****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Well AF is here ladies. Heavy and painful. Temp took a huge nosedive today so new I was going to start.
I thought I'd feel better when it came but I feel sad.
Really want to try again this cycle but I'm scared incase this happens again:cry:
I'm sorry sugger! The fear that comes with it is all too normal. If you cant mentally handle trying again this cycle that's okay. *hugs*

3dpo today. I have a massive headache and I'm tired as all getup. Uhg. I hope I'm not getting sick or something.
I'll probably cave and start testing at 6dpo like I do every cycle lol. Who knows though. I really want to try and wait until 8 or 9dpo though.

I had a headache and bad fatigue yesterday at 4dpo - lets hope its means something for us. I tested today at 5dpo lol but I'm sure that wont stop me tomorrow!

I had a headache and bad fatigue yesterday at 4dpo - lets hope its means something for us. I tested today at 5dpo lol but I'm sure that wont stop me tomorrow!
Fingers crossed it does mean something! I wish I could test already lol but 3dpo seems a little unreasonable hahaha

Oh lisa I have taken pregnancy tests before I’ve even ovulated. You know, JUST IN CASE.

No idea on dpo but very crampy and gassy today... figured i would just note that here for fun, ha.

This group is definitely my kind of people.... I have 100ics this cycle in the closet because I can't just run to the store for a test whenever. I'm 2dpo and I'm tempted every single time I go in the restroom. Lol

My chart still hasn't confirmed but I think FF will tomorrow and ovusense will a day or two later. I'm so ready to start testing!

@MrsKatie I actually understand that. Last cycle I was taking two different types of tests like every day because I was moderately convinced I was pregnant and that my easy at home tests were wrong...
@MrS. MaBrEy I understand that lol I have a box of about 50 in the bathroom. I actually haven't felt too much of the need to try yet but it's because I haven't felt anything I could really pinpoint as a symptom yet. I'm pretty sure my headache this morning is just from caffiene withdrawls since I'm out of creamer for my coffee I didnt have any this morning.

hi everyone i have been reading threw the thread sorry for the witch arriving and congrats to the bfp. i always seem to be quiet and moody right after ovulation i dont no if its my hormones or just the fact of the tww and expecting the bfn. my breast tenderness has died right down about 3dpo ive recived my basil temp thingy and i dont no if i will just leave it in the draw for the forseable as im actually so fed up now not to sound selfish i no women have been tryin for so much longer than me. just seems i cant do anymore xxx

hi everyone i have been reading threw the thread sorry for the witch arriving and congrats to the bfp. i always seem to be quiet and moody right after ovulation i dont no if its my hormones or just the fact of the tww and expecting the bfn. my breast tenderness has died right down about 3dpo ive recived my basil temp thingy and i dont no if i will just leave it in the draw for the forseable as im actually so fed up now not to sound selfish i no women have been tryin for so much longer than me. just seems i cant do anymore xxx

I know exactly how you feel, yesterday at 5 dpo I snapped at everyone and I know it was the TWW stress and already feeling out again. Sometimes I think you can just try too hard. Let’s hope we get a surprise when we least expect.

My cheapies got damaged in the post so dhl reprocessed them. I'm having to use my frer stock ](*,)

8dpo and bfn. My backs been aching and I've really broken out in spots which are classic AF signs for me so not holding out much hope this month. I just really hope a new cycle starts soon and hopefully is normal :lol:

Last edited:
AF has been brutal this time. I never have cramps but I’ve spent 2 days curled up with a hot water bottle. Congrats on the BFPs!

I wanna say no symptoms over here - which is actually unusual for me. I have PMDD so around this time my mood plummets, I break out, and I bloat. None of these have happened so far. My mood is slightly down but thats due to corona and a stressful job.

Maybe no signs is a good sign knowing my history. That or my PMDD decided to be kind to me this month.

Salamander and Samian - wishing you both a ton of luck when you test. sorry you lost your cheapies Salamander, I am also waiting for a shipment of those (only have 4 left!)

Hevalou - Sorry AF has been so bad, seems a few of us have suffered bad ones recently. Hopefully it gives the uterus a good fresh start ready for a great month next month.

How is everyone else? Any news Claw?

I tested today at 6dpo and BFN lol Still very sore nipples and low back ache today plus bit headachey.

Last edited:
I'm having some cramps and I'm hoping SO badly that i get my BFP this cycle. If I get pregnant this cycle, my lovey would get a BFP for his bday and I'd be due around my birthday so I'd get a newborn as my gift.

I'm about to disappoint myself lol!

I'm having some cramps and I'm hoping SO badly that i get my BFP this cycle. If I get pregnant this cycle, my lovey would get a BFP for his bday and I'd be due around my birthday so I'd get a newborn as my gift.

I'm about to disappoint myself lol!
If you don't usually get cramps that could be a good sign!

The cramping is making me get my hopes up too, though I've been burned by that mental game many times before!

BFN on an IC today, gonna totally hold off now... really I will...

Salamander, those ICs get so banged up sometimes I hate it!

I have 5 FRERs hiding in my underwear drawer, trying to forget about them unless I get a line on an IC, but I am almost out of those too :dohh:

The cramping is making me get my hopes up too, though I've been burned by that mental game many times before!

BFN on an IC today, gonna totally hold off now... really I will...

Salamander, those ICs get so banged up sometimes I hate it!

I have 5 FRERs hiding in my underwear drawer, trying to forget about them unless I get a line on an IC, but I am almost out of those too :dohh:

YEAH SOOOO im only 7 DPO and I ran to the store on my lunch break to get another batch of tests (DP is monitoring my usage of the ones he bought me. :-=). Took it in the bathroom of the store. BFN. I knew better but ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,). And now I'm crampy AND depressed. At least there is ice cream at work today. \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->