****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

SY92 so sorry the witch showed up, good luck next cycle.:dust:

Sugger so sorry hun I truly understand what you're going through. Sorry hubby isn't being very supportive right now, my hubby has done the same thing I think its its their way of dealing with the stress of ttc. Believe me they feel it too. Sending big hugs your way :hugs::hugs:

:( My lucky thread isn’t turning out that lucky. Very pleased for you Saveme but sad for everyone else.

My cycle seems a mess this month. Pretty sure I have ovulated because my nipples are very sore but my CM is still watery and it’s usually thick or dried up by now..just 2dpo today. Maybe my hormones are not that great at my age. Will just have to wait and see..will start testing next weekend.

:friends:
Oh hun you still have plenty of time, I was thinking the same thing at 5,6,7,8 dpo just stay as hopeful as possible
:dust::dust::dust:

AFM- I'm pretty sure I did ovulate but is it weird that my temps are only 0.1-0.2 above pre ov levels :-k I know I only started tempting on CD39 so I dont know my average temp for whole cycle but it doesn't seem like much of an increase. I'm actually on CD48 today but I had to change dates on ovusense so it would work.

View attachment 1081724
I'm hoping you've caught the eggy and you have ovulated

Hi and congratulations to everyone who got a bfp!

We are NTNP and my cycles are so irregular (still BFing my toddler, including often overnight) which means I get obsessive and basically talk myself into testing every day from like CD 20 :dohh: So I need to join here to be accountable haha, just got a big old BFN on FRER and IC, my GOAL is not to test again until May 20, so when I get the urge next I'll post here instead :)

This isn't the best timing for obvious reasons, especially since DH is a bar manager and out of a job until we can re-open. Bar has been closed 2months so far with no end in sight, and they can't do takeout...

But I just turned 38 and don't feel like time is on my side. Plus with my crazy cycles I don't even know if I'm fertile, let alone how long it could take with that plus the age factor...

Good luck everyone!

Hey guys, holy guac. I woke up last night with the most INTENSE cramps. It felt like my ovary was going to explode. Hubby had tried to wake me up for some fun but when I woke up I noticed the cramps. (I guess I had been sleeping through them) I usually feel ovulation cramps but that was like period cramp bad. It's still a little crampy but not near as bad as it was during the night. I slept with a heating pad for the rest of the night because of it. I wonder if it's a good or bad sign lol.

@MrsKatie I understand trying not to test. I'm a poas addict so I tend to test from 6dpo onward... I have a problem. Lol I'm not strong enough to NTNP I'm too much of a need to know person. Fx everything goes your way!

@Suggerhoney I'm another one who believes in intuition. I knew with the twins that something was wrong for about a week. I just kept trying to convince myself that I was wrong. Also I think some men just try not to get excited as a coping mechanism so they block themselves off from caring too much. Were here for you though :hugs2::hugs2:

Sorry to everyone else who is getting BFNs I know the feeling all too well.

Lisalove you get me!

i really can’t track in a reliable way because OPKs haven’t worked for me in the past and I can’t temp cause my sleep is SO interrupted. Also, well, I OBSESS. So tracking is one thing I just have to not do for my own peace of mind...

if it takes a significantly long time though, or if my cycles become regular/I stop nursing, I may reconsider.

Hi and congratulations to everyone who got a bfp!

We are NTNP and my cycles are so irregular (still BFing my toddler, including often overnight) which means I get obsessive and basically talk myself into testing every day from like CD 20 :dohh: So I need to join here to be accountable haha, just got a big old BFN on FRER and IC, my GOAL is not to test again until May 20, so when I get the urge next I'll post here instead :)

This isn't the best timing for obvious reasons, especially since DH is a bar manager and out of a job until we can re-open. Bar has been closed 2months so far with no end in sight, and they can't do takeout...

But I just turned 38 and don't feel like time is on my side. Plus with my crazy cycles I don't even know if I'm fertile, let alone how long it could take with that plus the age factor...

Good luck everyone!
Welcome MrsKatie, I will put you down for the 20th..there is a few of us testing around that day - good luck to you. I am a POAS addict..I even peed on one today at 2dpo LOL just to test my latest batch of IC's! Usually like Lisa I start serious POAS from 6dpo.

Hey guys, holy guac. I woke up last night with the most INTENSE cramps. It felt like my ovary was going to explode. Hubby had tried to wake me up for some fun but when I woke up I noticed the cramps. (I guess I had been sleeping through them) I usually feel ovulation cramps but that was like period cramp bad. It's still a little crampy but not near as bad as it was during the night. I slept with a heating pad for the rest of the night because of it. I wonder if it's a good or bad sign lol.

That sounds painful! :hugs:

Hello, thank you for letting me join this thread. I'm either 9dpo or 4dpo as my OPK's didnt arrive until Saturday. I've got cramping and my pregnancy test today had a white line but it was slightly pink so I'm not sure what is going on. I've ordered wondfo's for Wednesday and 2 FRER tests.

How are you all? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->