****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Morning ladies and welcome to the couple of new people who have joined :hi:

@Suggerhoney I am sorry you are feeling so down. Sending you lots of love and baby dust for June.

After all the frer talk yesterday, I did a CB today and this is the darkest positive line I have got. I'm not getting excited until I pass when af is due but obviously am haha

View attachment 1081814

Congrats, so lovely to see!

@Suggerhoney I am sorry you are feeling so down. Sending you lots of love and baby dust for June.

After all the frer talk yesterday, I did a CB today and this is the darkest positive line I have got. I'm not getting excited until I pass when af is due but obviously am haha

View attachment 1081814
Congrats!!

View attachment 1081814
Yayyy:happydance:

I def tested 9 days early and got the big ol' "WTF" from DP. He rolled his eyes when I said its negative. I know better. Why do we do these things? :roll:](*,)

I def tested 9 days early and got the big ol' "WTF" from DP. He rolled his eyes when I said its negative. I know better. Why do we do these things? :roll:](*,)

LOL I just tested at 5dpo - I think I have finally lost the plot.:haha:
Got a weird taste in my mouth today and boobs feel like this :holly: but know it's just hormones following Ovulation lol
Trying very hard to wait until Sunday now which will be 8dpo and just monitor my 'symptoms'.

I cudnt bear to get rid of the test from sunday and I thought I'd take another look at it and u can see the line even lots clearer, it's so shitty.
I'm sorry I've been quiet today I'm just so upsett. I broke down in tears today, I think when the bleeding starts it will be a bit better. Its just the waiting. 14dpo today and temp still high.
Here's sundays test. I cant get rid of it:-(
Was reading u may not ovulate after chemical that's really upsett me as well.
Need to stay away from google.
View attachment 1081801
Aw hun, sending you the biggest of hugs!! ..
hopefully next cycle will be THE one <3
Big :hug:

beautiful BFP, JL!

I am hopeless, wasted another cheapie AND a FRER today...so stark white negative. No idea where I am in my cycle, which complicates things. If I had regular cycles, I might not be so crazy about testing like an addict. Oh who am I kidding...

Lots of cramping today and some creamy CM. Could mean anything haha

fx for everyone!

3dpo today. I have a massive headache and I'm tired as all getup. Uhg. I hope I'm not getting sick or something.
I'll probably cave and start testing at 6dpo like I do every cycle lol. Who knows though. I really want to try and wait until 8 or 9dpo though.

Well AF is here ladies. Heavy and painful. Temp took a huge nosedive today so new I was going to start.
I thought I'd feel better when it came but I feel sad.
Really want to try again this cycle but I'm scared incase this happens again:cry:

Well AF is here ladies. Heavy and painful. Temp took a huge nosedive today so new I was going to start.
Really want to try again this cycle but I'm scared incase this happens again:cry:

Hope AF isnt too brutal on you, it all feels so final when she shows :hugs:
I think I would try again if it was me because by the time you get round to testing is quite a long way off and time will slowly heal you a bit. The chances of two chemicals in a row I assume is quite low but obviously I have not just been through it. We are here as support whatever you decide..I hope us ladies can stay in touch on here a bit.

So sorry :hugs:

I'm so sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->