****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Deethehippy, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Hevalouaddict

Hevalouaddict Mama to 3 beautiful babas

So sorry Dee

Deethehippy likes this.
  2. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

3. Deethehippy

Deethehippy 4 children, 3 angels

Thank you. And news with you today?

4. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney 40 And TTC'Praying for our last little miracle❤

Awww Dee I think u had a chemical hon. With the faint lines and the symptoms.
    I just want to give u a huge hug. But like u said if it was a chemical at least u know u can still get pregnant hon.

AFM
    Feeling really fed up.
    Had a notification from fertility freind saying I've ovulated earlier that usual and to expect my cycle to be shorter than usual.
    I'm 4dpo and still only on CD12.
    Just want this cycle out the way tbh because I know I'm already out.
    Just so scared I'm going to keep on ovulating early from now on. It's really put me on edge.

5. alex_22

alex_22 Well-Known Member

I got my positive digi Thursday night but sadly today my tests have faided to almost negative and I have started to bleed so this pregnancy has ended. I’ll join you ladies in the June thread

6. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

:hugs:

alex_22 likes this.
  7. salamander91

salamander91 Well-Known Member

So sorry alex :hugs:

alex_22 likes this.
  8. Deethehippy

Oh no Alex, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you.

alex_22 likes this.
  9. Deethehippy

Thank you, I think it was a chemical because the tests did get darker over 24 hours for sure and I've always had stark negatives on those blue dyes before. Anyway I really hope it means things are possible for me. It took us 10 mths of proper trying to get those faint lines...I'm scared and frustrated that it may now take another 10 mths to get another BFP and time isn't on our side. OH is quite calm and just says we have to keep trying but I am so desperate to have one last child...in 10 mths I am 47.
    My AF has not gotten going yet but I sometimes get spotting 2 days before...wish it would just get on and get out of the way again.

Sorry you feel so down about this cycle, sending you hugs, try to think positive anyway...

I hope we both get our sticky BFP's soon x

10. Suggerhoney

Oh Alex I'm so sorry to hear this hon. Sending u the biggest hugs ❤

alex_22 likes this.
  11. Lightning7

Lightning7 Well-Known Member

You can start tracking your BBT right away, it's best to do every day when you first start tracking, then in a few cycles when you have got to know yourtemp range you can skip AF days, well I do anyway!

Thanks Sugger but I have a short LP of 8-11 days so if I don't implant by 10 days I don't think it's possible. AF hit the next day right on schedule ](*,)I wasn't overly disappointed as I didn't have any hope anyway. Right now I feel like I'm just waiting for that 12 month TTC mark so we can do some tests and figure out what's going on for us! It shouldn't be so hard, we've already got one kid and I'm only 28, hubby is 33 :( but I have a gut feeling there is something wrong with one of us for why it isn't working.

Sorry Dee and Alex :hugs: hopefully after your chemicals June will bring your sticky beans!

@lisaalove how did you go with your next test! Fx this is it for you!

CD5 for me, see you ladies in the June thread.

lisaalove and Deethehippy like this.
  12. MrsKatie

MrsKatie Well-Known Member

Oh no Alex :( I am so sorry.

alex_22 likes this.
  13. Marriedlaydee

Marriedlaydee Well-Known Member

Hey all I disappeared for a bit cos after my faint positive I started spotting and I was seriously sad about it.

I'm still spotting now but every time it's crazy light. It's been 48 hours now and still waiting for AF to kick in properly. Why does this only happen when you're waiting for a BFP??? Its cruel. I never spot for this long. I checked my chart and seems I'm 12DPO today...I thought I was 13.

I have no tests left so I guess I just wait and see if AF finally starts properly overnight. I'm just hate the guessing and waiting.

I will no doubt now see some of you in June's thread! Hopefully tomorrow!

14. Deethehippy

I’m sorry you’ve had a difficult cycle. The TWW and TTC are both so damn hard at times... I hope you get some definite answers tomorrow.

15. Deethehippy

Wishing you lots of luck for June Lightning. Hopefully you’ll get a little surprise before having to go for any tests.

16. Suggerhoney

I had a really short follicular phase this cycle. I ovulated on day 8 which is supper early for me. I dont normoly ovulate untill day 12 or 13 so why it happened on day 8 I dont know but I'm hoping it's because last cycle was a chemical pregnancy and maybe that's messed with my hormones.

Hope things happen for you hon and u wont need to see a dr. I will see u over in the june thread. I was originally going to be testing around the 5th june but now with the very early ovulation its unlikely that I'm pregnant and my AF has been moved forward and is now due on 5th june. I have a 15 day LP. So if I do start my period on 5th june I shud be due my next AF right near the end of june so I shud still be able to make june and will see u all over there.
    I mite still test this cycle with a cheepie but I dont think its possible to fall pregnant with a very short follicular phase.
    Hoping things go back to normol next cycle.
    Hopfully June will bring lots of BFPs for everyone[-o<

I'm so sorry ure in limbo hon. Sending hugs :hugs:

17. lisaalove

lisaalove Well-Known Member

Hey @Lightning7 my tests are all over on the bfp announcement page. I didnt want to keep putting them up over here.

18. Lightning7

Awesome news Lisa Congratulations! So happy you got your rainbow BFP! Fx for a happy & healthy 9 months for you

lisaalove likes this.
  19. Lightning7

Thanks Dee, that would be so great :) we are on cycle #9 of trying now, plus we weren't preventing for a couple of cycles before that so I'm not overly hopeful! But i figure we are getting close to the 1 year mark so either way works for me haha.

@Suggerhoney sorry to hear that, fx the end of June brings your BFP!

Suggerhoney likes this.
  20. ashleypauline

ashleypauline K&A's Mommy

10dpo and not seeing much...

im so sorry dee!

Deethehippy likes this.