****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Think I will add the BFP's to the first page :) If I've forgotten anyone or anything please let me know!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies :)

Those of you who have been through this before, is cramping normal? It started yesterday but has gotten much more noticeable today. At times it feels like PMS but others feels different. I’m around 11dpo.

I cudnt bear to get rid of the test from sunday and I thought I'd take another look at it and u can see the line even lots clearer, it's so shitty.
I'm sorry I've been quiet today I'm just so upsett. I broke down in tears today, I think when the bleeding starts it will be a bit better. Its just the waiting. 14dpo today and temp still high.
Here's sundays test. I cant get rid of it:-(
Was reading u may not ovulate after chemical that's really upsett me as well.
Need to stay away from google.
20200513_191250.jpg

Sorry I've not read the rest of the thread yet ladies.

I cudnt bear to get rid of the test from sunday and I thought I'd take another look at it and u can see the line even lots clearer, it's so shitty.
I'm sorry I've been quiet today I'm just so upsett. I broke down in tears today, I think when the bleeding starts it will be a bit better. Its just the waiting. 14dpo today and temp still high.
View attachment 1081801

Oh Sugger, :neutral: this all totally sucks for you and I wish you wasn't going through it. I'm not sure I like those Frer's after what I have learnt about them. Sending you a huge hug, sometimes a good cry can help. :hugs:

Sugger it's horrible and I'm so sorry. If it helps, I got pregnant right away after my early loss (between 5-6 weeks), no period in between. That baby is 15months old now. I hear more than anything that you are super fertile right after a loss. I have high hopes for you.

Hello ladies! Sorry I went quiet, I've had a strange cycle. AF was early, heavy for 2 days then basically stopped. I've got no idea what's going on. But enough about me.
So exciting to see your bfps! I can see lines on all the tests posted and they look amazing!! Praying you both have sticky beans! @Claw320 @JL03 my lines were exactly like yours when I was 10dpo with DS. On the ics it took ages to progress.
@Suggerhoney so sorry for how you're feeling. I had an ectopic, then 2 months later when I was allowed to try again I had a chemical.. But the month after I got my bfp! So it can happen the month after a chemical and I know it'll happen for you hon!
To you ladies still to test, I admire your willpower! Huge good luck to all of you and I hope we see more bfps soon <3

Thanks ladies :)

Those of you who have been through this before, is cramping normal? It started yesterday but has gotten much more noticeable today. At times it feels like PMS but others feels different. I’m around 11dpo.

I had intense cramps with both pregnancies until about 7 weeks so YES! It's super good. It's the egg implanting and your uterus starting to grow. I'm experiencing off an on cramping right now and it has me SO hopeful...especially since I'm a unicorn who NEVER has cramps since the first time I gave birth. (trust me...i love my body for it). So cramps are super unusual for me - great sign!

View attachment 1081801

Frer seem to do this when they've been sat for a few days. I posted about it earlier today. It's really cruel when it's a chemical :hugs:

I conceived my eldest the month after a chemical xx

I had intense cramps with both pregnancies until about 7 weeks so YES! It's super good. It's the egg implanting and your uterus starting to grow. I'm experiencing off an on cramping right now and it has me SO hopeful...especially since I'm a unicorn who NEVER has cramps since the first time I gave birth. (trust me...i love my body for it). So cramps are super unusual for me - great sign!
Thanks so much! This is all new for me so hearing from you all is really helpful and comforting!

Hey everyone! Hope I can join the ride!

Going to say I will test on the 25th May at 12 DPO...but I'll definitely test earlier haha! Ovulated today or yesterday :)

Hope you're all doing well, first month TTC our second child so been here before....but feel totally new to it all at the same time!!

Hey everyone! Hope I can join the ride!

Going to say I will test on the 25th May at 12 DPO...but I'll definitely test earlier haha! Ovulated today or yesterday :)

Hope you're all doing well, first month TTC our second child so been here before....but feel totally new to it all at the same time!!

Hello and welcome to this lovely little group of ladies. I’ve added you to the first page. I wish you lots of luck with testing this cycle, would be fabulous if you could get a BFP on first try.

View attachment 1081801
I'm so sorry its dragging about but as you know I had a cp in April and fell pregnant again in April although with my new bhcg don't know what's to come but I'm proof its possible

Oh Sugger, :neutral: this all totally sucks for you and I wish you wasn't going through it. I'm not sure I like those Frer's after what I have learnt about them. Sending you a huge hug, sometimes a good cry can help. :hugs:

Hi hon thanks. Yeah sometimes does help.
Still no sign of AF. I thought it had started earlier but was just CM. Hopfully it shows up soon. Good luck hon I really hope this is ure month xx

Sugger it's horrible and I'm so sorry. If it helps, I got pregnant right away after my early loss (between 5-6 weeks), no period in between. That baby is 15months old now. I hear more than anything that you are super fertile right after a loss. I have high hopes for you.

Hi thank you. I was going to write a post asking if it was ok to try strait after because I was watching a video earlier and there was this ob/gyn saying it's best to not try strait after and to leave it a month then try the 2nd month because of the lining being thin and it happening again, but seeing u all saying u got pregnant again rite after has given me lots of hope. Thank you

Hello ladies! Sorry I went quiet, I've had a strange cycle. AF was early, heavy for 2 days then basically stopped. I've got no idea what's going on. But enough about me.
So exciting to see your bfps! I can see lines on all the tests posted and they look amazing!! Praying you both have sticky beans! @Claw320 @JL03 my lines were exactly like yours when I was 10dpo with DS. On the ics it took ages to progress.
@Suggerhoney so sorry for how you're feeling. I had an ectopic, then 2 months later when I was allowed to try again I had a chemical.. But the month after I got my bfp! So it can happen the month after a chemical and I know it'll happen for you hon!
To you ladies still to test, I admire your willpower! Huge good luck to all of you and I hope we see more bfps soon <3

Hi hon thank you so much. Hopfully next month will be lucky[-o&lt; I'm so sorry to hear u had a eptopic sweet that's awful. See I keep on telling myself that it's a blessing its happening now because it is supper early. I wud only be 4 weeks.

Frer seem to do this when they've been sat for a few days. I posted about it earlier today. It's really cruel when it's a chemical :hugs:

I conceived my eldest the month after a chemical xx

I got rid of the other ones but kept that one. I havent tested today I just didnt see the point.
My lovely 83 year old nan is convinced I'm still pregnant but I told her theres no way. I'd still have symptoms etc and test wud not of gotten fainter. I had a dream about 2 weeks ago that I got a postive test and had the same dream last night but I think its just playing on mind,
Really hoping June brings lots and lots of luck to us all. But all the ladies in the 2ww now I hope they get there BFPs. Still lots of time left in may yet.
I will be testing again in june. Cant say when yet until AF shows.

Thanks so much! This is all new for me so hearing from you all is really helpful and comforting!

I had cramps with my son. I noticed with this last pregnancy tho I only had the cramps from 3 to 5dpo then they wore off,
I remember with my son after implantation I had lower backache and light period cramps but this time I only had the odd cramp here and there and no backach
My tests started gradually getting lighter and I expect AF to show. This will make 7 losses. I was really hoping to get pregnant naturally with number 2 since my only successful pregnancy was via IVF. We did IVF abroad so we can’t go do a transfer right now due to covid. Just sad.

Oh hon I'm so sorry. I'm currently going through the same thing right now. Got my faint postive on sunday and then they just got lighter and lighter. Last time I tested was yesterday and it was almost negative. All my symptoms (sore boobs and sickness) vanished yesterday.
I'm just in the process of waiting for bleeding to start. I haven't had as many losses as you and I'm so sorry you are going through this again.
This is my 3rd chemical and 4th loss, just wanted to send u the biggest hug. It's horrible it truly is. I wudnt wish any loss on anyone not even my worst enemy.
Praying ure next cycle brings u ure much deserved rainbow sweetheart :hugs:

@Deethehippy Thanks for the re add :) Yes thanks to my short cycles I often get 2 test dates in a month! Haha!
It's good in the way of not having long to wait, but not so good because the short part of my cycle is the Luteal Phase!

Wow I could've written that one lol my IBS flared up something awful last night aswell, it's really the worst when that happens! 3dpo now and feeling out for the same reason!

@JL03 I see it!! [-o&lt;

My DH is one of identical twins and he was slightly disappointed when our son was a single :lol: as his brother had twins also!

@Suggerhoney so sorry you are feeling so down, it's the hardest thing to go through <3
I had a 6wk loss back in November 2017, I took a break from trying the following fortnight on my doctors advice and as soon as we tried again I fell pregnant with my now 20mo. So I don't think it messes with future ovulation.
:hug:

Morning ladies and welcome to the couple of new people who have joined :hi:

@Suggerhoney I am sorry you are feeling so down. Sending you lots of love and baby dust for June.

After all the frer talk yesterday, I did a CB today and this is the darkest positive line I have got. I'm not getting excited until I pass when af is due but obviously am haha

IMG_20200514_073231.jpg

We are not too far apart this cycle then Lightning....I’m now 5 dpo...let’s hope the IBS flare is a sign lol or at the very least doesn’t affect the TWW

JL03 - that’s a beautiful blue line! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->