March 28th Due Date Buddies?

12 weeks does seem like an eternity away! I can't wait for it. I have an early ultrasound at 8 weeks, which is August 16th....it seems like it's taking forever to get here!

I go for my second appt. on August 21st and my fiirst ultrasound that same day. I understand about the long wait, uughhhhh. Everyday I count the weeks over and over and over:wacko: just to see how much longer!

12 weeks does seem like an eternity away! I can't wait for it. I have an early ultrasound at 8 weeks, which is August 16th....it seems like it's taking forever to get here!

I go for my second appt. on August 21st and my fiirst ultrasound that same day. I understand about the long wait, uughhhhh. Everyday I count the weeks over and over and over:wacko: just to see how much longer!

I have the u/s on the 16th but don't have my first OB appt until the 20th. They wanted to put me with a different doctor in order to have the appt on the same day as the ultrasound and I .. was not going to do that ha!

I don't understand why do you guys get early scans? Is it because of previous loses or complications? (if so I'm so sorry). My dr told me I don't have my first scan until 12 weeks which is middle of September for me.

I don't understand why do you guys get early scans? Is it because of previous loses or complications? (if so I'm so sorry). My dr told me I don't have my first scan until 12 weeks which is middle of September for me.

Could be because they are in the US.

No loss or complications here!!!!! Thats the way I like it. I guess different strokes. My first scan is at 9 weeks and I can't wait.

Boo to being in the UK!! Oh well I'll just have to hold on and wait!! In the UK you only get scans early if there is complications or whatnot so I'd rather hang on and be 12 weeks and everything ok then have an early scan!! Saying that I'm a bit jealous of you international ladies!! Might take a cheeky flight to Florida...for sun sea and scan!

Boo to being in the UK!! Oh well I'll just have to hold on and wait!! In the UK you only get scans early if there is complications or whatnot so I'd rather hang on and be 12 weeks and everything ok then have an early scan!! Saying that I'm a bit jealous of you international ladies!! Might take a cheeky flight to Florida...for sun sea and scan!

:happydance: Sounds like a plan! I know the wait may be lengthy, but well worth it.

The first doctor I called said they don't do ANY scans until 20 weeks. That wasn't okay with me...so I called a different doctor. No complications or losses here...I think it just depends on the doctor. I'll get one at 8-9 weeks, one at 20, and one more I THINK at 28-30? But I'm not sure on the last one. But if there is something wrong in early development, I feel like you should know wayyy before 20 weeks (the gender-determining scan) so I wasn't interested in waiting that long!!

Last time I didn't have a scan until 12 wks when we found out we were expecting twins. I will have a scan this time at about 7 weeks because my new OB does a dating and viability scan between 7 and 9 for everyone. I am thankful though because of my early loss and having had twins before.

Looking forward to hearing all about everyone's scans then and seeing some piccies! Just did a 'Chinese gender calculation' and apparently I'm due a girl! Does anyone else think this is reliable or just a bit of fun?!?
Also started getting some nausea in the evenings, anyone else? Sat here now feeling a big queasy, nothing too bad but just not right. Plus I find myself feeling really sick when I'm hungry!

My chinese says boy! But my sister in laws chinese said girl...and she's having a boy ha. So I'm guessing not too reliable ;)

I'm a little nauseous in the morning before I eat anything, which is ironic considering thinking about food makes it worse ;) Mostly I'm just exhausted.

I don't feel too tired at the mo...but then I'm on annual leave so not doing much!

I'm a teacher and it's the summer so...I'm not doing squat. Yet I still need naps. Ha!

Just asked dh if he had remembered to put oil in my tea ???? Ummmm HONEY !! Caused much hilarity ..... oh and im addicted to mints !! LoL

hi all, nice to see you hear athena..

i am due around march 26th but think it might be later as im not sure my ticker is correct.looking forward to being bump buddies and tracking sypmtoms wiht you all.. how we all feeling?

Could be because they are in the US.

As for me it's because I'm an infertility patient so it we got pregnant through infertility treatments. When that goes on they watch a lot closer.

Hey ladies, i got an early vaginal scan cause i was on clomid and the doc had to give me some vitamins aswell...unfortunately i dnt have any symptoms...such a bummer...i'm just sick though at the moment-flu...how is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies, i got an early vaginal scan cause i was on clomid and the doc had to give me some vitamins aswell...unfortunately i dnt have any symptoms...such a bummer...i'm just sick though at the moment-flu...how is everyone else doing?

Hey! A lot of preggo symptoms can mimic flu. I had it with my 2nd as got preggo in Winter so just thought i was sick until af went awol !! Today i feel awful my belly feels full & stretchy & fluttery down low to the right. Tired tired tired , but then again i was up early as my dd was in hospital this am for tonsils & adenoids out & tubes in !!!

My belly is all fluttery as well, almost like the first movements but I'm sure it's just gas or something!! Still no symptoms, last pregnancy I was blessed not to have any nausea or morning sickness at all so hopefully this one will be the same :)

I keep forgetting I'm pregnant as well, because I'm running around after Isabelle all day it doesn't really feel like I'm having a baby - maybe I should convince hubby I need to put my feet up more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->