May IVF

Hi Girls, I have been MIA for a few months. We took a break after we moved. Will be starting IVF when the new cycle starts. Should be in the beginning of May.

Hello everyone,
I've not been online for the past 24hrs, I've been getting spoiled my my dh. It was our 3rd wedding anniv yesterday.
Love the team logo... and I managed to add it to my signature too. Thanks Wrightywales

Hi girls,

Akcher - welcome! Let us know when you get started.

Mrs.T - Congratulations!

Wrightywales - The signature looks great! I even managed to add it. Woo Hoo.

Hi Roobie - I forgot to respond to your post - sorry.

When I was on buserelin I was on a flare protocol. So I took it for only 2 days before I started stimming. Turns out flare was too strong for me, as I was very overstimulated right away. So, this time around I'm on a long protocol and I was down regging for 13 days before I started stims.

I'm feeling ok. Have a headache that won't go away, but I'll put up with it if it means a baby at the end of this thing!

Hi latestarter

Good luck for tomorrow, it's such a scary process isn't it! This is my 4th attempt, & as I said in my previous post, it was only after the 3rd attempt they found the problem was my poor egg quality, (kept following thesame pattern with each cycle)...I'd respond really well to all the drugs & get about 12 eggs & the majority would fertilise after the 1st day, but then after that it wouldn't go so well & the embies would block & stop growing apart from 2 at each go. So, they're trying this newish thing whereby I took some tablets for 6 wks before the injections to try & improve the quality of my eggs, (not exactly sure what they were)...now on Gonal F 200 & Menopor 1 amp & also taking this other inj to keep the big follicle from growing so quickly, all is ok at the moment & got to go back on Sun. Apparently it's a short protocol! It must've been awful for you to have your last attempt cancelled...when they told me it was a possibility I felt gutted. I really hope you get good results tomorrow...fingers crossed!

Love Jayne x

hi

Mrs T - congratulations on your 3rd wedding anniversary hope you had a lovely day.

Akcher - welcome. good luck with your IVF cycle

Latestarter - hope your headache goes

glad you all like the signature

well 16 days til i start down reg and starting to get very nervous but not stressing out loads yet no doubt i will soon as it gets closer.
planned a day out next week with hubby and a few friends so quite looking forward to that. it will take my mind off things for abit just hope the weather is going to be nice. knowing UK it will be raining lol.

One week today until Down Regs start. Going to Barcelona the following day so I have my doctors note, haha, taking stuff on the plane, etc. Part of me is looking forward to starting, the other part is dreading the side effects.

Unfortunate that we have to do this really...

Happy May! Good luck girls!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I made it!!!! Past the first blood test results. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My E2 was 664. I'm very happy. Last time, when they cancelled me, my E2 was already at 5159 after my first blood test! I would have liked to see a number between 300 and 500 - but I'll take this too. I'm so relieved.

My level is still a little bit high, so they are reducing my puregon to 200 iu from 225iu. AND I get tomorrow off - no blood work. So I can sleep in, and have one less needle this week. The nurse sounded positive, and told me the level was nothing to worry about, they just want to slow the growth of my eggies down a bit.

I think I'll make it to retrieval and transfer this time! This has made my day!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Well done Latestarter! it all sounds very nerve wracking as so many things can go wrong. This is looking really good for you. It didn't really cross my mind that I might not make it through a cycle. Not going to think about it too much as want to stay positive.

Wishing you all the best and lots of :dust::dust:

One week today until Down Regs start. Going to Barcelona the following day so I have my doctors note, haha, taking stuff on the plane, etc. Part of me is looking forward to starting, the other part is dreading the side effects.

Unfortunate that we have to do this really...

Have a great time in Barcelona

Hi Girls, I have been MIA for a few months. We took a break after we moved. Will be starting IVF when the new cycle starts. Should be in the beginning of May.

Hi Akcher
Will you be down regulating or starting on simulation drugs?
Am wait for the :witch: to arrive so I can get started on my stimulating drugs.... hopefully about the 12th May.
:dust:

Hey

I like loti cola in pink as well. Its just nice to be part of a group.

Does anyone know when we get our drugs? Im wating for a call from a drug courier to get my stimm drugs. I have my baseline scan on the 14th. OMG its only 2 weeks to go. :happydance:

Im stressed ladies right now, my company is merging with another and im def being made redundant. I will know if i have a job or not on the 2nd june. Great timing isnt it!!! :hissy:

Hi Dilek

sorry to hear about your job, that is bad timing :hugs:
I know it easy to say but harder to do but try not to stress... your ovaries dont like it. Fingers crossed for june xx

Hi Girls,
Do you mind if I join you .. ?
I started DR on April 13th ( 0.5 ml burselin daily injections ) and I have to be honest I haven't suffered from one side effect at all in fact my OH commented last week about how pleasant I have been ... Not that I am not anyway !! :blush:

I have been quite clam about the whole process so far and haven't been at all anxious ... BUT theres always a But .... I went for my baseline scan yesterday morning after DR for 17 days and I haven't completely DR !! :hissy: They've told me to carry on for another week and I have a rescan next Wednesday. My lining was at 5.5mm and they wont even contemplate stimming until its 4mm.
To say that this completely knocked my cool, calm and collective attitude is an understatement and after scrubbing the whole house top to bottom and completeing 3 loads of washing, drying and ironing I sat down and cried my heart out.:cry:

However Im back to my normal self today, full of PMA and looking forward to the future. I just keep telling myself that someday we will have the baby we so dearly want its just taking a liitle longer than we anticipated.

hi Emerald-Sarah

hope your keeping up the PMA. :hug:

Curley Sue - Have a lovely holiday, best way to start IVF!

Mrs T are you down regulating right now? my FS said I would be given some drugs to start on day 19 which will guarantee a bleed 7 days later. Is that the case with you or are you not sure when AF will show up?

Dilek - massive bummer about job! will there be a reasonable redundancy package? Thats a lot of stress on your shoulders right now but try not to worry as its all out of your control anyway. I know its easier said than done.:hugs:

Wrightywales - I should be a week after you. I am not nervous yet and am just counting down the days. i am such an impatient person.

Have a nice bank holiday weekend everyone in UK!! and nice non bank holiday to everyone else.:hug:

Hi Brambletess
Am not on any drugs just waiting for the af to show, am due about the 12th so am flying back to London on the 10th. My fs drugs start on cd 2, but I've to have a scan and bloods done before I inject.
My temp chart on ff hasnt shown up ov yet, which worries me. Once I know I've ov'ed I can then pin point af arrived..... something not playing ball this month!!!

Thanks for your support girls.

Brambletess - I wouldn't worry about not making it through a cycle. Most people do get through the stimming stage. With me, they just put me on the wrong protocol to start with. And prior to IVF, I had not done any stimming drugs before (except clomid) so they had no idea how I'd react. I'm sure you will be just fine.

Mrs. T - So you aren't taking any supression drugs at all? Or are you on a flare protocol and will be taking stimming and suppression drugs right on CD 2? I did the short/flare protocol first and liked it - because it was short. You get to start sooner!

Dilek - I'm so sorry about your job and it is crappy timing. Stay strong - I'm sure that an even better opportunity will present itself. That is what usually happens.

Yikes - I have to run. A friend is running a half marathon this morning and I'm charged with picture taking at the first water station. Fun - especially since I'm not running - just hanging out with my herbal tea cheering her on!

UK girls - enjoy your holiday. I wish we were having a holiday here this week.

Hello everyone!

Latestarter - that's great news am really pleased for you (and thanks for the info in your earlier post).

I'm afraid it looks like I am going to be the first one of us to have a bit of a "wobble"! Am due to start my down regs on saturday and, at the moment, I can't sleep, am extremely narky and getting REALLY stressed!!! I have alot on in work at the moment and am really busy. I thought this would keep me occupied in the run up to the drugs, but I feel like I'm about to freak out. It may be the work stuff that's bugging me, but I keep running things through my mind like..."What if I don't produce any eggs?"........."What if they don't fertilize?" etc etc and really winding myself up!! I've kept myself busy over the weekend with nice stuff to do but this afternoon, I've even got pains in my chest (nothing major)!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping it's just a blip and by next weekend I will have calmed down.

Sorry to rant and to be negative girls, but I had to get this off my chest and B&B is probably the best place as there will be people in my situation who understand how I feel. Thanks, Roobie xxxxx

Forgot to say.......can anyone help me with getting the Maybe Baby sig as I haven't done it right ( I haven't got a clue haha!!) Roobie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->