****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Lisa, you are totally overthinking it and that's ok. we all do it. Gosh I miss how things were with my first, I was a week late for AF and tested once. Once! took the other test in the pack like a week after that just cause I had it.

Dee I am so sorry, I actually totally relate, I've been testing like a maniac and then finally yesterday felt resigned to the fact that I'm not pregnant. but then this morning I got hit with intense nausea and smell aversions (the aversions are what tipped me off!) and then I started salivating more, like super specific pregnancy symptoms, and I was like oh my god I'm totally pregnant! like CONVINCED. I swung by the dollar store and grabbed a few more tests (UGH) and drove home, like, SO SURE they'd be positive. STARK. WHITE. BFN. like, what the hell?!? I've been pregnant 5 times (including a m/c) I'm no stranger to pregnancy symptoms! I hate this.

Good luck everyone, TTC is so many things. Exciting and wonderful but also completely infuriating and overwhelming and there are days when it makes you doubt your own perception of reality.

Lisa, you are totally overthinking it and that's ok. we all do it. Gosh I miss how things were with my first, I was a week late for AF and tested once. Once! took the other test in the pack like a week after that just cause I had it.

Dee I am so sorry, I actually totally relate, I've been testing like a maniac and then finally yesterday felt resigned to the fact that I'm not pregnant. but then this morning I got hit with intense nausea and smell aversions (the aversions are what tipped me off!) and then I started salivating more, like super specific pregnancy symptoms, and I was like oh my god I'm totally pregnant! like CONVINCED. I swung by the dollar store and grabbed a few more tests (UGH) and drove home, like, SO SURE they'd be positive. STARK. WHITE. BFN. like, what the hell?!? I've been pregnant 5 times (including a m/c) I'm no stranger to pregnancy symptoms! I hate this.

Good luck everyone, TTC is so many things. Exciting and wonderful but also completely infuriating and overwhelming and there are days when it makes you doubt your own perception of reality.
Yes I agree, at my age and after all my children and miscarriages I ought to know better. I felt soooo pregnant, it was like it was all coming back to me how you feel. Maybe I did have a brief chemical. Symptoms are slowly going away now with the realism. I don’t think I’m even likely to get a BFP at my age but I’m obsessed with trying. I wish you good luck and hope you get your BFP soon. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so I know I am not just a crazy woman on my own.

11DPO.

Going to post this is in gallery too as I'm just not sure that I see what I think I see. Of course a photo this early isnt always the best way to know...but now I need to wait until tomorrow morning???! Torture!

20200523_070904.jpg

11DPO.

Going to post this is in gallery too as I'm just not sure that I see what I think I see. Of course a photo this early isnt always the best way to know...but now I need to wait until tomorrow morning???! Torture!

View attachment 1082019
I see something, that's how mine was at 10dpo with DS. Good luck!!!

Ladies I'm still stalking to see how everyone's getting on.
@Deethehippy im so sorry, please stay positive hun.

TTC is so mentally draining, I know it's meant to be fun and it is sometimes.. But as soon as the tww starts it's torture! At least we're all as mad as each other and obsessed with poas!

I see something, that's how mine was at 10dpo with DS. Good luck!!!

I tested way too early...its never good to get a super faint line cos you just need to wait anyway right and hope you didnt catch a chemical!

Thanks! Will update in the morning I guess with what happens!

I tested way too early...its never good to get a super faint line cos you just need to wait anyway right and hope you didnt catch a chemical!

Thanks! Will update in the morning I guess with what happens!
Good luck tomorrow. Sometimes evening testing can produce a slightly darker than morning test but not always...probably better to just wait until tomorrow if you can.

How is anyone else doing? 6 BFP's this month so far is pretty good going I think :) Hopefully we may get a last one or two.

Squinty 9-10dpo test. I can see it in person, but I'm not positive it isn't just a visible strip.

Walmart put FRERs in my order as a substitute for what I ordered. I'm not too happy about it but tests are tests at this point. I've just had too many false positives on them to feel safe using them.

I'll test again tonight... My chart looks more 9dpo than 11dpo so I'm not sweating a negative yet. Honestly I've reached the point where getting upset isn't changing things. I'm trying to accept what the universe hands me and go with it.

IMG_20200523_081319.jpg

Squinty 9-10dpo test. I can see it in person, but I'm not positive it isn't just a visible strip.

Walmart put FRERs in my order as a substitute for what I ordered. I'm not too happy about it but tests are tests at this point. I've just had too many false positives on them to feel safe using them.

I'll test again tonight... My chart looks more 9dpo than 11dpo so I'm not sweating a negative yet. Honestly I've reached the point where getting upset isn't changing things. I'm trying to accept what the universe hands me and go with it.

View attachment 1082049
Good luck...not sure I can see anything on my screen but hoping you get a darker line soon.

I found this Sugger and wanted you to see it too:
In fact, women may be more fertile following a chemical pregnancy: A recent study found that women who tried to get pregnant within three months of a lost pregnancy were 17 percent more likely to conceive and have a live birth than those who waited longer.

Thanks hon. Sadly it's looking like I have ovulated on CD 8. My temp is up and has been for 2 days.
Was just reading about having a short folicure phase and any day b4 day 11 is bad. Saying it is a sign of aging eggs and pre menopause.
I'm really worrying now.

Thanks hon. Sadly it's looking like I have ovulated on CD 8. My temp is up and has been for 2 days.
Was just reading about having a short folicure phase and any day b4 day 11 is bad. Saying it is a sign of aging eggs and pre menopause.
I'm really worrying now.

Might just be the chemical that affected this once cycle and next month you get back to a longer first half. I was due to go for a scan to check for fibroids and cysts (I get very heavy and painful periods) before the lockdown but it was cancelled...I'm worried I could have one or the other and it's affecting my chances...I should try and re-arrange the scan really. Lets just hope in the next month or so we get a lucky miracle..women do conceive with all sorts of things going on....it's not all text book.

My one steps still have stupid faint lines on, don’t think I will use these in June..it gets my hopes up and does my head in.

EBDF00D9-13F2-477C-B250-863A7E34EC83.jpeg

tested as I planned to this morning! 8dpo and definitely bfn View attachment 1082056

Still very early yet hon. Good luck

Might just be the chemical that affected this once cycle and next month you get back to a longer first half. I was due to go for a scan to check for fibroids and cysts (I get very heavy and painful periods) before the lockdown but it was cancelled...I'm worried I could have one or the other and it's affecting my chances...I should try and re-arrange the scan really. Lets just hope in the next month or so we get a lucky miracle..women do conceive with all sorts of things going on....it's not all text book.

My one steps still have stupid faint lines on, don’t think I will use these in June..it gets my hopes up and does my head in.

View attachment 1082058

That's what I'm thinking hon. I just spoke to someone who has had a few chemicals and she said u can get a LH surge and a temp rise and then a few days later the temp will drop again and then u can get another LH surge and another temp rise so I'm really hoping that's what is going to happen here.
If not and I have already ovulated then I wont be testing until july. I feel deflated.
I can see that line hon on that test. When is AF due? I dont think the shadow line I got at them tests wud even show up in a photo hon. But I can see ures clearly. I'm still keeping it all crossed for u. [-o<

Still very early yet hon. Good luck

That's what I'm thinking hon. I just spoke to someone who has had a few chemicals and she said u can get a LH surge and a temp rise and then a few days later the temp will drop again and then u can get another LH surge and another temp rise so I'm really hoping that's what is going to happen here.
If not and I have already ovulated then I wont be testing until july. I feel deflated.
I can see that line hon on that test. When is AF due? I dont think the shadow line I got at them tests wud even show up in a photo hon. But I can see ures clearly. I'm still keeping it all crossed for u. [-o<

My cycles are 30-33 days but usually 32 which would be Monday. Feels like AF is coming (crampy and headachey) and boobs are not sore as they they were on 10dpo but still tender when pressed. I often get faint lines on IC's...I wonder if I naturally have some HCG levels higher than other women? I'm 14dpo today so should be a blazing line but I could have misjudged Ovulation by a day or two because I don't chart or use OPK's however we last BD'd 2 days before the day I thought I O'ed which if I have misjudged would make it 3-4 days before so probably not possible?

I hope you get a second strong surge and another temp increase. I read that you must drink plenty to get a good ovulation so I always drink loads around that time...not sure if it helps! xx

Morning hon. So temp was a little lower today but Fatily friend detected ovulation on day 8 of my cycle. So I'm already out.
Good luck hon hope AF stays away.
Good luck to everyone else.

Morning hon. So temp was a little lower today but Fatily friend detected ovulation on day 8 of my cycle. So I'm already out.
Good luck hon hope AF stays away.
Good luck to everyone else.
I hope you have a small chance Sugger. I am pretty sure my AF will arrive later.

I hope you have a small chance Sugger. I am pretty sure my AF will arrive later.

I hope so to hon but I dont think it's Possible because the egg wud not of Been ripe enough.
It needs at the very least 11 days to be mature enough for it to have a chance to be fertilised.
Even if by chance it has been fertilised it will just lead to another chemical because the lining wont be thick enough for implantation.

What worries me is it cud be a sign of fertility problems like bad egg supply or ageing ovaries.
I'm so worried this will be a recurring thing.
I'm hoping that it is just down to the chemical and that next cycle will be back to my normal day 12 to 13 ovulation.
I'm only on CD11 and already 3dpo.
I just dont understand why my body has done this. I've never ovulated b4 day 11 b4.
It's making me so anxious.
Can ure body release a premature egg and then go on to release another egg a little later in the cycle or shud I just accept that I'm out.

I really hope AF stays away hon.
I am in the june testing thread but now not sure if I'll be in that. It mite be July now. I guess it all depends on when AF shows and when I ovulate. If I do ovulate at my normol time then I think I will just make the june testing thread again but will be near the end of June instead of the beginning.

I'm so scared I'm gonna keep ovulating to early :cry:

I hope so to hon but I dont think it's Possible because the egg wud not of Been ripe enough.
It needs at the very least 11 days to be mature enough for it to have a chance to be fertilised.
Even if by chance it has been fertilised it will just lead to another chemical because the lining wont be thick enough for implantation.

What worries me is it cud be a sign of fertility problems like bad egg supply or ageing ovaries.
I'm so worried this will be a recurring thing.
I'm hoping that it is just down to the chemical and that next cycle will be back to my normal day 12 to 13 ovulation.
I'm only on CD11 and already 3dpo.
I just dont understand why my body has done this. I've never ovulated b4 day 11 b4.
It's making me so anxious.
Can ure body release a premature egg and then go on to release another egg a little later in the cycle or shud I just accept that I'm out.

I really hope AF stays away hon.
I am in the june testing thread but now not sure if I'll be in that. It mite be July now. I guess it all depends on when AF shows and when I ovulate. If I do ovulate at my normol time then I think I will just make the june testing thread again but will be near the end of June instead of the beginning.

I'm so scared I'm gonna keep ovulating to early :cry:

I can understand your worries but I don't think you will know until next cycle. I think this one is bound to be strange following a chemical but doesn't mean they will all be the same way. Keep the faith that this is just a one off thing...anyone can have the odd weird cycle...stress and all sorts can affect it too. Hugs and try not to worry just yet x

No AF for me yet but pounding headache and feel like she is coming. Tested BFN on a one Step except those stupid mega faint thin line things. Will see if she comes later or tomorrow which I expect she will. I'll move on over to that June thread once AF has passed and I know my testing dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->