March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Shhhh my baby will hear you , and then she will definitely not come out lol. I have this nagging sneaky feeling I end up in a Csec as I can't be induced ... My cervix is VERY high and posterior and practically sealed shut . :haha:

Oh no :( will they give you until your due date at least?

I've already decided that I do not want to go over .... My baby is gigantic , I am not. . . I don't want to attempt to deliver a big baby as a VBAC and end up in an emergency section. So will still ask my dr to do sweep , if possible induction by ARM. But if there is no hope for any of that & my cervix is closed at 38wk I will. Book my elcs for 39wks. If I labour beforehand great , if not ... :shrug:

Getting closer Lexus! I'm full term tomorrow :)

Saw midwife today, baby is engaged! Also losing loads of plug so I wonder if this baby might be early. I was insanely nesting yesterday too, had a sudden desire to paint the skirting boards in the kitchen and clean the double buggy again lol! Hubby thinks I'm weird :)

Hey ladies!! Seen midwife for 36wk check up and I am measuring 44cm!!! Not even funny anymore :wacko: baby is 4/5engaged and I've been losing bits of plug since Sunday . When she moves it feels like she is moving around in my vajayjay now :blush: it's the weirdest feeling!!!! How are you all getting on?! :hugs:

Yep counting down. little_lady, full term tomorrow sounds VERY exciting. I can hardly wait until next week when I will be in your shoes.

meandmrb2011, I feel like she's going to drop out she's soooo low.

Nevertheless, I just left my OB appt. and I'm 3 1/2 centimeters. So excited!!! But I'm still 50% though. Ready to get this show on the road and meet the little lady that has been causing trouble!!!!

Yep counting down. little_lady, full term tomorrow sounds VERY exciting. I can hardly wait until next week when I will be in your shoes.

meandmrb2011, I feel like she's going to drop out she's soooo low.

Nevertheless, I just left my OB appt. and I'm 3 1/2 centimeters. So excited!!! But I'm still 50% though. Ready to get this show on the road and meet the little lady that has been causing trouble!!!!

Isn't it the weirdest feeling? I was at a group meeting this am and I half expected a little arm to start waving out of 'there' :haha:I could actually feel a pushing sensation in my 'bits' . :wacko:

Ugh you lucky thing , I don't get my check until next week when I see my consultant . . . I am dreading hearing the words : closed , posterior , firm. :cry: I must be dilating even a teeny weeny bit if I have been losing plug .... If I'm not then I will definitely be booking my elcs for 38weeks. My midwives who are very pro VBAC are completely agreeing with me !! So that's good :thumbup:

How can you measure 44cm lol. Sorry but I did laugh a little bit! I'm sure you look great lol :)

My midwife said my baby is small, I'm measuring 35 weeks currently. Really hoping I am.dilating too - anyone checking their own cervix? I tried to check mine but not sure what I am feeling!

How can you measure 44cm lol. Sorry but I did laugh a little bit! I'm sure you look great lol :)

My midwife said my baby is small, I'm measuring 35 weeks currently. Really hoping I am.dilating too - anyone checking their own cervix? I tried to check mine but not sure what I am feeling!

Tell me about it .... Is causing great hilarity with my mw's and my family !! I am only little and I am quite fit and active so I am holding my bump quite neatly because I have only put on baby/other pregnancy weight and maybe gained 3lb or so of actual fat weight. . . But I am still very big and my bump is just hip to hip to ribs with no gaps .... Infact my ribcage is normal and then it just balloons out with my uterus . It looks really weird when i am sitting down . :haha: my daughter was sat poking at me earlier and finding it very funny !!! Needless to say i am very uncomfortable and extremely fed up !!! Going for a looooooooong walk at the weekend after Sunday lunch :haha:

I had my 35 week check up (I'm 36 on Saturday)

My doctor said they don't start checking internally until 38 weeks because there's no predictive value. *pout*

anyone checking their own cervix? I tried to check mine but not sure what I am feeling!

I highly doubt that I can reach my cervix. I don't think I'm interested to do so, I guess I will stick to my OB doing her thing. Lol

I TRIED to check my own cervix. I'm clearly not familiar enough in this department because I had NO idea what to even really feel for and it was a total waste of time haha! I have a "tipped" uterus in the first place so I wouldn't be surprised if I stay posterior until labor anyway.

I go back again tomorrow for my 36 week. Hoping at least SOMETHING is happening. Been having a lot of "lightning crotch" the passed couple days and my round ligament pain runs all the way down through my pelvic bone anymore :( Walking is painful, sitting causes lack of breathing, and laying is completely uncomfortable. I'm definitely ready for the end!

We did find out we are moving, again, this summer. So between P's due date and the next 2.5 months, we will be having a baby and moving twice. I'll be happy to just get this show on the road!

If you're getting a lot of shooting pains in your pelvis and tops of legs, my midwife said that's baby engaging so fingers crossed for you!

Can't believe you're moving twice, you must have a lot of get up and go lol. I have zero at the minute, I just flop about all day. Last night I cried for ages over something small but it felt good to be emotional so I carried on. Sounds strange but it was a good release of pregnancy frustration although hubby now thinks I'm completely bonkers along with all the nesting stuff!

Yes ladies I started nesting yesterday and can't stop. I dragged hubby into it making orders and demands bc of the spd, poor guy ha ha! Considering I have hyperemesis and spd. I'm VERY VERY shocked. Hopefully she will make an appearance before 39 weeks. So exciting. We started from the beginning together now we are all at the end!!! I'm emotional.....

I know, just been re-reading the first page!

On Monday I was painting the skirting boards in the kitchen, today I've been re-organising the hospital bags! It needs to be done! Hehe.

This is an exciting journey to be on together ladies !! I can't wait to share baby photos :)

Well he's "definitely 1cm" and I'm told his head is engaged but "not totally comfortable just yet". Since I was nothing last week, I feel pretty accomplished! Had a little cramping last night and still having the lovely jolts of lightning all day, but haven't seen any signs of a plug yet. I'm still betting I go till my due date.

I lost loads of plug but none for a couple of days now. Still crampy and getting bashed in my bits, and I swing between angry and emotional lol. It's starting to drag again now, just hope I don't have another five weeks to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->