march/April babies?

Hi there ladies
Was hoping i could join you... im due on March 26 and having a little girl.
We are calling her Meiske (pronounced May-ska) Lily and is my mothers name. It is dutch for pretty little girl... awww!
Good luck to all you yummy mummys out there x

Hi ladies, I'm having an elective section at end of march. Not been given my date yet, really excited and pretty organised too. The nursery is almost finished, my partner has been amazing , painting, laying flooring and building furniture. Hope everyone's keeping well :)

Hi kittyboo and renzal :hi:

having a wee girl stuck between 2 names avah or scarlet xx

Hi all !
Was wondering if I could join you this is my first time peeking in the third tri section.

We're expecting a little girl and due March 30th!

Hi ladies!!

I'd love to join you on this thread! I'm due on 30 March (same as you Fisher!!) with our little boy Ethan James. I'm SO excited and just a tad scard and overwhelmed too!!

Would be awesome to chat to ladies who are at more or less the same place as me. Third tri board scares me a lot as its mostly ladies water breaking and having contractions and stuff! :dohh:

plastikpony, I remember you from the TTC boards! Glad to see you are doing well! Congrats on having a little boy! :) xx

Thanks UKgirl!! Such exciting times!!! Congrats on your little bundle too!! :hugs:

Wooh lots of new people.

Hope everyone ok, I agree that the 3rd trimester board seems full of people worrying about contractions and giving birth whereas the 2nd is people just having had their first scan so I feel a bit in limbo!

Although I am 29 week son sunday, I still feel like a long way from giving birth - despite the fact that my bump is rather large!

It is a little bit like limbo.

Shame the board can't be split a little bit.

Amy I know exactly what you mean, it seems like a long time until I'll be in the position to be worrying about waters breaking etc!!

Have any of you ladies finished your nurseries yet? I'm planning on getting most of it done this weekend, but will only have the cot for his room in about two weeks time. I'm not too worried though since I already have another cot that will be in our room with us, so there's somewhere for him to sleep. Like I said though, still feels like a LONG way away!!

Our baby's room is ready to go but my dad & OH will be painting our house in the next week or two so I haven't taken anything out of its packaging yet & then ill be washing all her clothes & bedding in the last few weeks. I'm stocking up on nappies & wipes too :)

:hi: bumpy3, plastikpony and fisher640 :flower:

I'm still trying to convince DH to put together furniture. He's built most of the dresser... The rest is still in boxes.

Woop woop my mat leave has finally been agreed on, i start on march 1st and have been recommend to use some of my hoilday before go on mat leave. but as i'm leaving and not going back i don't think i will be taking any, i get paid for any hoildays not taken when i leave anyway so it would be mean more money for LO.

Thats good news steph. I got called up to HR today to discuss what my maternity pay is. Ill be getting 120 a week which i work out to be 480 a month which is good for me as im part time and only get 530 anyways plus ill be getting help filling in those forms for child benfit and child tax credit so there is little extra cash there and i get the 120 a week for the full year im off :). Was very pleased :)

I dont have another spare room to make a nursery but i am bidding to get another flat for me and baby so Ryan can keep this house lol.

I do feel the same about the forums thing they need one for in the middle of second and third. Labor scares me an reading there stories doesnt help much lol but i do read there birth stories lol really shouldnt xxx

Hi all sorry I've not been around I've had a few issues I won't bore you all! All ok with bubs tho, I've got a minor op on my fractured spine next week so things have been rather chaotic!

I agree about scary 3rd tri labour posts! Nursery is mostly done just need a few bits and bobs...

Question ...what do baby's wear in the pram? Is it a snow suit? I'm in uk and march can still be a bit chilly...or do they wear a sleep suit and lots of blankets over them?? Grrr so many silly questions to ask hehe !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->