****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I tried my hardest but I couldn’t wait until the 14th. I feel like it may be my eyes seeing what they want to see, but I feel like I see a faint line!!!! Trying not to get my hopes up. Will try again tomorrow and see! :-k:)

F54CEAF3-3ACE-4D67-8458-5188A6CEBEBD.jpeg

I tried my hardest but I couldn’t wait until the 14th. I feel like it may be my eyes seeing what they want to see, but I feel like I see a faint line!!!! Trying not to get my hopes up. Will try again tomorrow and see! :-k:)

View attachment 1081765
I can definitely see a line! I think you may have your BFP! How many DPO are you? Good luck with tomorrows test.

I am so sorry! Sending lots of hugs and love to you. Are you okay? x

Was supposed to say so I'm not going to take any notice of symptoms from now on.
My symptoms have gone today tho I'm glad they have it was horrible having symptoms knowing it wasnt viable.
The sickness was terrible but completely gone now.
Prob wont be testing early again gone and try and hold out as long as possible next month.
Good luck hon. Sorry I accidentally posted b4 finishing my post.
Brain is a bit mashed. Lol

View attachment 1081765

I see it hon,

Was supposed to say so I'm not going to take any notice of symptoms from now on.
My symptoms have gone today tho I'm glad they have it was horrible having symptoms knowing it wasnt viable.
The sickness was terrible but completely gone now.
Prob wont be testing early again gone and try and hold out as long as possible next month.
Good luck hon. Sorry I accidentally posted b4 finishing my post.
Brain is a bit mashed. Lol

I see it hon,

I was just going to ask how you were Sugger, thinking of you and hope AF hurries up and isn’t too harsh.

My tests started gradually getting lighter and I expect AF to show. This will make 7 losses. I was really hoping to get pregnant naturally with number 2 since my only successful pregnancy was via IVF. We did IVF abroad so we can’t go do a transfer right now due to covid. Just sad.

Hi there, I’m new to this forum so hopefully this is ok to post. I wanted to chat about some symptoms and get some advice/support. From 6dpo I started to get really sore boobs, like so sore they woke me up at night. I also had some tingling in my boobs and some cramping on the sides. I normally get tender boobs a few days before AF but this was way earlier than normal. I’m now 12dpo and my breasts are a little tender but nothing like they were, I have been having some hot flushes and a little nausea past two days. I took a test this motioning but was a BFN. I’m not sure what is going on, with my boobs being so sore I was convinced this was it. But now that they’re settling down I’m worried that maybe something was happening but it hasn’t stuck. I guess I will take a test in a few days if AF doesn’t arrive (due in 3) I hate the waiting game!

View attachment 1081765
Nope thats a bfp! Good luck with your next test!!!

My tests started gradually getting lighter and I expect AF to show. This will make 7 losses. I was really hoping to get pregnant naturally with number 2 since my only successful pregnancy was via IVF. We did IVF abroad so we can’t go do a transfer right now due to covid. Just sad.
Im so sorry :hugs:

Sugger I truly understand what it feels like it really sucks and I'm praying next cycle is your month!:hugs:

So I couldn't wait and took a test this morning. I am 10dpo so still early but do you think you can see a line or am I kidding myself?

IMG_20200513_073715.jpg

JLO3 - I can definitely see that line, good luck! Will you try a different type of test?

tbfromlv - I am so sorry you’ve had another loss and you won’t be able to have treatments at the moment. I really hope you get a rainbow bean soon.

MrsSylvieP - progesterone following ovulation can often make your nipples and boobs sore (I am 4 dpo and I have exactly that right now) I think if you are pregnant they will stay sore or get much sorer, so that is what to look out for. Everyone is different though and every pregnancy. Good luck to you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->