****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I'm officially out. AF got me 3 days early while I'm at work doing a midnight project.

I'm officially out. AF got me 3 days early while I'm at work doing a midnight project.
I’m really sorry Butters. Shows how you can get evaps even before AF. Good luck for next cycle.

Still have no idea what is going on with me.......woke in the night with nausea, my boobs feel very tender and don't have the usual pre AF headache or cramping for 13DPO. One Steps are all BFN this morning (I dragged the what I think is a dodgy batch out of the bin lol as I have nothing else to test on) Don't know if I had a chemical and there was some HCG left or just a bad lot of evaps? Might just be a wonky hormonal cycle with my age.
Better tests hopefully arriving tomorrow, if they don't it'll be Monday and AF should have shown by then so should know either way. Feeling down.

How is everyone else doing?

We have had quite a few BFP's this cycle, hope we can end on a couple more :)

Mind if I Join?
I am going to start testing on Wednesday.
I just got my progestrone results and they were positive for ovulation. I am really happy about this as I have had 6 rounds of Clomid and the last 2 month was switched to Letrezole due to PCOS. Both months I have taken Letrezole I have ovulated, the 6 rounds of Clomid I did not.
I am not sure on my O day, but on Sunday I had a dull ache above my hip and the next day my breasts were really tender and have been ever since, so I am going to assume O day was Sunday.
Good Luck to everyone!

Mind if I Join?
I just got my progestrone results and they were positive for ovulation. I am really happy about this as I have had 6 rounds of Clomid and the last 2 month was switched to Letrezole due to PCOS. Both months I have taken Letrezole I have ovulated, the 6 rounds of Clomid I did not.
I am not sure on my O day, but on Sunday I had a dull ache above my hip and the next day my breasts were really tender and have been ever since, so I am going to assume O day was Sunday.
Good Luck to everyone!

Hello and yes of course you can join..welcome :) I will pop you on the front page as testing next Wednesday. Wishing you good luck.

My tests turned up a day early and so I just used a FRER. Stark white BFN, not even a hint of anything. I am therefore out. I felt so sure when I got those lines on the Tesco tests but either I had a chemical or they were bad false positives. Feeling very sad but I'm sure I will bounce back eventually. Just waiting now for AF. :sad1:

I'm so happy things are slowly getting back to "normal". Gyms opened up here with major restrictions. I've been a weight lifter for 6 years (with literally no more than 2 days off a week in those 6 years). It's been so hard having a big chunk of my life taken from me for months and it made my stress so much worse. I got to lift today for the first time in 3 months. I'm hopeful this keeps me distracted and calm while I wait for a bfp.

Oh ffs I'm so sorry Butters that sucks. Keeping it fixed for this cycle hon. [-o<

Mind if I Join?
Good Luck to everyone!

Hello my lovely welcome to the group. Fixed u get ure BFP.

My tests turned up a day early and so I just used a FRER. Stark white BFN, not even a hint of anything. I am therefore out. I felt so sure when I got those lines on the Tesco tests but either I had a chemical or they were bad false positives. Feeling very sad but I'm sure I will bounce back eventually. Just waiting now for AF. :sad1:

Oh no Dee I'm so sorry. I've never used them Tesco's tests early b4. I used them with my son but I was already 5 weeks gone. I did use clear blue with my son 5 days b4 AF and got faint line on them.
I was so excited for you I really thought this was it. :(

I'm so happy things are slowly getting back to "normal". Gyms opened up here with major restrictions. I've been a weight lifter for 6 years (with literally no more than 2 days off a week in those 6 years). It's been so hard having a big chunk of my life taken from me for months and it made my stress so much worse. I got to lift today for the first time in 3 months. I'm hopeful this keeps me distracted and calm while I wait for a bfp.

That's great hon I'm glad u can get back to what u enjoy.

AFM
Getting snotty like cm (gross) has been watery the last few days. Cervix is low and firm.
Opks are negative and temp shot up so I'm fearing I've already ovulated yesterday CD 8.
Really hoping and praying I haven't and that I get another surge in a day or 2.
We have bedded but if ovulation was yesterday then its likely were already out :hissy:

Butters -im sorry! I hate it when she shows up out of the blue!

Dee - that's so frustrating I'm sorry this cycle is being so weird for you. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Welcome wanting! Fx!

Samiam - I totally understand how you feel. I miss my routine and I just want it back so I can stop feeling like I'm loosing my marbles.

Suggar - I hope you haven't really ovulated yet and you get a blaring opk in a few days!!

Butters -im sorry! I hate it when she shows up out of the blue!

Dee - that's so frustrating I'm sorry this cycle is being so weird for you. I hope you get your bfp soon.

Welcome wanting! Fx!

Samiam - I totally understand how you feel. I miss my routine and I just want it back so I can stop feeling like I'm loosing my marbles.

Suggar - I hope you haven't really ovulated yet and you get a blaring opk in a few days!!

Thanks hon. My temp shot up today so I'm fearing the worst but hopfully It hasnt happened yet. Hope ure ok

Thanks hon. My temp shot up today so I'm fearing the worst but hopfully It hasnt happened yet. Hope ure ok
I think I am overthinking it. My line progression was great in a 12 hour span. From 8am to 8pm yesterday and then this morning it's the same as last night's test.... if i hadn't tested last night then i know I would think it's a great 24 hour progression but of course I'm overthinking it... why is this so hard.

I think I am overthinking it. My line progression was great in a 12 hour span. From 8am to 8pm yesterday and then this morning it's the same as last night's test.... if i hadn't tested last night then i know I would think it's a great 24 hour progression but of course I'm overthinking it... why is this so hard.

I'm always this way once I get a line. It's super snnoying. I really think inconsistency in at home tests are to blame for the lack of consistent progression in viable pregnancies. Makes us all crazy.

I'm always this way once I get a line. It's super snnoying. I really think inconsistency in at home tests are to blame for the lack of consistent progression in viable pregnancies. Makes us all crazy.
Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone!

Thank you ladies. Why does this have to be so hard? I was so convinced I was pregnant this month...just shows how psychological wanting can be so powerful. I have a headache this afternoon so sure AF will probably show on Sunday as expected. I'm just so sad...you know when you have already planned things in your head and how you have that warm fuzzy excited feeling and then it's like you have nothing to look forward to anymore. I am giving my four children I am blessed with extra hugs and attention today.

It's so hard hon. But u wont see much change for last night because HCG Rises every 24 to 48 hours. I'm keeping it all crossed for you hon

Thank you ladies. Why does this have to be so hard? I was so convinced I was pregnant this month...just shows how psychological wanting can be so powerful. I have a headache this afternoon so sure AF will probably show on Sunday as expected. I'm just so sad...you know when you have already planned things in your head and how you have that warm fuzzy excited feeling and then it's like you have nothing to look forward to anymore. I am giving my four children I am blessed with extra hugs and attention today.

It's so hard hon. Its horrible getting a postive and then it turning negative u just feel so sad.
I felt sad untill I started bleeding and then I started getting excited again but now I'm back to feeling panicky.
I've been told to stay away from the internet because womon can be very firtile after a chemical and can ovulate and fall pregnant strait away and have a healthy pregnancy but for some reason I'm having a hard time believing it and just have this feeling I'm already out. TTC is so hard esp mentally :-(

The mind is a powerful thing. I thought for sure I was this month too. Your time will come.

I found this Sugger and wanted you to see it too:
In fact, women may be more fertile following a chemical pregnancy: A recent study found that women who tried to get pregnant within three months of a lost pregnancy were 17 percent more likely to conceive and have a live birth than those who waited longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->