****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

9DPO is average day for implantation so look out for cramps....still very early for BFP...FX

I know it's still early but I've always had a bfp at 9dpo before and lots of AF symptoms so I'm just going to assume shes on her way. I'm ok with it tbh. It's been such a long cycle I'm ready to move on.

I know it's still early but I've always had a bfp at 9dpo before and lots of AF symptoms so I'm just going to assume shes on her way. I'm ok with it tbh. It's been such a long cycle I'm ready to move on.

Ok well that's understandable for sure. You never know though but I hope if she is coming she will not leave you waiting too much longer.:hugs:

I tested this morning at 7DPO and BFN. I keep trying to remind myself that implantation averages are 9DPO so I wouldn't get a positive yet and I wouldn't get symptoms yet but it's hard not to think otherwise. With my last pregnancy I got a clear BFP at 10dpo but that was twins.....however I would hope to see one by 12DPO latest which will be Thursday next week. The waiting game continues.

For those of you that got your BFP's do you think you got your tiredness and 'symptoms' before Implantation or realistically after?

Claw - Yay! so pleased for you and I love winter babies, you can snuggle them up and enjoy lots of time indoors with them :)

I had a few days before my bfp that I took naps and that definitely is out of character for me I DONT NAP! it was a clue for me something was happening. Also had a few crying spells and that's not normal for me and hunger pains all before my bfp it did truly clue me in something was happening in there.

Hope she stays away, but if she's ol n her way hopefully it hurries by so you can start afresh.
:af::dust:

Thanks ladies :hugs: she usually comes around 12dpo so hopefully tuesday.

I think I might actually be 9dpo. I've started cramping today, with slight dizziness and achy boobs. I'll add my test from this morning anyway but I think it's a BFN

Screenshot_20200516-165658_Chrome.jpg

Claw, congratulations!!

Sun_Rain, something keeps catching my eye...

i have no idea on dpo or honestly whether I even ovulated with my wonky long cycles. Which means I just test like a maniac until I start bleeding...

I thought I seen something too when I looked but then I think I have a bad case of line eyes. I really hope it's there, fingers crossed!

How are you all getting on?

I thought I seen something too when I looked but then I think I have a bad case of line eyes. I really hope it's there, fingers crossed!

How are you all getting on?
I honestly can't see anything on my old laptop screen but if you can see a faint something in real life that's good. Wishing you luck for tomorrow's test.

I have such sore nipples and boobs and I swear they are getting worse. It is usual for me to have sore boobs as PMS but they have been sore since O this cycle. I have also lost a couple pounds without trying which is unusual for me in the TWW and felt a little queasy at times (like today in the car) Of course this cycle could just have a bigger hormones fluctuation than normal and I probably have not even implanted yet but I do have a good feeling about this cycle (like I do every month LOL)

Has anyone else tested recently?
Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi ladies sorry I've not been on but I'm bleeding so heavy and losing lots of clots, and terrible cramps.
Only cycle day 3. It's been awful.

I know mine didnt end well but I had a lot of symptoms b4 I got the faint BFP.
I will add them
3dpo to 5dpo
Tender left breast
Sore nipple
Tiredness
Headaches
Heightened sence of smell.
Backache
Cramps and pulling sensation in uterus
6 to 7dpo
Nothing (all symptoms vanished)
8dpo
Huge temp did
Sore boobs came back still mainly left
Sharp stabbing pain in right overy and the left
9dpo
Breasts more tender and having waves of nausea on and off but supper mild.
Mild cramping.
10dpo
Sharp stabbing pain in right and left overy on and off.
Sore breasts
Peeing alot.
Twinges in left and right overy area.
11dpo
Breasts more sore
Neausa all day
Peeing all the time
Crying over silly things.
Faint positive on Frer and clear blue
12dpo
Sore boobs
Neausa all day long on and off.
Test is fainter
13dpo
All symptoms vanished
Tests even fainter
14DPO
Tests negative
15dpo
Temp drop
Bleeding.

I had all these same symptoms with my son to only difference being my tests got darker and darker.

Good luck ladies I've got everything crossed for you all.

Congratulations to the BFPs sending lots of sticky baby dust.

We have decided we are going to try again this cycle, I want sure if we shud but now I've had some time to think I've decided I want to keep trying.

Is this group going to be a June testing group to or will there be a different thread for that?

I hope you are ok Sugger :hugs: Thank you for sharing your symptoms with us, I definitely feel different his month but then I always think that so not reading too much into it unless I get worse or new things happen after about 9dpo.
Glad to hear you are trying again..you are a strong and brave lady. We musn't give up right :)
Regarding a June group...I'm not sure..should we make a new thread or just carry this on? I don't mind either way.

Hugs @Suggerhoney thanks for sharing! Hope the pain and clots ease up for you

@Sun_Rain_5 I think I see something but I cant really tell. Lol I may have line eye permanently.

Afm 5dpo not a single thing I could say as a symptom, even my breasts arent tender like they usually are after O. I've managed not to test. Hopefully I can avoid testing again tomorrow. Lol it would be nice if I wasnt buying tests all the time because I use so many in one cycle. I just have this looming feeling this wont be my cycle. I dont know why I feel that way but part of me is okay with it. I'm debating taking a break from ttc. At least for the next three months... though I've been thinking that for a few weeks now and I'm just so torn. I want a baby so bad but I'm also not sure if next feb, march, april would be the right time. Why does ttc have to be so hard emotionally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->