march/April babies?

Yeah ive been told at every app apart fromt the first time she listened to it. but it was in my notes. 140 and then 148 and then 144. the second one was higher i think was because i had been running late and tried to run up lol

I have a doppler and my baby's heartbeat fluctuates depending on time of day, but in the 140s sounds perfect!

Thanks plastikpony :hugs: i'll defo put a pic up once we have it all done :thumbup: might be a while though as DH always does things last minute but i like to be prepared (what a pair LOL) so we will be bickering about when to do it for at least another month or two :haha: but sounds like your nearly there, will you post a piccy once its finished? :flower:

Bailey thanks for the tip will have a peek and see if i can find our one cheaper before we order :thumbup: we are thinking of the maxi cosi mura 3 :thumbup: its so hard to choose isnt it :dohh:

Ok slightly odd question but do they always tell you the heart rate? No one has ever told me his heart rate and the only thing in the notes is heartbeat heard.

i never got told till last week, it was only when i looked at my notes that i found out what his heartrate was at the last appointment. other then that been told nothing. mine hasn't even told me what position baby is in.

Ok slightly odd question but do they always tell you the heart rate? No one has ever told me his heart rate and the only thing in the notes is heartbeat heard.

i never got told till last week, it was only when i looked at my notes that i found out what his heartrate was at the last appointment. other then that been told nothing. mine hasn't even told me what position baby is in.

Really Steph?? That's shocking!! She should at least have discussed it with you. Mine told me she could deffo feel her head up but it's also written on my notes, does it not say on your notes what position? On mine it's on page 18.

Thanks plastikpony :hugs: i'll defo put a pic up once we have it all done :thumbup: might be a while though as DH always does things last minute but i like to be prepared (what a pair LOL) so we will be bickering about when to do it for at least another month or two :haha: but sounds like your nearly there, will you post a piccy once its finished? :flower:

Bailey thanks for the tip will have a peek and see if i can find our one cheaper before we order :thumbup: we are thinking of the maxi cosi mura 3 :thumbup: its so hard to choose isnt it :dohh:

Really hard to choose but I decided to make sure df got a fair bit of input coz I feel I have been hogging baby duties, then whinging at him for not doing enough lol!! I think he's feeling a little left out seen as I get to feel her all the time, so he has chosen a Winnie the Pooh set.

I also haven't been told what position baby is in. The midwife at my,sat appointment was standing in as normal mw is sick, and she had a feel and said that I would find out at my 32 week appointment. :shrug:

How strange? I have a different midwife everytime anyway but this midwife definately wrote it in my notes, but maybe it was really obvious what position she was in coz her head was pretty much sticking out the top of my bump like she normally is lol!! But in the section that says "antenatal visits" there's a heading that says "lie", "presentation" and "engagement" and the midwife has written "breech, trans, free" which apparently means she's head up, vertical and nowhere near engaged lol!! (I google a lot lol!!)

I will have to have a wee check in my notes then. Maybe she didn't want to tell me...but if its in there I'll find it! :haha:

We don't get told the heart rate either but there is always something in my notes, might just even be FHH (fetal heart heard) and position may be an abbreviation such as ce for cephalic...helps knowing where to look as all notes are different, helps that I work at our hospital so had a hand in designing ours!!

Bailey you are good letting DF choose, im too much of a control freak LOL i keep telling DH he can choose something and then i go and sort it anyways whoops :dohh: winnie the poo sounds cute :flower: have you any pics?

My midwife/doc never tells me the HB and they only mentioned the position at the last appointment (25 weeks) i dunno if maybe it was too soon before that :shrug: i get the feeling my midwife isnt that interested and my doc is too busy but i tell myself thats a good sign that everything is going well and they would be bugging me if there was something to worry about :wacko:

The last few times they didn't say anything about the heart rate except that its strong. In our private ultra sounds they always told me what the heart rate was.
But I have a doppler at home with a monitor and his is about 145-160

I have seen a few of these wall decals on eBay too at cheaper prices so you guys should check them out if you haven't already bought them. I bought mine from eBay for under £10!! Hopefully it looks as good as it does in the picture but if it doesn't then it's only £10 wasted!

Cheryl - I love the sound of your star wallpaper!

Who said they got a cot for £60 from ikea?? That's soooo cheap!!!
I have seen a cotbed on Amazon that I am going to get that's £145 with the mattress. Still don't know if I should hold back on buying it yet though as I don't want to get rid of the spare bed yet.....hmmmm.
The only thing I really NEED now is the pram and car seat. My brother has allegedly got us a car seat but its second hand and the woman he's got it off is now not replying to his messages so I don't want to get a pram/travel system without a car seat just yet!

What pram had everyone got? My car is teeny tiny and so I really need one that folds up pretty small (and easily!!).

We have a teeny car too and have bought the mamas and papas pliko Pramette - it's fairly light compared to others, can be a pram and stroller and folds up small to fit in a Peugeot boot

Really Steph?? That's shocking!! She should at least have discussed it with you. Mine told me she could deffo feel her head up but it's also written on my notes, does it not say on your notes what position? On mine it's on page 18.

nope just says that i'm well and he's active, i'm seeing her friday so will ask about baby's position then.

Yeah I would ask Steph, sometimes that's the only way we can find out about our own babies lol!!

Ive never been told about my babies heartbeat I always read it in my notes after. They tell me which way up he is though xx

My midwife tells me bugger all lol!!!!!

Off to hopsital today for my AnityD injection x

I was wondering if anyone else was rhesus negative gemsar! Had mine yesterday lol. My arm is surprisingly ok this time, had it in my left arm last time and it really ached but had it in my right yesterday and its fine!

Baileybubs, it was me with my £60 Ikea cot! It's not a cot bed, but we hope that by then time this one is ready to move to a bed, we'll have another one lined up for the cot!!! My brother nearly fainted when I told him we were getting the cot from Ikea, and said it will be unsafe. :dohh: I told him that they all have to reach the same safety standards, and if it does fall apart...we only lose £60, not the £350 he spent on his!

The cot we are using is a hand-me-down that me and my siblings, AND my dad and his siblings were raised in! AND it was bought second hand!!! So it's at least 80 years old! Don't think they had the safety standards then that we have now, but its great quality
!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->