****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

I took another test this evening, as with my first baby my pm urine was always better that FMU.
What do you ladies think?

20200526_233849.jpg 20200526_233905.jpg

This is 4th urine, 2pm...purely because spotting stopped and I thought 'let's see a blank test so I know 100%.

Its 13DPO now.

I see a line. A pink one. But super faint being my millionth pee today etc etc.

I just dont believe it tbh. Only tomorrow morning will convince me!

View attachment 1082141
I am the same just done another test and can't see a thing :(

This is 4th urine, 2pm...purely because spotting stopped and I thought 'let's see a blank test so I know 100%.

Its 13DPO now.

I see a line. A pink one. But super faint being my millionth pee today etc etc.

I just dont believe it tbh. Only tomorrow morning will convince me!

View attachment 1082141
I think I can see faint pink....good luck

Yikes. I don't want to get my hopes up but it's so hard not too.
As the test dried the line got more visable too.
In the past those false ones had almost faded to nothing after it dried.
Got everything crossed that this is your BFP..let us know how any further tests go.

I've just had hgc bloods done I should get results tomorrow... Does anyone else feel there very aware of there uterus I can feel it when I bend etc feels full

I've just had hgc bloods done I should get results tomorrow... Does anyone else feel there very aware of there uterus I can feel it when I bend etc feels full

I had that when I was pregnant with my twins even very early on. Good luck with your blood results tomorrow.

Alright ladies I’m nervous!

I took 3 tests this morning. A Walmart cheapie, a frer and a clinicalguard dip stick. I got a definite line on the Walmart test, but the frer has the faintest of faint lines and nothing on the clinicalguard. So now I’m afraid the Walmart test is false. Thoughts? B6F49B10-135C-4609-9CE0-7355490BFE4F.jpeg 92C1F9D8-16F6-4031-BD46-DF71C58FB614.jpeg 0C323670-8F4C-47E4-BC88-3C41C5C74BC2.jpeg 032B1AB0-2C98-4898-8885-163E2B97DF2A.png

Alright ladies I’m nervous!

I took 3 tests this morning. A Walmart cheapie, a frer and a clinicalguard dip stick. I got a definite line on the Walmart test, but the frer has the faintest of faint lines and nothing on the clinicalguard. So now I’m afraid the Walmart test is false. Thoughts? View attachment 1082155 View attachment 1082156 View attachment 1082157 View attachment 1082158

Frers can be late picking it up strong...I bought myself some as when they show...they're pretty amazing! I've had a super faint positive today...hang in there!

I definitely see it on the cheapie test...good luck!

I am the same just done another test and can't see a thing :(

I think so early on that testing without first morning urine will always be a bit dodgy! I'm a mix of excited and in disbelief right now. Nothing will make me hopeful until I test tomorrow.

I'm just so happy I didnt imagine the faint line on Saturday morning!

I have frers and ICs arriving tomorrow. And one more supermarket cheapie! Haah

I had that when I was pregnant with my twins even very early on. Good luck with your blood results tomorrow.
I've had 2 losses one of twins and there is 3 sets in my family.. That would be a shock as I have an 8 and 10yr old

I've had 2 losses one of twins and there is 3 sets in my family.. That would be a shock as I have an 8 and 10yr old
I'm sorry for your losses. It would be a shock but you would get used to it hehe Twins are the best :)

I've done another 2 tests today and bfn got a feeling it was a bad box of tests

BFN for me this morning. 12dpo. My period is due tomorrow. Pretty much just waiting for her to show now. I sulked all morning and now I'm over it.

On to round 2 of letrozole.

IMG_20200526_080411.jpg

Dani - I'm sorry about the BFN's - you are not truly out until AF shows.

Mrs. MaBrEy - I'm sorry, wishing you heaps of luck for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->