****MAY 2020 TESTING & LUCKY THREAD - feel free to join***

Thank you! I’ve tried four different blue dye tests and see the same thing. I tried a pink dye test yesterday afternoon and saw no line. I’m so confused!

Thank you! I’ve tried four different blue dye tests and see the same thing. I tried a pink dye test yesterday afternoon and saw no line. I’m so confused!

Blue tests are known for false positives or faint 'evap' lines. I would advise you to keep testing to see if the lines get darker and to try other makes of test too. Good luck!

My FRERs x2 arrive from amazon tomorrow. As do the ICs...I'm literally going to have my pee waiting in a cup all day potentially tomorrow will be interesting to get through without losing the plot.

No spotting. I've not been checking 'up there' anymore at least. My pelvis is generally feeling like it's on fire right now. I haven't even told my husband, hoping if I get a BFP tomorrow that I can surprise him!

Father's Day is too long away to wait...but that would be cool if I could wait that long but itll never happen.

Pleeeeease be a bright pink pinky line tomorrow......waiting to test is the worst!

My FRERs x2 arrive from amazon tomorrow. As do the ICs...I'm literally going to have my pee waiting in a cup all day potentially tomorrow will be interesting to get through without losing the plot.

No spotting. I've not been checking 'up there' anymore at least. My pelvis is generally feeling like it's on fire right now. I haven't even told my husband, hoping if I get a BFP tomorrow that I can surprise him!

Father's Day is too long away to wait...but that would be cool if I could wait that long but itll never happen.

Pleeeeease be a bright pink pinky line tomorrow......waiting to test is the worst!
Oooh....good luck to you! It’s so hard to sleep or anything with the thought of testing on your mind.

BFN for me this morning. 12dpo. My period is due tomorrow. Pretty much just waiting for her to show now. I sulked all morning and now I'm over it.

On to round 2 of letrozole.

View attachment 1082161

So sorry, fingers crossed for your round 2 of Letrozole.
I just did my second round of Letrozole too, after 6 rounds of Clomid. Ovulated both times and this time I have an early BFP hoping that it sticks and progresses.
Keep positive because it does definatly work if the dosage is enough to stimulate ovulatation.
I have a 16 month old as a result of Letrozole too.
Good Luck

Lines still there on last nights test this morning, that is always a good sign.
I'm pretty certain It's my BFP, but very cautious as it obviously is very early days.
I am thinking I'll get a couple more Frers today to take tonight (my FMU is always rubbish) and a Digi, so if I get a nice like I can get those 3 little letters to confirm. \\:D/

I got my positive digi Thursday night but sadly today my tests have faided to almost negative and I have started to bleed so this pregnancy has ended. I’ll join you ladies in the June thread
I'm so sorry Alex :hugs:

Woke up this morning to blood on the tissue.

I'm devastated right now. Dont know what to think.

I've put my mooncup in...I'm feeling so angry and confused. And sad. I've never had this happen before.

Last edited:

I've put my mooncup in...I'm feeling so angry and confused. And sad. I've never had this happen before.
I’m so sorry, big hugs to you, this TTC is so hard at times.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

This evening's test. Less than 24 hours between tests.
Do you think it's darker?

20200527_181509.jpg 20200527_181531.jpg

I’d say about the same but 48 hours is when you see most progression. It’s so nerve wracking waiting - good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->