****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Nothing much here either. Just BFNs. I'm holding out hope for a late implantation and therefore a later BFP, but AF is due Wednesday so not long now.

Hi Ladies
So I caved and tested a day earlier than I was telling myself too I would either be 9/10 DPO. I'm leaning towards 9 based off the slight ache I got on Sunday.
I have had some bad looking lines on Frer over a couple of cycles but something seems different with this one. It could be all in my head!
What do you think?
Thanks in advance

20200526_142207.jpg 20200526_142318.jpg

The only other brand in Australia that is even use to Frer is Clear blue. I don't find them as good when it's early.
I'm going to wait a couple more days and see if the line gets any darker. :)

The only other brand in Australia that is even use to Frer is Clear blue. I don't find them as good when it's early.
Ok, wishing you lots of luck when you test again.

I got my positive digi Thursday night but sadly today my tests have faided to almost negative and I have started to bleed so this pregnancy has ended. I’ll join you ladies in the June thread

:hugs: xx

Thank you, I think it was a chemical because the tests did get darker over 24 hours for sure and I've always had stark negatives on those blue dyes before. Anyway I really hope it means things are possible for me. It took us 10 mths of proper trying to get those faint lines...I'm scared and frustrated that it may now take another 10 mths to get another BFP and time isn't on our side. OH is quite calm and just says we have to keep trying but I am so desperate to have one last child...in 10 mths I am 47.
My AF has not gotten going yet but I sometimes get spotting 2 days before...wish it would just get on and get out of the way again.

Sorry you feel so down about this cycle, sending you hugs, try to think positive anyway...

I hope we both get our sticky BFP's soon x

:hugs: hun x

I hope your test gets darker ! *fingers crossed*
:flower: x

Thank you ladies, would it be wise to test again when the bleeding stops to make sure all hcg is gone? This is my first loss so not sure what to do

Hello ladies <3
Im moving over to the JUNE testing thread
.. i shall catch some of you over there

sending big hugs to everyone

Much Love <3
:flower: xo

@WantingababyF ooh hi fellow Aussie :hi: not many of us on here!

Your lines look good to me for that dpo, I know there have been some bad stories on FRER lately but I must say I've never had a false positive on any of mine yet :shrug: fx for you!

Thank you ladies, would it be wise to test again when the bleeding stops to make sure all hcg is gone? This is my first loss so not sure what to do

Normally when you have only been pregnant for a few days the HCG levels go down pretty quickly. You could test after the bleeding to put your mind at rest but I would expect it to be negative by then. Sending you hugs. Lets hope next cycle brings a sticky bean.

@WantingababyF ooh hi fellow Aussie :hi: not many of us on here!

Your lines look good to me for that dpo, I know there have been some bad stories on FRER lately but I must say I've never had a false positive on any of mine yet :shrug: fx for you!

Hi Lightning, Its good to have a fellow Aussie.
So you see it too?
I've got all my fingers crossed, a couple of months ago I had a line similar, I think maybe abit lighter so I'm still not 100% sure I'm not experiencing the same thing.
Only time will tell I guess

Hi ladies thought I would pop on here.. I've had some time away as I've had loads of issues due to not ovulating... I thought I ovulated about 2 weeks ago.. Had quite alot of discharge etc... Been feeling off last few days and a high sence of smell crampy etc... I took a test 3 days ago bfn
Then last night very very faint.. And this morning wich I can see a line.. What do you think.. Top was 3 days ago middle last night bottom fmu

Screenshot_20200526_065810_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Normally when you have only been pregnant for a few days the HCG levels go down pretty quickly. You could test after the bleeding to put your mind at rest but I would expect it to be negative by then. Sending you hugs. Lets hope next cycle brings a sticky bean.

thank you Dee I’ll see you over in the June thread, wishing you lots of luck too

Hi ladies thought I would pop on here.. I've had some time away as I've had loads of issues due to not ovulating... I thought I ovulated about 2 weeks ago.. Had quite alot of discharge etc... Been feeling off last few days and a high sence of smell crampy etc... I took a test 3 days ago bfn
Then last night very very faint.. And this morning wich I can see a line.. What do you think.. Top was 3 days ago middle last night bottom fmu

View attachment 1082138

there’s definitely lines on the bottom two tests and progression! Looks like a bfp to me

This is 4th urine, 2pm...purely because spotting stopped and I thought 'let's see a blank test so I know 100%.

Its 13DPO now.

I see a line. A pink one. But super faint being my millionth pee today etc etc.

I just dont believe it tbh. Only tomorrow morning will convince me!

20200526_135725.jpg

Thank you... Its been a long 8 months just holding for as long as I can to do another... My boobs are on fireeee

just remember it takes on average 48hrs for hcg to double so if you can hold off that long you should see some nice progression (believe me I know that’s sooo much easier said than done) wishing you lots of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->