• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Testers!!!

yippie for :bfp:s
I might be a double March tester as my last cycle ended in the beginning of March. Depending on when I O, I still might get a March :bfp:

12 dpo BFN here, but I was expecting that! AF should be here Friday and then it's on to the next cycle! Thinking of not using OPKs and just BDing every other day so I'm not so agonizing over when I'll O and when I can test!

I love me some opks but my dh is not so good at BDing every other day. He needs the motivation of a pos opk.

Hey ladies,
After my NTNP month I didn't bring any tests with me to my parents. I had a temp dip yesterday so assumed I was out, but today had a rise. So I went out and bought a test.

It's positive. I'm surprised and trying to stay calm. fx for the rest of you ladies.

Tankel. -- hi!!! How are you feeling?

:dance: yay sunshine!!!! If you can't handle getting excited I will get excited for you!!!!!

I'm not too bad. Just :coffee: for O.

Just saw your other post --- I hope this didn't upset you, I know the waiting is so hard.
Blah dneurbfjdiejdkdmfhfbriendjsisjsdhddnfndjdmdismsdjdn

Are you kidding? :hugs: it absolutely did not upset me. I'm just waking up and I got fuzz brain. I am never upset about other people's :bfp:s especially yours.

I know, just was hoping the timing wasn't bad. Anyways, yours is coming!!!!!! Double March tester?? I feel super good about that!! Get Bding lol

I would except the the dh has the stomach flu. :sick: yuck! I'm only cd 5 of a (used to be) 35 day cycle so I have some time. But to be honest, I kind feel like O might be on it's way soon because I have the urges :blush: and that is normally a clear sign for me. maybe I should start my opks today?

Def start the OPKS. I don't know much about then, but if you have a feeling I say go for it!

Jump - hi!!!

Congratulations Sunshine!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

1.5 more days until testing here! Strangeley yesterday I had a skin virus on my arms (Molluscum sp?) come back. My doctor had said that might happen when I get pregnant or it might just be out of the blue.

I posted on this thread a while back but have been following the awesome news of the BFP announcements, congrats to everyone!

kksquared, I hope you hang in there for the last day or so before testing, good luck!
I'm CD8 and at the moment my cycle is around 40 days so a bit of a way to go for me.

Has anyone had their cycles start out really long after BCP and then get down to 25-35 days?

Hi ladies, haven't posted in a few days! Hope all is well with everyone....we have had the most amazing news!! Our :bfp: :happydance:! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
I posted on this thread a while back but have been following the awesome news of the BFP announcements, congrats to everyone!

kksquared, I hope you hang in there for the last day or so before testing, good luck!
I'm CD8 and at the moment my cycle is around 40 days so a bit of a way to go for me.

Has anyone had their cycles start out really long after BCP and then get down to 25-35 days?

Janeycat- 1 more day! Hopeful as my temps are still up.

My cycles were longer the first couple cycles of my mirena but have now normalized to 29 days (got it out 5 months ago).

Hey ladies,
After my NTNP month I didn't bring any tests with me to my parents. I had a temp dip yesterday so assumed I was out, but today had a rise. So I went out and bought a test.

It's positive. I'm surprised and trying to stay calm. fx for the rest of you ladies.

Tankel. -- hi!!! How are you feeling?

Yay congrats!!

Well I'm out. AF finally came at 17dpo (confirmed by multiple signs). Last month it came at 16dpo (confirmed by ultrasound). Femara seems to have made my lp longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->