****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Test looks good Alex :)

How did you know you was having twins again Hevalou? I can't seem to work out if I'm even pregnant lol All my 'symptoms' are coming back this afternoon?? The One Steps MUST be a bad batch as I've done another and the dye is all over the test and cant see anything...the one this morning did look faint though. I'm no further forward really. I can't see how a Tesco test can go from a strong faint line to an almost not there line today. The only thing I am wondering is that I used just a drop of pee (I didn't seem to have much as had not long peed - it was SMU) Would not using enough to dip the tip properly affect the results? the urine did run across the test still. I'm very confused right now but trying to be a realist and expect AF on Sunday.

With my first set I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was losing twin A. My bloods were coming back negative but my scan showed my babies. I’d felt light headed a lot and had a lot of pains but put it down to living in a fourth floor flat with no lift. With my singleton I was sick constantly from the day I took my test, with my 2nd set of twins I woke up feeling light headed and it was the day after my missed period so when I got a faint line I said straight away it was twins. They doctor said my hcg was too low for twins and I said when I come back after my scan you can apologise to me, she did.
Sorry I didnt read.... I'm shaking.
Is this real??????
Can anyone else see this???

View attachment 1081974

I see it!!

Oh lisa!!! BFP for sure!!!! Congratulations!!!

dee I still see those lines. How many dpo are you? I really hope this is it, honey <3

Oh afm my last IC was bfn, not sure on dpo but judging by BD timing and Cm etc I’m 99% sure I’m out this cycle which is ok. With my cycle length as it is right now I probably will wait until the July testing thread. But I’ll be following you ladies!

hey all! I am a little late and back here after being off for awhile! I am 6dpo today! Chart is looking good, im feeling good! My potential due date is 2/5....I will be testing starting at 8dpo...so Saturday 5/23!

Last day of my period and I'm doing daily temps. Pleasssse let this be our cycle. I think my partner is just ready for sex again (I don't like period
I'm sorry Leesa. Good luck in June!
thank you dee so sorry you seem to be having up and downs with your tests but i am wishing you and everyone else so much luck xx

hey all! I am a little late and back here after being off for awhile! I am 6dpo today! Chart is looking good, im feeling good! My potential due date is 2/5....I will be testing starting at 8dpo...so Saturday 5/23!

Welcome back and good luck!

Oh afm my last IC was bfn, not sure on dpo but judging by BD timing and Cm etc I’m 99% sure I’m out this cycle which is ok. With my cycle length as it is right now I probably will wait until the July testing thread. But I’ll be following you ladies!
Not out until the witch shows! Fx for you!!

Welcome back! Fx you get your bfp!

So happy for you Lisa...I know how you were getting down about TTC.

OH comes back from the store with the cheapest strip test ever invented that says to test on the day of your missed period. ( mines not due until Sunday/Monday) I got one blank and one weird line like a thin line in same pee of 4 hour hold. I think I am just going to have to accept that I am out to be honest, these lines should be getting darker by now. I must have had some crazy evaps on a few of the tests I took.

6C3551B0-69A4-4401-A8BE-C1EC039050B2.jpeg

So happy for you Lisa...I know how you were getting down about TTC.

OH comes back from the store with the cheapest strip test ever invented that says to test on the day of your missed period. ( mines not due until Sunday/Monday) I got one blank and one weird line like a thin line in same pee of 4 hour hold. I think I am just going to have to accept that I am out to be honest, these lines should be getting darker by now. I must have had some crazy evaps on a few of the tests I took.

View attachment 1081979

I see the line you're talking about on the top one. I'm hoping you arent out! Also thanks, now I'm just nervous and hoping my lines progress.

So I used another One Step and got this. I couldn’t make this up. Don’t want to play this game anymore lol it keeps cheating.

See what tomorrow brings.

Good luck with tomorrow’s tests Lisa, I’m sure they will be fine x

DD58FABB-BC4D-4359-AE40-802A5417578F.jpeg

ladies im looking for a little advice ive used ovulation tests through out ttc they have always shown postive half way threw my cycles which always made me feel hopefull , as ive reached my 11th cycle i now want to chart my temp as ive read that is actually accurate at letting you no if you actually did ovulate when do i start this today is my first day of af but i am having a few budwisers as im fed up haha feel sorry for OH as i have a face like a slapped arse lol but hey ho this is life for the moment ! sending all my luck to you ladies what a nice group of supporting ladies u all are im crap at supporting but i do try xx

Let's all do our pregnancy announcements when I'm on my period and feeling anxious for next cycle. Good idea. :roll:

Not here...people on facebook. I'm happy for everyone who has got their BFP this month on here :)

So I used another One Step and got this. I couldn’t make this up. Don’t want to play this game anymore lol it keeps cheating.

See what tomorrow brings.

Good luck with tomorrow’s tests Lisa, I’m sure they will be fine x

View attachment 1081980

Dont worry about the days past ovulation!! Like I've said before I got my super faint positive with my toddler at 12DPO and nothing everyday before. It took 48 hours to see a really noticeable darkening.

Hoping you get a decent test tomorrow and finally end this worry! Can u get him to go get a FRER? They were always good for me anyway.

Dee I'm seeing lines on all ure tests. I just recieved my one step pregnancy tests today and I used one. They do give faint shadows or like indents but ures is actual line.

I've also never had problems with blue dye tests or Frer. Only had lines when I've been pregnant and stark white when not pregnant.

Prayed for you last night that this is a sticky beany. I really hope its not a CP hon. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

Lisa
I see lines yay. Praying for a sticky bean[-o&lt;

Congratulations to all the other BFPs
Good luck to those still waiting and sorry to all those who got AF.

AFM
My OPKs are negative today and my temp dropped.
I'm really hoping I will ovulate at my normol time.
I'm hoping I just had a random surge.
No cramps today so I wonder if the cramps I had yesterday was down to my IBS.

Also my CM is starting to get egg white so I'm hoping ovulation is still a few days away yet and my body is just getting ready.
CD8 today so if ovulation can just hold out for another 3 days.
[-o&lt;

Dee I'm seeing lines on all ure tests. I just recieved my one step pregnancy tests today and I used one. They do give faint shadows or like indents but ures is actual line.

I've also never had problems with blue dye tests or Frer. Only had lines when I've been pregnant and stark white when not pregnant.

Prayed for you last night that this is a sticky beany. I really hope its not a CP hon. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs:

Lisa
I see lines yay. Praying for a sticky bean[-o&lt;

Congratulations to all the other BFPs
Good luck to those still waiting and sorry to all those who got AF.

AFM
My OPKs are negative today and my temp dropped.
I'm really hoping I will ovulate at my normol time.
I'm hoping I just had a random surge.
No cramps today so I wonder if the cramps I had yesterday was down to my IBS.

Also my CM is starting to get egg white so I'm hoping ovulation is still a few days away yet and my body is just getting ready.
CD8 today so if ovulation can just hold out for another 3 days.
[-o&lt;

Thank you so much but I think all I'm seeing is a bunch of crual evaps on cheap tests. I have some pink dye slightly better tests coming on Saturday so will use those if I have not started spotting. I am 12dpo today approx so should be getting nice dark lines by now.

Hope you O is on it's way in a few more days x

Thank you so much but I think all I'm seeing is a bunch of crual evaps on cheap tests. I have some pink dye slightly better tests coming on Saturday so will use those if I have not started spotting. I am 12dpo today approx so should be getting nice dark lines by now.

Hope you O is on it's way in a few more days x

That's all I'm getting on mine, too. Just really faint lines that are evaps.

I took this one this afternoon and then fell asleep. I had thought I saw something on it before I went to sleep, then when I went back after, I could still see a faint line. I'm like 99% sure it's an evap. I'll test tomorrow or Saturday and see, but that'll be the last one I take this cycle. I'm kind of feeling crampy, so I think AF will hit right on time on Sunday. The last 2 chemicals, these tests were faint positives at 9 or 10 dpo. So the only way I'm still in is if they were implanting too early.

PicsArt_05-21-07.06.01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->