March 28th Due Date Buddies?

Athena you sound amazing, I gave up doing anything remotely energetic about 6 weeks ago lol.

Had a large bloody show this morning and a few niggles, also feels like baby is twisting my cervix. I think it's sweep related rather than labour related though. Currently sitting on a birth ball trying to entertain toddler at the same time haha.

Ooh exciting :happydance: I put my daughter on my ball with she think its great :thumbup:

Thursday's check showed no progress over the 1cm/75% last week :( I asked about the sweep and they said they won't do it until 39 weeks, which is fine...but I had to change my appt next week from 39w2d to 38w6d....I plan on working my magic to convince her to do the sweet at 38/6. They just don't want to purposely cause babies to come before 39 weeks--let's face it, even if my water broke at the doctors office that day, he wouldn't be here until the next day: 39 weeks! :)

I've also had a lot of brown discharge since my check on Thursday. I usually don't have any effects from the cervix check, but this started Friday afternoon and was super super light yesterday, but today a little heavier (though still like a superbly light period). It's not red/pink at all and isn't really plug-esque so I'm guessing it's just from the check?

DH and I DTD to try to get things going tonight. It was a LOT of work and we haven't even attempted this since January for that reason. We just can't get it together since probably 5/6months as we know what works for us and we aren't allowed to go those routes while pregnant :(

I've got 2 packages of pineapple in the fridge. Eating it all tomorrow. Seriously.

Got a pedicure today (at least SOMETHING ought to be pretty).

Oh, and DH was miraculously better the day after he *swore* he had a hernia. ;D

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Athena, I'm with you!!!!! I pretty much have been slopping around for the last few days feeling sorry for myself, lol. I have received a million calls EVERYDAY which makes it no better. I have been contracting, so I'm hoping this week I will have my LO in my arms. My next OB appt. is this week, seriously hoping I don't make it.

Can I join the pity party hahaha. Spent yesterday just feeling sorry for myself that I'm still pregnant - and I'm not even overdue yet.

Also been contracting and losing so much plug I can't believe there is any left. Got a check up Thursday so let's hope neither of us make it til then :)

Athena did you see meandmrb had her baby already?

I didn't! where did you see that?

I'm so happy for her! And also hate her just a little bit ;)

She had an elective section on Thursday due to suspected big baby, however she was only 8lb5! She posted it over in third tri forums. So one down, I wonder who will be next!

And I hate her too lol. Haha. Just want to have a baby!!

Me too, I wonder.......hopefully all of us at the same time in the next few days, ha ha. One could only wish!!!!

I'm 38+2 in the morning and soooooo impatient.

Come on! I feel totally out of room. Some BH but the doctor said not to bother timing anything I could talk through so... Blah. I have the first internal check tomorrow. My doctors don't check til 38 weeks since there's "no predictive value". Which I now is true, but still.... Come on little one! It's time!!!

Good luck with your check fisher.

I hate this last little bit, it really drags! I wake up every day wondering if it'll be the day... And go to sleep every night wondering if it will start in the night lol.

I feel out of room too, so uncomfy.

Well I doubt it will be me. Got back from the doc today, technically at 38w6d. No change third week in a row. Had a different doctor than I usually have this time and she told me she never does sweeps. She said probably another week or two. I don't go back until next Monday, day before my due date.

I'm just frustrated right now. And hormonal. Which pretty much only leads to crying into a giant tub of ice cream.

Aww big hugs Athena. Don't lose heart, like I said with my first, my cervix was closed and posterior and I wasn't dilated at all when I went into labour. It doesn't have to mean anything. This time I was 2cm a week ago and nothing yet.

It will happen!

Hey ladies !!

How are you all doing ? I got home with my little cherub on Sunday evening and have been settling at home really well. She is an absolute pleasure and is so cute I could just eat her up :cloud9: :haha: I am a totally in love love mama and can't believe how blessed I am . . . :hugs:

Here is my sneak peek photo (not done my birth announcement yet apart from a quick one liner last week) I hope she makes you all hate me a little less :winkwink::hugs:

I have really enjoyed sharing this journey with you ladies and I hope we can keep this thread going :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Aww big hugs Athena. Don't lose heart, like I said with my first, my cervix was closed and posterior and I wasn't dilated at all when I went into labour. It doesn't have to mean anything. This time I was 2cm a week ago and nothing yet.

It will happen!

Totally true (and I'm trying hard to keep that in mind) my check yesterday she said I was fully effaced and finger tip dilated. Some people walk around 3+cm for weeks. My mom said they checked her in the office at 9am the day I was born and she wasn't dilated at all and I was born at 230p the same day. So anytime now any time. I'm reeeeeally struggling to be patient.

Hey ladies !!

How are you all doing ? I got home with my little cherub on Sunday evening and have been settling at home really well. She is an absolute pleasure and is so cute I could just eat her up :cloud9: :haha: I am a totally in love love mama and can't believe how blessed I am . . . :hugs:

Here is my sneak peek photo (not done my birth announcement yet apart from a quick one liner last week) I hope she makes you all hate me a little less :winkwink::hugs:

I have really enjoyed sharing this journey with you ladies and I hope we can keep this thread going :hugs:

Congratulations!! She is absolutely gorgeous xx

What a cutie, mrsb! I bet it feels good to have her out!

Good luck fisher, know what you mean about trying to be patient. I thought I was doing so well but I just want it to be my turn :(

Well ladies this is it, my water broke will update when I'm able! My announcement is on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->