****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I hope you are ok Sugger :hugs: Thank you for sharing your symptoms with us, I definitely feel different his month but then I always think that so not reading too much into it unless I get worse or new things happen after about 9dpo.
Glad to hear you are trying again..you are a strong and brave lady. We musn't give up right :)
Regarding a June group...I'm not sure..should we make a new thread or just carry this on? I don't mind either way.

I really dont mind either way hon I'm easy.
Really hope ure symptoms bring a BFP.

Hugs @Suggerhoney thanks for sharing! Hope the pain and clots ease up for you

@Sun_Rain_5 I think I see something but I cant really tell. Lol I may have line eye permanently.

Afm 5dpo not a single thing I could say as a symptom, even my breasts arent tender like they usually are after O. I've managed not to test. Hopefully I can avoid testing again tomorrow. Lol it would be nice if I wasnt buying tests all the time because I use so many in one cycle. I just have this looming feeling this wont be my cycle. I dont know why I feel that way but part of me is okay with it. I'm debating taking a break from ttc. At least for the next three months... though I've been thinking that for a few weeks now and I'm just so torn. I want a baby so bad but I'm also not sure if next feb, march, april would be the right time. Why does ttc have to be so hard emotionally?

I felt totally out with my son hon and was surprised when I got a BFP so u never know.
I was torn about ttc again to but we have decided to try for another 2 cycles and if nothing we will prob wait untill jan Feb next year. Hope u get ure BFP hon

Y’all...I tested again at 8dpo and had a bfn. I came out of the bathroom and told DP I’m not pregnant and that I was devastated. He just was like “wtf don’t test until next week”. He hid half the tests and I’m sure I’m gonna get disowned.

Y’all...I tested again at 8dpo and had a bfn. I came out of the bathroom and told DP I’m not pregnant and that I was devastated. He just was like “wtf don’t test until next week”. He hid half the tests and I’m sure I’m gonna get disowned.

LOL at ure hubby.
8dpo is very early tho hon. I didnt get a positive untill 10dpo with my son so ure still very much in. Good luck I'd give it untill 10DPO then test.

Just ordered some one step pregnancy test strips off Amazon.
I used these with my son so figured they mite bring me some luck.
They were dirt cheap so I thought why not.
Was going to order some more easy@home ones but they always give faint shadows and I still have about 10 left from last cycle.
I also have clinical guard and 4 or 6 Frer.
So already to go.
Will start the ovulation tests in the next few days. Did read u can ovulate early after a chemical but I normoly ovulate between CD12-14 anyway, but gonna start the ovulation tests on CD 7.
It's so crappy being back at square one again :brat:

So if we test this month and get a BFP can we post on this thread? Forgotten rules lol

So if we test this month and get a BFP can we post on this thread? Forgotten rules lol

I’m not sure of the rules either but of course you can post in here :). Or there is the pregnancy test thread too for sharing. How did you get on this cycle?

Was going to order some more easy@home ones but they always give faint shadows and I still have about 10 left from last cycle.
So already to go.
Will start the ovulation tests in the next few days. Did read u can ovulate early after a chemical but I normoly ovulate between CD12-14 anyway, but gonna start the ovulation tests on CD 7.
Those One Steps are the only ones I ever use LOL. I’ve always said if I ever see a hint of a proper line on them I would then go and buy some bad boys. I never have other than grey lines and AF always turns up on time so figuring they must be accurate. I’ve never even tried a frer!

Sorry you are back to square one but hopefully BD time will arrive soon and at least that bit is fun! Then you’ll be in the two week wait again :). Which OPK’s was it that you recommended again? If I don’t get a positive this month I want to maybe try some.

Those One Steps are the only ones I ever use LOL. I’ve always said if I ever see a hint of a proper line on them I would then go and buy some bad boys. I never have other than grey lines and AF always turns up on time so figuring they must be accurate. I’ve never even tried a frer!

Sorry you are back to square one but hopefully BD time will arrive soon and at least that bit is fun! Then you’ll be in the two week wait again :). Which OPK’s was it that you recommended again? If I don’t get a positive this month I want to maybe try some.

I cancelled my order on the one step pregnancy tests hon because the reviews were shocking. So I'm gonna order maybe wanfo or easy@home again.
I use the easy@home opk strips hon there brilliant and they show ure peak. I like how they go darker then the control line it makes them so easy to read.
The one step ones I have never get darker than the control line and ure left wandering if it's a definite positive.
The easy@home ones are about £6:50 for 25 tests.

I cancelled my order on the one step pregnancy tests hon because the reviews were shocking. So I'm gonna order maybe wanfo or easy@home again.
I use the easy@home opk strips hon there brilliant and they show ure peak. I like how they go darker then the control line it makes them so easy to read.
The one step ones I have never get darker than the control line and ure left wandering if it's a definite positive.
The easy@home ones are about £6:50 for 25 tests.
Oh...they are all I’ve ever used. Maybe I should invest in some better ones and some easy at home ovulation ones. Hope you have a nice Sunday. I’ll test in a bit but only 8dpo so not expecting anything, got zero symptoms :/

I 'think' my line is maybe getting the tiniest bit darker. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't darker to be honest. 10 dpo today x

Screenshot_20200517-102638_Chrome.jpg

The pink line came up quite quickly on the test then it started getting lighter and settled at this. Maybe tonight's test will be darker

The pink line came up quite quickly on the test then it started getting lighter and settled at this. Maybe tonight's test will be darker

Everything crossed for you, it's always easier to see them in person. 10dpo is still quite early. Let us know how you get on tonight.

I just tested at 8DPO - BFN. Feeling out today..no symptoms and everything just as it is every month :/ I bought some Preseed so we will see if that makes a difference next month.

So already to go.

sugger just wanted to say so sorry this happened to you :(

I always ovulated later after my early losses xx

I have a headache and am so moody and emotional today...shouted at the kids and shouted at OH all day and then burst into tears ......not sure what’s wrong with me but I think this TTC is so hard and maybe getting too much for me :-(

I have a headache and am so moody and emotional today...shouted at the kids and shouted at OH all day and then burst into tears ......not sure what’s wrong with me but I think this TTC is so hard and maybe getting too much for me :-(
aww dee i feel you im exactly the same !!! i should have my tests tomorow hopfully i no im going to be so frustrated if i get a bfn. stay strong girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->