march/April babies?

Hi ladies :flower: Just popping in to say that I had my 3D scan today, all pictures and a quick update is in my journal (link in siggy!) come over and take a peak! Didn't wanna overload with pictures in here as there are quite a few :shy:! xx

Ps - Our little girl will be called Eva Nicole :)

Littlesteph, I really don't think what you've been told about paying SMP back is right. I thought SMP is paid by the Government, so you wouldn't have to pay it back to your employed as it was never theirs in the first place. I think your manager might have things confused, as Kte mentioned if you get top up from your work you do sometimes have to pay that back.

Check the directgov website and your human resources. If you work for a large chain store, you will probably have to contact them directly, rather than having them at the place where you work. We don't want you getting screwed over!

oh i didn't think that seemed right having to pay back smp. i do also get company pay of about £11 for the first 6 weeks, that might be what he was on about having the pay back.

We're having a boy and the only name we could agree on is James Conner.
My hubby likes it because it's means his entiles will be JCB and he could play him the jcb song. My husband is such a sad git.

Our little girl is Emilia Alice, and Millie for her nickname.

We're having a girl but can't decide on a name! The favourite was (and for my husband, still is) Holly with Jennifer as the middle name but I'm having doubts!

I also like Hope, Charlotte, Eleanor and Elsie. X

We are having a girl, her name is Niamh (Neeve) Johanna. Its an Irish name, so looks oddly spelt. Johanna is after hubbys mom

We're having a girl but can't decide on a name! The favourite was (and for my husband, still is) Holly with Jennifer as the middle name but I'm having doubts!

I also like Hope, Charlotte, Eleanor and Elsie. X

Charlotte was our girl name choice :)

We're having a girl named

Addison Malia
Addison Maliah

trying to figure out how we should spell malia (ma-lee-uh) should we spell it Maliah??? who knows. I like how Malia looks!

Hi ladies :flower: Just popping in to say that I had my 3D scan today, all pictures and a quick update is in my journal (link in siggy!) come over and take a peak! Didn't wanna overload with pictures in here as there are quite a few :shy:! xx

Ps - Our little girl will be called Eva Nicole :)

eek! im coming for a little peek lol x

We don't know what we are having but if its a boy it will be Logan Xavier and if its a girl it will be lyric Christina

Im over a little early, had my OB appt apt. Baby Isaiah is weighing about 2.4 pds and measuring 27+1.

Our boy has no name either. DH is a stubborn little so and so but I really don't like his choice. Hopefully we will find a name we both like by the time he gets here.

we also have no names. im trying to get himself to get involved now, but mostly im just getting vetoed.
the current maybes are nick for a boy, and léana (layna - irish for ellen) for a girl.

We are having a girl but still don't have a name. Hopefully by the mid February we will decide it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->