march/April babies?

Has anyone found the tiredness is comeing back, the last few days i have been feeling more tired, not sure if that because of christmas and new year beening pretty busy and only have 3 days off during that time, not including weekends as i don't work them anyways.

Hi I've also been feeling really tired and in need of more sleep. I'm also out of breath most of the time.

that dosn't sound nice, is baby quite high then?

Yeah I get that a lot too beeba, my walk to work makes me really struggle for breath as its a lot up hill. I asked MW as I was worried if could be anemia related but she said its common at this stage, especially as I am short, coz baby is pushing the lungs up. All she said I can do is take everything really slow.

I get breathless too, I do find it quite scary but know my bubs is sitting really high with her head and feet under my ribs so think that's why. X

Hey ladies, just casually sneaking in :haha:

Our little girl is due 28th March :pink:! x

Hello everyone, due March 17 with a team yellow baby. Having a homebirth and getting excited that march is coming quickly.

Hello everyone, due March 17 with a team yellow baby. Having a homebirth and getting excited that march is coming quickly.

Yay another homebirther! I'm 99% sure that's what I want - OH's not completely set on it yet hence the 1% missing :haha:

Ladies, I just booked a 3D scan for Saturday! :dance:

Hi all am due 19th march and having a girl.
I am exhausted again and my feet are killing me as I'm on them most of the day.
Luckily only 17 more days of work till I go on mat leave :).

Oh god the tiredness is killing me, i breeezed thru the entire pregnancy up until now! But im starting to feel so exhausted all the time and my body kills! It doesnt help that i walk alot and to and from work plus stand on my feet the whole time im at work too! I get out of breath very easily its crazy, dr says it from my uterus occupying my rib cage area. I am anemic too so that doesnt help. But when i come home from work my back, feet, hamstrings, thigh hurt the most. Im due in 11 weeks and im supposed to be working for 10 more weeks!

Oh god the tiredness is killing me, i breeezed thru the entire pregnancy up until now! But im starting to feel so exhausted all the time and my body kills! It doesnt help that i walk alot and to and from work plus stand on my feet the whole time im at work too! I get out of breath very easily its crazy, dr says it from my uterus occupying my rib cage area. I am anemic too so that doesnt help. But when i come home from work my back, feet, hamstrings, thigh hurt the most. Im due in 11 weeks and im supposed to be working for 10 more weeks!

Oh my word magic9, working until 39 weeks!!! I have had to concede that my body cannot take much more as I also am on my feet all day with my job and its a very physical job so I am going at 32 weeks. Is there no way you can go earlier? I think my work are trying to get rid of me though coz they are the ones who persuaded me to go early lol!! Might be sick of all my aches and moans hehe!

Oh my gosh magic93 you are my hero working until 39 weeks! I'm ready to give up the ghost now!

Laura :happydance: for your scan! Can't wait to see the pics!

Hello ladies. Can I join a little early?? Feel in no-mans land at moment.

We are officially due 11th April, however I have gestational diabetes and can we induced any point between last week of March to 11th April.

I came over little early to i think meant to move over on sunday but 2nd trimester is boring me a little lol nothing to relate to in there no more lol.

Im also feeling so run down. My sleep as gone all off again, if i need to turn over i have to sit up to turn over. Im only comfy on my back also my side go numb if i lay on them to long :(. My blocks up so i think ive still got bit of the cold. On the way to work i just wanna sleep my eyes are sore from feelign so tired. I could nap through the day but i dont have the time with work 1-5 :(.

i just worked out i leave work at 34 weeks the end of feb my last working day is the 22nd.

Popping over early too due 12 april but as 95% percwntilw 20 week scan and I'm nearly as big as my gym ball I keep telling little man that he is going to be here on 31 march x

I started the forum and i wasover here early! So everyone is welcome xxx

I came over little early to i think meant to move over on sunday but 2nd trimester is boring me a little lol nothing to relate to in there no more lol.

Im also feeling so run down. My sleep as gone all off again, if i need to turn over i have to sit up to turn over. Im only comfy on my back also my side go numb if i lay on them to long :(. My blocks up so i think ive still got bit of the cold. On the way to work i just wanna sleep my eyes are sore from feelign so tired. I could nap through the day but i dont have the time with work 1-5 :(.

i just worked out i leave work at 34 weeks the end of feb my last working day is the 22nd.

I am totally the same on the sleep front. I go to sleep on my right and when I go numb and need to turn over, apparently my subconscious cant deal and I have to wake up and do it all awake. About twenty times a night :cry:

I'm not doing too badly with sleep but I do miss tummy sleeping!! DreamGenii pillow helps a lot.

I have actually started sleeping on our air mattress lol!! I've found it puts less pressure on my hips when I sleep so don't wake up with it so often. But whenever I do wake up to turn it is like a military operation!! Can't just simply turn over lol! Sometimes feel like it would be nice to have a forklift to lift and turn me haha!! I've even stopped wearing my pj bottoms in bed coz whenever I turn they just get on my nerves lol!!

Has anyone found the tiredness is comeing back, the last few days i have been feeling more tired, not sure if that because of christmas and new year beening pretty busy and only have 3 days off during that time, not including weekends as i don't work them anyways.

Hi I've also been feeling really tired and in need of more sleep. I'm also out of breath most of the time.

that dosn't sound nice, is baby quite high then?

I'm not really sure how high is high :wacko: but I'm sure he hasn't started kicking my ribs yet. I'm also short of breath after I eat a big meal, so no big meals for me

Yeah I get that a lot too beeba, my walk to work makes me really struggle for breath as its a lot up hill. I asked MW as I was worried if could be anemia related but she said its common at this stage, especially as I am short, coz baby is pushing the lungs up. All she said I can do is take everything really slow.

I'm also quite short, thic is probably why I'm feeling this way.

Does anyone have weird burning sensations under their left breast or is it just me? The sensation comes and goes but it's so uncomforable. I feel like acid is leaking out of my stomach and running under my left breast :haha:

I'm not doing too badly with sleep but I do miss tummy sleeping!! DreamGenii pillow helps a lot.

Same here and I love my Dreamgenii I've had it since about 12 weeks. Only thing is now I SNORE!!!! and I have never snored before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->