~~**March Testaholics**~~

RachaelMac

Reaction score
Though i would start a testaholics for all our march testers out there in the LTTTCers!

Good luck to all those that are on this journey.

Ok we need to know the date that you think that you'll be able to hold out until you will test. this can be the day you hope the witch wont turn up or a day or so later. Il add you to the board, Then come back and let us know how you got on!

*Test Dates*

RachaelMac and Torilou and Neuros 27th

Kermey79 and 1hopefull- 30th

il make an April testaholics and put you on there now xx

arrghh Rachael no no no, I wont test I tell ya! You cant make me!! :haha: Oh ok then if I get over a 30 on my bloods nxt week Il go for it on... 27th! xx

lol i think im getting to be a serial symptom spotter oh deary me!!!!!!

Only another 8 days to go xx

Hi, we are NTNP but what the hell, i know i will be POAS anyway.:blush:

please put me down for march 30th...

good luck to everyone and tons of :dust:

Per FF, AF is supposed to arrive on CD32 - 23 Mar but suggest to test on 27 Mar instead. Hoping I can hold out till then... Really dread another disappointing month... FX'd...

Hows everyone getting on? Anybody symptom spotting??? xx

oh yeah, i usually don't because i am on progesterone (and have all kinds of 'pregnancy symptoms') but not this cycle. the only symptom i did have when i was pregnant was cramping.

i am like 7dpo (roughly, not entirely sure) and i have had cramping and twings since 5dpo. and this is a natural cycle, so i know i don't have much of a chance but it still doesn't stop me from really wondering. :wacko:

How about you?

Im roughly 7DPO on my first natural cycle after ovarian drilling :happydance:

Nothing to report at all. No cramps, no MS, no nothing....:shrug:

I did an opk this morning - stark negative. Oh well, we shall wait and see :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->