March 28th Due Date Buddies?

I feel nothing :( But the babe is really low so that's not unusual! I'm a little sad about it right now since you lovelies all feel it....but later I'll regret saying this ;)

Honestly Athena i wish i didnt feel movements so early as i can have a really busy day with lots of movements. Then baby might hide or face inwards and i get no movements for days!! It really stresses me out . . . especially after my last pregnancy. My ob clinic suggested a doppler. But babies can be hard to find right upto 20+ weeks on a doppler sometimes!!! My tightenings have calmed down w little bit and my uterus is super high . It was only 3/4inches under my bellybutton yesterday. I hope you are all well

Aw I can't feel movements yet but it's my first baby so don't expect too really. I have a Doppler tho and can find heartbeat pretty quickly, also hear him squirming about and kicking it sounds amazing and makes me and OH laugh so much, sounds like he's having a blast in there! X

Meandmrb, did you say your placenta was at the front? On your scan, was the placenta on top of the baby? They did tell me what mine was but I can't remember if they said anterior or posterior.

Hi hope it's not too late to join in here..

I'm 20 and pregnant with #1 :yipee:

Had our first scan on 5th Sept and put me back a week so my due date is 27.03.13

Have another scan in the morning because they dated me back to 11 weeks and you have to be 11+3 to do the DS testing :wacko:

How is everyone? :flower:

Ps - feel free to check out my journal ;)

Hi Laura, and welcome! Good luck for your scan, at least it's nice to be able to see your baby twice!

Does anyone go in for the 'skull theory' with their scans?

Hi :wave: Had our second scan this morning, put me back another measly day so my EDD is 28.03.13 now :)

Here's today's bloatiness, my 11 week scan and today's 13 week scan...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481245&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1348223241https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=471981&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1346922456https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=481249&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1348223263

Ps - just read my intro bit and totally balls'd up my age :haha: I'm 21 :dohh:!

Meandmrb, did you say your placenta was at the front? On your scan, was the placenta on top of the baby? They did tell me what mine was but I can't remember if they said anterior or posterior.

Hi , nope ! I have no idea where my placenta is lol :haha: Emmm , i don't know if you can see it on my scan actually . There is picture somewhere on this thread ! I think i put my 11week scan pic on !

I just looked att my picture pg29 , i'm not sure it looks like it's maybe at the top ??? :shrug: You can see my c-sec scar though !!!!!

Thanks hun... dunno who it was then lol. I'll have a look at the pic again though. Interesting that you can see your scar, I wonder if mine's visible!

Laura welcome and nice 13 week pic!

meandmrb, are you having a repeat section or a vbac? I'm unsure if you had a section with both babies, if so I guess I know the answer. I can't believe we will be 14 weeks time really is flying. At this point time is really on my side, but nowadays my vomiting is taking a toll. I wouldn't mind going to sleep:sleep: and awaking to discover I'm 8 months:winkwink:

We have scheduled our gender scan with the doc for October 25th! When will everyone else find out? If you are finding out, that is!

Laura welcome and nice 13 week pic!

meandmrb, are you having a repeat section or a vbac? I'm unsure if you had a section with both babies, if so I guess I know the answer. I can't believe we will be 14 weeks time really is flying. At this point time is really on my side, but nowadays my vomiting is taking a toll. I wouldn't mind going to sleep:sleep: and awaking to discover I'm 8 months:winkwink:

I am having a VBAC !!!!! Unless baby disagrees with me of course :thumbup:

We have our next scan on 9th November :dance: Can't wait to find out x

Dunno when next scan will be, I would guess early November though. We'll be finding out :)

Also got my consultant appointment in two weeks, I'd like a vbac too but have to see what they say.

I haven't scheduled my anomaly scan as of yet. More than likely I will schedule for late October or early November. We were team yellow, but at this point that has changed!!!!!!

Is anyone having a 3D/4D privately?

I think we are going to do a 3D/4D privately, but not until 25-30ish weeks!

We are as well. At this point its a tradition as we had it done with our last two pregnancies. But we usually go for an option they have where you come back twice one as early as 16 weeks and the next I think 26 weeks or after. You choose and the cost is worth it if you can afford it considering the long video and other incentives included.

OH wants a 3d/4d scan. I think we will do one about 30 weeks if possible - I don't like the thought of having to wait 20 weeks between the 20 week scan and birth to see my baby again :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->