march/April babies?

Jenjen, as long as you aren't waking yourself then it doesn't matter lol!!

Beeba - not sure about the burning under your left breast, is it not a kind of heartburn maybe?

Beeba - not sure about the burning under your left breast, is it not a kind of heartburn maybe?

Sometimes I do lol

I didnt buy any those pregnancy pillow i tried a normal pillow between my legs but it didt work :( i got a eletric blanket for xmas that i had asked for and love it now my bed aint cold to get into lol but i just wish i could be comfy when i go to sleep. im comfy on the couch but Ryan (fob) sleep there sometimes lol as when i do get a good sleep i hog the whole bed lol :) xxx

I didnt buy any those pregnancy pillow i tried a normal pillow between my legs but it didt work :( i got a eletric blanket for xmas that i had asked for and love it now my bed aint cold to get into lol but i just wish i could be comfy when i go to sleep. im comfy on the couch but Ryan (fob) sleep there sometimes lol as when i do get a good sleep i hog the whole bed lol :) xxx

My friend bought me a full body pillow which I found just too big to be of any help, then I bought myself a little wedge pillow, which is good but a pain when you have to turn over, but my fave pillow is my V neck pillow. My df is loving having our double bed to himself though lol.

I have no idea if I'm more tired or not to be honest. I've been ill for the last month. First with a nasty cough/cold combo an now with noro virus. Also looking after dh who has been ill for 3 months and getting house ready to sell, on top of usual work, baby planning stuff. I'm constantly tired and achey but unsure if it's just sickness. I nearly laughed when the gtt guy said I was to lie down for the rest of the day, what planet does he think I live on? I'm stopping work at 36 weeks but 2 weeks of that is leave so depending on how I'm feeling I may go a liitle longer and then just be paid for the leave.

Oh no mrs bump, hope you get better soon, norovirus must be horrible when preggo

Oo v-neck pillow sounds better than that ones ive seen lol.

Ive had that cold to. i got rid of it after having it for three weeks and then it came back :( still wake up with a block nose which clogs my airways sometimes is makes me sick if i cant shift it :(

I just remember that ive taking a week of the end of this month for my 25th which im so looking forward to lol dont have anything planned but napping lol.. Not sure how big my bump shall been then might just plan to go for a meal with the girls or something lol. xxx

I'm not really sure. I've never had heartburn before so I really don't know what that is supposed to feel like:shrug:

It tends to feel like you have swallowed acid and its settled just in between your breasts (or that's how mine feels anyway!). It's kinda behind my breastbone normally and often feels like its rising up my through my chest.

It tends to feel like you have swallowed acid and its settled just in between your breasts (or that's how mine feels anyway!). It's kinda behind my breastbone normally and often feels like its rising up my through my chest.

and it burns and hurts like hell :cry:. I have shares in Gaviscon.

Oh god the tiredness is killing me, i breeezed thru the entire pregnancy up until now! But im starting to feel so exhausted all the time and my body kills! It doesnt help that i walk alot and to and from work plus stand on my feet the whole time im at work too! I get out of breath very easily its crazy, dr says it from my uterus occupying my rib cage area. I am anemic too so that doesnt help. But when i come home from work my back, feet, hamstrings, thigh hurt the most. Im due in 11 weeks and im supposed to be working for 10 more weeks!

Oh my word magic9, working until 39 weeks!!! I have had to concede that my body cannot take much more as I also am on my feet all day with my job and its a very physical job so I am going at 32 weeks. Is there no way you can go earlier? I think my work are trying to get rid of me though coz they are the ones who persuaded me to go early lol!! Might be sick of all my aches and moans hehe!

I mean technically I could leave sooner. But I really cant afford to. I am hoping that I can last to the end but if i reallly cant then i cant. Some days i think i cant now but i jus push myself to get thru it.

I will be working right up to 38/39 weeks as well, that's if I'm not induced. If I am I will leave at 37. I worked up to last minute too.

I finished work at 28 weeks :blush: but in my defense I work in a high school so I don't have a choice as to when I take my holidays so I'm on annual leave for 6 weeks & my mat leave starts at 35 weeks... I do take my hat off to you ladies who are working right up til the end :flower: I don't think I could have this time although when I had my last dd I was 25 & I'm now almost 37 & I don't remember being this tired...

I was going to work till 38 weeks then thought I'd do to 36 weeks. Then I thought there is no way I want to work half term (I'm a nanny) as the girls are quite full on. Thought my bosses were going to take half term off but they couldn't so have taken the week before off. I will now finish at 34 weeks with two weeks paid holiday before mat pay kicks in.

Sheri76 - Oooh I'd love it if today was my last day!

DogglyLover - Ugh, I hate having to turn over in the night! I go to sleep on my left side with OH cuddling me from behind but then a couple of hours later I have to turn over - meaning me literally throwing myself around like a beached whale and trying to get OH to turn over and move up too as I don't like to be face-to-face in bed :rofl:

Baileybubs - I've given up PJ bottoms too :thumbup: I ended up getting too stressed out with them twisting around or coming down :haha:

JenJen - I kept waking myself up snoring last night too :dohh: Definitely a first for me!

Had a crappy night last night..
I got home from work and had to lay on the sofa for the rest of the night :( I get the bus to/from work and then have a 5 minute walk from the bus stop to my house. Well, all the way home my lower back was sore - I felt like I needed to bend forward slightly to relieve the pain? But I also had pain in my lady bits too making me want to bend backwords-ish to relieve the pain from that - I couldn't win!
Anyway, I got home and couldn't bloody get one of my shoes off - Uggs :dohh: I couldn't reach down enough to get it off so ended up kicking around like an idiot for a good 5 minutes :shy:
Then whenever I wanted to get up, I struggled to :( It was like I was an old woman! It sort of hurt to straighten my back and ached in my bits when I walked.

Looked on Google this morning (I know I shouldn't!) and everything is pointing to SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) :nope: Apparently, nearly 1 in 4 women suffer from it. I'm gonna ring the doctors later today if it carries on.
One of the Google results was a thread from here which listed some of the common symptoms - green are which I suffer from..

- Clicking of hips
- Pain in lower back region
- Pain on/around pubic bone area
- Pain in hips
- Ache/ pain radiating down inner thighs
- Difficulty rolling over in bed
- Pain when laying on back
- Pain often worse on walking or if sitting in one position for too long

Anyone else have/had this? :(

I was similar. I wanted to work til 36 weeks, then changed my mind to 34 weeks, now I've changed again to 32 weeks after having a bleed and a night if scary contractions that they thought might be early labour. My boss convinced me to go early, think she's worried that I'm pushing myself too hard at work. I'm on a 9 hour shift today and the thought of it is tiring me out let alone actually doing it lol!!! Wish I could stay longer, and I also hold my hats off to you ladies who are working longer, I'm just too soft lol!!

Aw Laura sorry you had such a crappy night! I've had some of these symptoms but my pain is more my back and my hips than anything else, but I already have a degenerative spine so it's more likely that with me. Your MW or gp should be able to refer you to a physio or maybe give you a support belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->