****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Rollachick ..... I used to have spotting for a good 4 days before my period and I got pregnant naturally with my twins in my 30’s .... I always assumed it was just my cycles changing as I got older and never had it investigated. Now in my 40’s I don’t tend to get it anymore but can’t get pregnant! So it’s not necessarily going to hold you back but it could be worth finding out the reason for.

I get IBS and last night it flared up big time after I ate oily food....spent hours in the toilet (sorry TMI) and still not right this morning. I’m only 3 dpo but I really have zero hope for this month now because I’m sure being so ill and crampy in the gut wouldn’t help before possible implantation? Bit fed up. Maybe June will be more lucky for many of us.

Thankyou, that gives me hope back for this month I secretly would love twins but man they would be hard work.
Will keep my hopes up

That sounds horrible, the ibs

Rollachick ..... I used to have spotting for a good 4 days before my period and I got pregnant naturally with my twins in my 30’s .... I always assumed it was just my cycles changing as I got older and never had it investigated. Now in my 40’s I don’t tend to get it anymore but can’t get pregnant! So it’s not necessarily going to hold you back but it could be worth finding out the reason for.

I get IBS and last night it flared up big time after I ate oily food....spent hours in the toilet (sorry TMI) and still not right this morning. I’m only 3 dpo but I really have zero hope for this month now because I’m sure being so ill and crampy in the gut wouldn’t help before possible implantation? Bit fed up. Maybe June will be more lucky for many of us.

I have IBS to hon it's awful and so painful. Dont rule anything out hon. I know mine has ended in a chemical but I had a few IBS flair ups last week.
Hopfully u will get ure BFP hon.
I'm keeping it all crossed for you

Ohh hun thats horrible hun, ive IBS as well and it is brutal so sending you big hugs!

fingers crossed June being the month of sticky beans <3 x

I really really hope so hon. Really hope I can get pregnant again and really hope it sticks.
Still waiting for my bleeding to start so I can get on with next cycle.

Morning Ladies! I have been a little quiet but just wanted to wish a big congrats to the BFPs and lots of love to anyone who got a BFN. Hopefully next month will be your month :dust:

I am on 9dpo and haven't tested yet! I am really trying to hold out until the day before af to use by CB but it is so hard. I caved and bought some tests which arrive today (don't want to use my CB yet) so maybe I will try tomorrow morning. I have had some minor cramping which feels different to normal cramping, a bit of back pain and my boobs feels a bit more sore but I feel like I haven't had that many symptoms which doesn't make me to positive...
Good hon hope u get ure BFP.
Having no symptoms doesnt always mean bad news its still very early yet and implantation may of not happened yet.
I'm having a chemical and I've had sore boobs and sickness and it was all for nothing so I'm gonna

Good hon hope u get ure BFP.
Having no symptoms doesnt always mean bad news its still very early yet and implantation may of not happened yet.
I'm having a chemical and I've had sore boobs and sickness and it was all for nothing so I'm gonna

I am so sorry! Sending lots of hugs and love to you. Are you okay? x

Thankyou, that gives me hope back for this month I secretly would love twins but man they would be hard work.
Will keep my hopes up

That sounds horrible, the ibs

twins are ace I MCd my first set but had a second set 3 years later. I had 3 under 2

I just came off my fertile window so I'm in my two week wait. I get to test around DP's birthday so fingers crossed.

twins are ace I MCd my first set but had a second set 3 years later. I had 3 under 2

I'm really sorry for your loss. I agree....twins are the absolute best..I would be open to another set or even triplets, how about you? :)

Sorry you are out, did AF come? Good luck for June..hopefully we can all stick together again.

I just came off my fertile window so I'm in my two week wait. I get to test around DP's birthday so fingers crossed.

Welcome, when is DP's birthday? shall I add you to my testing list on the first page?

Omg, i just worked out that if I did conceive this month my due date would be my eldest son's birthday :) AND my nipples hurt like crazy..way too early I know and I know it's just the progesterone surge but so hard to not be hopeful. Hurry up weekend!

Omg, i just worked out that if I did conceive this month my due date would be my eldest son's birthday :) AND my nipples hurt like crazy..way too early I know and I know it's just the progesterone surge but so hard to not be hopeful. Hurry up weekend!

My due date would be about 10 days after my eldest's birthday but I would have a section at 38/9 weeks so their birthdays would be very close.

5dpo and not much symptoms here except some diarrhea today but probably just ate something bad lol

So BFN this morning, and I’ve just started to spot ( wishful thinking it’s an implantation bleed) not due on for 3 more day!!! So frustrating that I’ve been testing and AF if it’s her which I think deep down it is it’s :(

I’d have another set of twins! My boys were so much easier than my singleton girl. She’s pure diva, she doesn’t want another brother or sister because she doesn’t want to share her bedroom. The twins want a baby sister though.

So BFN this morning, and I’ve just started to spot ( wishful thinking it’s an implantation bleed) not due on for 3 more day!!! So frustrating that I’ve been testing and AF if it’s her which I think deep down it is it’s :(

Sorry to hear...of course if it was implantation bleeding you wouldn't test positive until a few days later. Will keep my fingers crossed in case.

I’d have another set of twins! My boys were so much easier than my singleton girl. She’s pure diva, she doesn’t want another brother or sister because she doesn’t want to share her bedroom. The twins want a baby sister though.

My girls have mentioned wanting a sibling too (I think lots of their friends at school have younger siblings) We have not told them we are TTC but I think if I got lucky they would be thrilled! (not sure what my older ones would think though lol)

My girls have mentioned wanting a sibling too (I think lots of their friends at school have younger siblings) We have not told them we are TTC but I think if I got lucky they would be thrilled! (not sure what my older ones would think though lol)
my eldest is 8 but thinks she’s 18, my sister has just had her first and my daughter loves him so I reckon she’d be fine with a sibling... she did hate the twins though when I had them. She didn’t want to share her mummy and daddy. She soon changed her mind when I got them home

My kids both have mentioned wanting a sibling. Although my 7 year old daughter has more so mentioned how she wants a new brother so she can trade in the 9 year old. Doesn't work that way! Lol!

I'm not telling them a word about TTC. I don't want to disappoint them if I can't conceive for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->