then people can get them as Xmas presses too!! That way it's not all at once and we should have a few bits by then.

We started making a list of all the things we need last night and I keep thinking of other things! I didn't realise there were sooooo many things I would want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->