****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I hope so to hon but I dont think it's Possible because the egg wud not of Been ripe enough.
It needs at the very least 11 days to be mature enough for it to have a chance to be fertilised.
Even if by chance it has been fertilised it will just lead to another chemical because the lining wont be thick enough for implantation.

What worries me is it cud be a sign of fertility problems like bad egg supply or ageing ovaries.
I'm so worried this will be a recurring thing.
I'm hoping that it is just down to the chemical and that next cycle will be back to my normal day 12 to 13 ovulation.
I'm only on CD11 and already 3dpo.
I just dont understand why my body has done this. I've never ovulated b4 day 11 b4.
It's making me so anxious.
Can ure body release a premature egg and then go on to release another egg a little later in the cycle or shud I just accept that I'm out.

I really hope AF stays away hon.
I am in the june testing thread but now not sure if I'll be in that. It mite be July now. I guess it all depends on when AF shows and when I ovulate. If I do ovulate at my normol time then I think I will just make the june testing thread again but will be near the end of June instead of the beginning.

I'm so scared I'm gonna keep ovulating to early :cry:

I've seen many a lady on these forums with BFPs with early ovulation. If the egg was mature enough to release you're still in with a chance. That's one of the things about Dr. Google.... There are always outliers in the research and people who defy the science when it comes to baby making. Every body and everybody is different. ❤️ What will be will be, fingers crossed it's good news!

BFN for me this morning.

My chart could go either way. I had a dip yesterday, still above the coverline, and a rise today. I'm kind of holding out hope that the dip was implantation and I'll be positive in a day or two. I've also read that letrozole gives better results in a second cycle compared to a first....so I'm hanging onto that as a positive outcome if this cycle is negative.

I have cramps and fatigue. Not much else to report symptoms wise.

IMG_20200524_085401.jpg

BFN for me this morning.

My chart could go either way. I had a dip yesterday, still above the coverline, and a rise today. I'm kind of holding out hope that the dip was implantation and I'll be positive in a day or two. I've also read that letrozole gives better results in a second cycle compared to a first....so I'm hanging onto that as a positive outcome if this cycle is negative.

I have cramps and fatigue. Not much else to report symptoms wise.

View attachment 1082063

How many DPO are you now? Could still be too early perhaps. It's so hard not knowing.

How many DPO are you now? Could still be too early perhaps. It's so hard not knowing.
10dpo I believe (chart in my siggy). With my boys I had positive tests at 10dpo... So I'm always anxious once today comes to see if I have lines. I'm not giving up hope or anything... Just trying to stay realistic and not get excited.

AF got me! I peed on a test... and then wiped to see blood :dohh: Of course. I'll learn my lesson some day...!

Good luck to everyone!

AF got me! I peed on a test... and then wiped to see blood :dohh: Of course. I'll learn my lesson some day...!

Good luck to everyone!
I do that most cycles and never learn! I am sorry AF arrived, wishing you much luck for June.

Thanks ladies! Due to my crazy long cycles I won’t be able to know until July. I mean god knows I’ll still test in June, but it’ll be too early.

I've seen many a lady on these forums with BFPs with early ovulation. If the egg was mature enough to release you're still in with a chance. That's one of the things about Dr. Google.... There are always outliers in the research and people who defy the science when it comes to baby making. Every body and everybody is different. ❤️ What will be will be, fingers crossed it's good news!

Thanks hon that gives me a little hope.

alright!! 9dpo FMU and im seeing something faint-shadowy View attachment 1082070View attachment 1082071

I see it hon. Good luck

Good luck to everyone!

Oh hon I'm so sorry. Hopfully June will be ure month [-o<

I'm spotting so AF is here. :-(

Going to try OPK's next cycle and see if they help me pinpoint my O better. Will see some of you hopefully in the June thread soon. x

Thanks Ladies...I am ok. It was just hard not to get my hopes up this cycle with the lines and symptoms I had at 10-12 DPO. If it was a chemical at least that means that maybe a BFP IS possible at my age.
Next cycle we have pre-seed and I am trying OPK's but still want to keep it quite spontaneous if we can.
Good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->