March 28th Due Date Buddies?

I'm with Athena, they start checking at 35 weeks. It varies but that's the earliest they start! Yep and I was checked today.

Aaaaaand ?!?! Don't keep us in suspense :haha:

Lol, I was just made a thread on the 3rd tri board. I was beat once I left the doc. But I am VERY happy to say I'm 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced. I can barely think straight I'm so excited!!!!!

Congrats Lexus! That's so exciting!

My doc just starts doing it at 35 because they do the strep B test then, so they figure they might as well just do it while they are there. I go tomorrow. Since this is my first baby...I'm not expecting much. I will, however, be super disappointed anyway haha.

Here's the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1742031-excited-say.html#post25598101

Congrats Lexus! That's so exciting!

My doc just starts doing it at 35 because they do the strep B test then, so they figure they might as well just do it while they are there. I go tomorrow. Since this is my first baby...I'm not expecting much. I will, however, be super disappointed anyway haha.

Same here! They did the group B so why not check. I could've said no but at this point why the heck would I do that, ha ha! You never know hun, I was expecting nothing as well. Keep us posted and good luck!

I'm with Athena, they start checking at 35 weeks. It varies but that's the earliest they start! Yep and I was checked today.

Aaaaaand ?!?! Don't keep us in suspense :haha:

Lol, I was just made a thread on the 3rd tri board. I was beat once I left the doc. But I am VERY happy to say I'm 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced. I can barely think straight I'm so excited!!!!!

WooooHoooooo ..... They won't go near me at all ,I'm worried they refuse my sweep at 37wks (originally agreed so I can hopefully have successful VBAC and I have big baby) because I have this suspected prom :cry:

Aww good luck mrsb!

Lexus, that's awesome!! Jealous! I'm getting lightening crotch every 5 minutes (well it feels like it) so I hope he's doing something down there and I'm actually dilating a wee bit. I couldn't stand all that slow labour again.

Can't believe I'm 36 weeks today. Where has the time gone?!?

meandmrb2011 I should've known better, but yes the risk for infection is high simply bc you ruptured. Well whatever is best for LO safe arrival!

Ok so chats with my midwife were reassuring . At 37wks I will be classed as term and from my lack of leakage it would suggest that I sealed up this possible leak. Sooooo , I am seeing my consultant at 37wks . He will examine me and if cervix is only open a little then he will do a sweep , If I happen to be a good 2-3cm with presenting membranes then I am qualify for ARM induction .... Going on my history with number1 baby , I was pushing 3hrs after my ARM induction !!! So I am a good candidate !!! Hoping doc sees it the same way :thumbup:

Aww good luck mrsb!

Lexus, that's awesome!! Jealous! I'm getting lightening crotch every 5 minutes (well it feels like it) so I hope he's doing something down there and I'm actually dilating a wee bit. I couldn't stand all that slow labour again.

Can't believe I'm 36 weeks today. Where has the time gone?!?

Lightening crotch ?! Sorry that made me giggle :haha:

Lol it's the shooting pains round my cervix, pelvis and tops of my legs. It's so painful it makes me wince every time, like sciatica in my bits lol.

Lol it's the shooting pains round my cervix, pelvis and tops of my legs. It's so painful it makes me wince every time, like sciatica in my bits lol.

Ahhhh ok ,I'm with you now!!! Ugh ,I get those pains too apparently it's baby moving head around in pelvis :shrug: All I know is that it's REALLY sore!!:haha:

Well hopefully he's getting into a good position, I don't want another posterior baby!!

Well hopefully he's getting into a good position, I don't want another posterior baby!!

I hope he settles for you too .... This little one is in her usual position , back down my left side legs over top of my bump and head facing my right hip!! So she just needs a little rotation !! I delivered my number1 in posterior with a hand up too...... NEVER AGAIN. . . :cry:

Our babies WILL be good , we WILL have successful vbac's :happydance:

Both of you will do absolutely wonderful!!! If I thought about the pain everyday after labor with my LO's trust me I would only have ONE, ha ha!!!!! But honestly the closer I get I seem to remember and I was talking with my hubby about it simply because sometimes it makes me curl up in a ball from the thoughts of the pain. Oh well, what goes in must come out. Lets get this show on the road.......

It's so exciting hearing everyone's info now that we're so close! :) Good luck to all!

Nothing happening over here. Doc said my cervix is still pretty posterior, but he seems head down. Which didn't surprise me at all--he has been head down for some time now. Here's hoping he stays that way and doesn't decide to roll around into a different position!

Good luck to you Athena! I remember my cervix check when it was still posterior, made me cry!!

My bump doesn't seem to be growing much at the mo, still only measuring 32ish weeks.

I wonder who will go first out of all of us, probably mrsb...

Good luck to you Athena! I remember my cervix check when it was still posterior, made me cry!!

My bump doesn't seem to be growing much at the mo, still only measuring 32ish weeks.

I wonder who will go first out of all of us, probably mrsb...

:happydance: did I hear my name :haha:

Haha , hmm , I'm not so sure the odds are stacked that I should .... But with this baby bobbing in and put of my pelvis there is no pressure on my cervix to open... Saying that I'm feeling a lot of the "lightning" shocks today and I had a few really sore tightenings with strong menstrual pains lastnight and 2-3 of them today :shrug: .... I'm resting slightly just now after the suspected prom. But as soon as I hit 37weeks I am getting back to my normal routine and I'm going all out !!! :haha: I really do not want to this baby hanging around in there too much longer . I just keep growing her bigger and bigger and BIGGER :wacko::cry:

Yes, I think it will be meandmrb2011!!! The odds are definitely in your favor. I really would like to be done. I keep looking at the calendar and getting depressed, lol!!! I have a lot of pelvic pain/pressure aside from the spd, plus I know she's sitting very low. Ughhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->