March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Thanks! Did nothing at all today lol, how was everyone else's Saturday?

I pretty much gave out orders to hubby and made demands today, lol. I have been making certain everything is in line.

Athena, don't get discouraged....with my first and second LO I didn't lose my plug at all. So although some consider it a sign its actually not. It could go either way. But in my case I hope it is. I just have a feeling I will go early (could be wrong). How early is the question!!!

Thanks! Did nothing at all today lol, how was everyone else's Saturday?

I was set to have a nice day with my dd , but my mum called me early , her dog was having puppies and she needed help. So I spent the day being a doggy midwife , including running up & down the driveway when dog decided to have a pup outside ... Never has a 36.5wk preggo woman ran so fast lol. Then we moved our ponies and had to chase them about . So yeah I ended up kind of busy !! :haha:today I'm not sure what to do :shrug:

HOORAY......37 weeks full term and soooooo ready!!!! Can't wait until my OB appt. this morning. Have everything pretty much in place. Hair appt. and spa day rescheduled soon so bring on the labor......

HOORAY......37 weeks full term and soooooo ready!!!! Can't wait until my OB appt. this morning. Have everything pretty much in place. Hair appt. and spa day rescheduled soon so bring on the labor......

It's like a huge weight off the mind isn't it :happydance:

Thought I would share , excuse my Laundry house of a bathroom!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
That is some bump! You don't look like you've put it on anywhere else either, it's nice and round!

That is some bump! You don't look like you've put it on anywhere else either, it's nice and round!

Its slightly uncomfortable !! LoL. . . I have stayed the same size elsewhere and i'm quite proud of myself haha :) xx How are you today

Bored!! Having contractions on and off but they never last... Still, 38 weeks tomorrow.

You?

Nope, gone away now although I had a huge toilet clear out yesterday (tmi) and ny back is absolutely killing me today. I don't want to spend another two weeks like this!! Got my sweep Monday so fingers crossed it sets things off...

Nope, gone away now although I had a huge toilet clear out yesterday (tmi) and ny back is absolutely killing me today. I don't want to spend another two weeks like this!! Got my sweep Monday so fingers crossed it sets things off...

I had that yesterday ... Seen dr today apparently babes is well down so prob explains backache . I hope you get relief one way or another :hugs: I measured 49cm today lol. . . The midwife/doctor were like umm okaaaay that's a big bump. Booked my elcs :thumbup:

that is quite the bump! went to the doc again today. still 1cm but now 75% effaced. she said it could be this weekend! or three weeks from now.

completely unhelpful haha.

that is quite the bump! went to the doc again today. still 1cm but now 75% effaced. she said it could be this weekend! or three weeks from now.

completely unhelpful haha.

I guess that's why my doctor said they don't bother checking til after 38 weeks :-/

I hope I show some progress at my check! I guess there really is no way to tell until it happens though.

How is everyone doing? Anything exciting happening in the baby department?

We were supposed to get a big blizzard this weekend. It completely missed us--but we are currently getting a good amount of snow! Oddly it's supposed to be spring-like weather for the rest of the week, though.

This morning I played a rousing game of "guess if that was a contraction or Porter sticking his butt out weirdly." It's hard when you have never felt a contraction before! Don't know what to look for! I'm thinking a couple braxton hicks were happening this morning but stopped pretty quickly. Back to the doc for another check on Thursday. If nothing is going on I'm probably going to ask her to do a sweep next Thursday to see if it gets anything going! I'll be 39.5 weeks then, technically, so it'll be good to go.

I'm still working and have until the 22nd unless he decides to make his entrance early! Working on other "work" related things here this week, wrapping up court cases for my volunteer position and working on getting my teaching license for the state we're moving to in June and getting application materials together. DH seems to think he has a hernia, so he'll be having that checked out tomorrow to see if it is and if he needs surgery. I'm about 50/50 in my thoughts on it--it COULD be one, but you know men and their incredible abilities to be overly whiny so it makes it really hard to tell if it really hurts or not haha. Absolute craziness around here!

How is everyone doing? Anything exciting happening in the baby department?

We were supposed to get a big blizzard this weekend. It completely missed us--but we are currently getting a good amount of snow! Oddly it's supposed to be spring-like weather for the rest of the week, though.

This morning I played a rousing game of "guess if that was a contraction or Porter sticking his butt out weirdly." It's hard when you have never felt a contraction before! Don't know what to look for! I'm thinking a couple braxton hicks were happening this morning but stopped pretty quickly. Back to the doc for another check on Thursday. If nothing is going on I'm probably going to ask her to do a sweep next Thursday to see if it gets anything going! I'll be 39.5 weeks then, technically, so it'll be good to go.

I'm still working and have until the 22nd unless he decides to make his entrance early! Working on other "work" related things here this week, wrapping up court cases for my volunteer position and working on getting my teaching license for the state we're moving to in June and getting application materials together. DH seems to think he has a hernia, so he'll be having that checked out tomorrow to see if it is and if he needs surgery. I'm about 50/50 in my thoughts on it--it COULD be one, but you know men and their incredible abilities to be overly whiny so it makes it really hard to tell if it really hurts or not haha. Absolute craziness around here!

My bump gets into some awesome shapes sometimes!! It's fun guessing which bit is which. Good luck on all your little projects , I'm impressed I don't have the energy for anything recently! Hope your husband is ok :thumbup:

Athena you sound amazing, I gave up doing anything remotely energetic about 6 weeks ago lol.

Had a large bloody show this morning and a few niggles, also feels like baby is twisting my cervix. I think it's sweep related rather than labour related though. Currently sitting on a birth ball trying to entertain toddler at the same time haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->