• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

My period is being hell this month. I'm not all that surprised since my cycle was so long but ugh. I use a menstrual cup and I've had to empty it 3 times today (its 11.48am in UK) because it was overflowing :gun:

:hugs:

Dee, my twin test at 15dpo was like that. Could barely see it. I was told at the doctors it was too weak for a twin pregnancy but I knew I was having twins from my first twin pregnancy.

Progression from yesterday’s cheapie, taken half an hour ago

View attachment 1081970

Test looks good Alex :)

How did you know you was having twins again Hevalou? I can't seem to work out if I'm even pregnant lol All my 'symptoms' are coming back this afternoon?? The One Steps MUST be a bad batch as I've done another and the dye is all over the test and cant see anything...the one this morning did look faint though. I'm no further forward really. I can't see how a Tesco test can go from a strong faint line to an almost not there line today. The only thing I am wondering is that I used just a drop of pee (I didn't seem to have much as had not long peed - it was SMU) Would not using enough to dip the tip properly affect the results? the urine did run across the test still. I'm very confused right now but trying to be a realist and expect AF on Sunday.

Test looks good Alex :)

How did you know you was having twins again Hevalou? I can't seem to work out if I'm even pregnant lol All my 'symptoms' are coming back this afternoon?? The One Steps MUST be a bad batch as I've done another and the dye is all over the test and cant see anything...the one this morning did look faint though. I'm no further forward really. I can't see how a Tesco test can go from a strong faint line to an almost not there line today. The only thing I am wondering is that I used just a drop of pee (I didn't seem to have much as had not long peed - it was SMU) Would not using enough to dip the tip properly affect the results? the urine did run across the test still. I'm very confused right now but trying to be a realist and expect AF on Sunday.

If there wasn’t much there I’m assuming it wasn’t on much of a hold so it absolutely could be that

Don’t think you’ll be able to see today’s very faint line (top test) but thought I’d try and share anyway. Bottom is yesterday’s.

6BD25FF4-F5E3-48EE-9423-ED5E0E84EFDB.jpeg

If there wasn’t much there I’m assuming it wasn’t on much of a hold so it absolutely could be that
But the little amount was looking dark like it was concentrated? There wasn’t enough to cover the test absorbent bit so I had to tip the cup.

My period is being hell this month. I'm not all that surprised since my cycle was so long but ugh. I use a menstrual cup and I've had to empty it 3 times today (its 11.48am in UK) because it was overflowing :gun:

I'm so glad its not just me who cant keep a cup in for 12 hours on the heaviest days!!! 4 hours tops for me it's so annoying

I'm so glad its not just me who cant keep a cup in for 12 hours on the heaviest days!!! 4 hours tops for me it's so annoying

I have to use a smaller cup because I have a low cervix but it means on heavy days I'm literally overflowing after 2 hours ](*,) I envy people who can go 12 hours

hi ladies well af arrived today on time so onwards and upwards to another month trying, will be cycle 12 goodluck everyone im trying to stay positive !!!

Last day of my period and I'm doing daily temps. Pleasssse let this be our cycle. I think my partner is just ready for sex again (I don't like period sex at all lol).

:dust:

hi ladies well af arrived today on time so onwards and upwards to another month trying, will be cycle 12 goodluck everyone im trying to stay positive !!!

I'm sorry Leesa. Good luck in June!

OH is going to go out later to get me a peestick (as he calls them) to put me out of my misery. Hope he does not come back with a blue dye LOL

Still have very faints this afternoon on the bad batch One Step’s .. don’t know what to think anymore. Think at 12 dpo they should be dark lines. Bad backache and moody. Feels like AF. Will update if OH gets some tests later. Sorry to keep going on but this cycle and these cheap tests have got me so confused this month.

657CE9AC-AC24-404D-9C0F-B59BAD8914E5.jpeg

I showed it to hubby and he was like it's just the test line. I was like uhhhh. No the dark one is the test line. I hope it gets darker [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"