****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

JLO3 - I can definitely see that line, good luck! Will you try a different type of test?

tbfromlv - I am so sorry you’ve had another loss and you won’t be able to have treatments at the moment. I really hope you get a rainbow bean soon.

MrsSylvieP - progesterone following ovulation can often make your nipples and boobs sore (I am 4 dpo and I have exactly that right now) I think if you are pregnant they will stay sore or get much sorer, so that is what to look out for. Everyone is different though and every pregnancy. Good luck to you!

I have some cb but they are not the early detection ones so will need to do wait until af is due. I have agreed with hubby not to test again until Friday so maybe I will get the CB early detection ones for then too. Is another brand which is good I should try?

I have some cb but they are not the early detection ones so will need to do wait until af is due. I have agreed with hubby not to test again until Friday so maybe I will get the CB early detection ones for then too. Is another brand which is good I should try?
You can use any tests early really even if they suggest not to.. you will probably just get a fainter line. I would test again if it was me but I love peeing on sticks lol good luck with your next test :)

You can use any tests early really even if they suggest not to.. you will probably just get a fainter line. I would test again if it was me but I love peeing on sticks lol good luck with your next test :)

Ooh good to know. I am trying to act cool and relaxed about it all but it is so hard!!

Morning Ladies!
Sorry i have been MIA these last few days, this :af: has been an absolute ball kicker & ive been struggling to move around.. thankfully it seems to be easing up today .. its only day 3 - dont want to jinx it Lol but it seems to be stopping .. ALREADY ?! :-k
fed up my body messing me about! ..

ANYWAY ...

How are you all doing? hope all the fam's are well <3

& massive welcome to the new comers in our little corner !

Much love xo​

Morning Ladies!
Sorry i have been MIA these last few days, this :af: has been an absolute ball kicker & ive been struggling to move around.. thankfully it seems to be easing up today .. its only day 3 - dont want to jinx it Lol but it seems to be stopping .. ALREADY ?! :-k

ANYWAY ...

Much love xo​

Hello :hi:
Thanks for popping in. Sorry you AF has been brutal ...I get heavy and painful ones and I know what you mean about moving around. Hope the worst of it is over now.
All good here..4dpo and it's dragging lol I might start testing at 6dpo :oops:
Take care of yourself.

Ooh good to know. I am trying to act cool and relaxed about it all but it is so hard!!

I would test again like I said lol but you do get better results if you can manage to wait. Hope the next few days go quickly for you.

Hello :hi:
Thanks for popping in. Sorry you AF has been brutal ...I get heavy and painful ones and I know what you mean about moving around. Hope the worst of it is over now.
All good here..4dpo and it's dragging lol I might start testing at 6dpo :oops:
Take care of yourself.

Thanks hun! its absolutely nasty, even my hubby was like maybe you need to see someone because its been so bad... but fingers crossed this is it starting to settle now <3

ooh thats exciting hun, cant wait too see what your results are, hopefully this is your month <3

big hugs :flower:
x

Me personally I would stick with frer just to see if it darkens but any early test wven a cheapie pink dye would more than likely show up, good luck hun with your next test!

Morning Ladies!

ANYWAY ...

Much love xo​
Sorry the :witch:was a difficult one. Hopefully it ends soon.

So now I'm confused. I felt ovulation happen yesterday afternoon. No doubt that's what it was... Felt like my right ovary exploded. My OPK is still positive today but my cervix closed up and is firm now. It was soft and open yesterday morning.

Think the continued surge of LH will make progesterone rise slower? My BBT went up, but my core temp went down by .01.

I feel so crazy. I thought for sure I'd have a good rise today!

The left OPK is yesterday, right is today.

FF has the BBT number on it. Ovusense has core temp.

Screenshot_20200513-101715.png Screenshot_20200513-101705.png

I don’t do temping or OPK’s but today’s stick looks slightly paler than yesterday’s so like you said I expect you did ovulate. Try not to worry and you could always BD some more just in case. Good luck in the 2WW!

Had to put this here because I know some of you are crazy bin divers too. DO NOT LOOK AT OLD FRERS. I pulled these out today to compare them to a 6dpo test and look at the evaps on them! They did not have these within a few days of taking them but obviously have come up in the past week or so. I hadn't ovulated when I took these so definitely evaps (crazy long confusing cycle for anyone who doesn't know and thinks I'm a idiot for taking frers before ovulation)

Screenshot_20200513-153926_Gallery.jpg

Had to put this here because I know some of you are crazy bin divers too. DO NOT LOOK AT OLD FRERS. I pulled these out today to compare them to a 6dpo test and look at the evaps on them! They did not have these within a few days of taking them but obviously have come up in the past week or so. I hadn't ovulated when I took these so definitely evaps (crazy long confusing cycle for anyone who doesn't know and thinks I'm a idiot for taking frers before ovulation)

View attachment 1081783
:shock: :shock: I never use Frer’s but am not tempted to after seeing this!

So now I'm confused. I felt ovulation happen yesterday afternoon. No doubt that's what it was... Felt like my right ovary exploded. My OPK is still positive today but my cervix closed up and is firm now. It was soft and open yesterday morning.

Think the continued surge of LH will make progesterone rise slower? My BBT went up, but my core temp went down by .01.

I feel so crazy. I thought for sure I'd have a good rise today!

The left OPK is yesterday, right is today.

FF has the BBT number on it. Ovusense has core temp.

View attachment 1081781 View attachment 1081782
Not really experienced with opks or charting although I have done both before month after month but I normally would have 2-3 days of surges but it only showed a slow rise in maybe 1 or 2 of those cycles out of the many, gl hun hope you caught the eggy:spermy: and temps keep rising

Claw and J, beautiful BFPs!!!

Omg salamander, FRERs used to be the gold standard... now they’re just as expensive but not the same animal at all. It’s so sad!

i am gonna run out of ICs before it’s even my testing date. It’s so hard to resist those things. It feels like a wonka bar, if you open enough you’ll find a golden ticket... if i pee on enough tests, I’ll find the one with 2 lines!

no idea what to think this month, lots of cramping but I get that no matter what. No clue when to expect AF. Just gotta wait and hold out as long as I can... even 2 days instead of one would make me happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->