****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I’m so sorry Sugger, I can see it on the cheapie but not on the frer..I’m praying for a miracle for you. SMU always more concentrated for me. I feel so sad for you.

SY92 - I’m so sorry AF came.. it’s such a horrible feeling..wishing you a ton of luck for next cycle .

Happy healthy 9 months to the recent bfps!!

I think I actually had a false positive test. First in my life but I saw that comment that the line was darker on top then bottom. Took two more and nothing. So frustrated

Thanks ladies
I'm really sad but I just new it deep down.
Just want AF to hurry up and get here.
I hate that I have symptoms but it's not progressing.

Happy healthy 9 months to the recent bfps!!

I think I actually had a false positive test. First in my life but I saw that comment that the line was darker on top then bottom. Took two more and nothing. So frustrated

Oh no, I’m so sorry, I felt for sure your test looked positive. Maybe keep testing until AF?

Sorry the witch got your sy92 :hugs:

Sugger I just want to give you the biggest hug. I'm a big believer in a woman's instinct. With my miscarriage I knew it wasn't going to be a healthy pregnancy right at the start because my tests took forever to darken. I really hope if it is a chemical it's over for you quickly but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you just in case :hugs:

So sorry mamaoffive :hugs:

AFM- I'm pretty sure I did ovulate but is it weird that my temps are only 0.1-0.2 above pre ov levels :-k I know I only started tempting on CD39 so I dont know my average temp for whole cycle but it doesn't seem like much of an increase. I'm actually on CD48 today but I had to change dates on ovusense so it would work.

Screenshot_20200511-083510_OvuSense.jpg

Not the results I wanted I'm 100% sure it's a chemical.
Had another line show up but fainter than yesterday's have to hold it in light to see it.
Had progression with my son every day. 12dpo the line was as dark as control line.
I just feel it in my heart this is a chemical.
Feel crushed. Feel so sick and have sore boobs but I had sickness with my last chemical.
The strip test has a more noticeable shadow today but these do give shadows so I dont trust it.
I trust the Frer more and that's almost negative
View attachment 1081721

Huge congratulations to all those that have got BFPs I'm so happy for you all and praying u all have a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Ohh hun <3
It is absolutely crushing, im sending you all the biggest hugs right now!<3 x

AFM- I'm pretty sure I did ovulate but is it weird that my temps are only 0.1-0.2 above pre ov levels :-k I know I only started tempting on CD39 so I dont know my average temp for whole cycle but it doesn't seem like much of an increase. I'm actually on CD48 today but I had to change dates on ovusense so it would work.

View attachment 1081724
Fingers cross its gonna happen for you this month <3 !x

Thanks ladies
I'm really sad but I just new it deep down.
Just want AF to hurry up and get here.
I hate that I have symptoms but it's not progressing.
awk :( hugs to you hun x

:( My lucky thread isn’t turning out that lucky. Very pleased for you Saveme but sad for everyone else.

My cycle seems a mess this month. Pretty sure I have ovulated because my nipples are very sore but my CM is still watery and it’s usually thick or dried up by now..just 2dpo today. Maybe my hormones are not that great at my age. Will just have to wait and see..will start testing next weekend.

:friends:

Aww you guys. I dont know what I'd do without u all. Hubby is being so unsupportive and saying if I just left it and waited for my period I wud of never known it was a chemical. He doesn't understand the whole tracking and OPKs and testing early.
Hes like dont bother with all that but I like to track to make sure I'm ovulating and to know when I'm firtile.

Thank u so much for all the lovely support. I was crying reading through. U guys are the best.
@salamander91 yes hon I think u just get this gut feeling. Like with Tommy i worried even tho my tests were so dark from 11dpo I still worried about Misscarige but deep down I new it was going to be ok.

But with this one i just new it wasnt going to end well.
I guess the time just isnt right right now.
I hate it that I have symptoms that really sucks.
But it is what it is.
Praying June will bring more luck <3<3<3

Sending u all huge hugs. :hugs:

Huge hugs Sugger...it's tough when our other halfs just don't get it. We do understand how hard it is for you and like Salamander said we are here to chat if you need us anytime. I hope your cramps are not too bad xx

I tested again this morning I am 12dpo i got a BFN. AF is due in 2 days so have a feeling im out.

Sorry you both feel out ladies, I have everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->