~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Yey you! I am hoping the fact that I could not brush my tongue this AM is good sign. I normally don't gag so much when I brush my tongue. Almost puked like 5 times in the shower :sick:

It all sounds pretty promising:) as much as throwing up can be...lol

I couldn't resist any more and I had to pee really bad. With diluted urine I got another :bfp: o.m.g. starting to think this is real. This one is from another batch!! :thumbup:

Here are the pics. First one is the one that I thought looked weird and the second is the one I took after about a two hour hold :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130530.jpg
    Snapshot_20130530.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapshot_20130530_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20130530_1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Looks good!! Iam pretty sure it would be safe to say you are prego!!!

Here are the pics. First one is the one that I thought looked weird and the second is the one I took after about a two hour hold :)

Wow! Congratulations! First month trying your lucky! I'm on 2 and a half years with 6 failed rounds of clomid plus 1 failed iui. Sticky baby dust your way!

Wow! Congratulations! First month trying your lucky! I'm on 2 and a half years with 6 failed rounds of clomid plus 1 failed iui. Sticky baby dust your way!

Actually we have been trying since Feb. I know that doesn't seem long but DH had an accident when he was younger and wasn't even sure if he could have a :baby: Thank you for the congrats! You will get yours! BABY DUST ALL AROUND!!!

Some one :help: Possible false BFP!!! O.M.G. I hope not. Just tested at 13DPO with midday urine after a four hour hold and I got this!! I am having like no symptoms!! What the heck am I to do??!!

That doesn't look false to me [-X. Congrats!!!!! :thumbup:

Congrats!!! Looks good to me! Praying your line keeps getting darker!

My Af was due 5/28. Today is the 30th. I was thinking about waiting to test until 6/4. That would be a week exactly that I would be late. Good Luck to you!:)

Oh my!! Mamabear!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! <3 :hugs: congrats!!

I tested again with a first signal. I got another BFP lol. Here's to hoping my lines get darker! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well the :witch: showed up last night. Im officially out for may. Congrats to all with BFPs!

today is 13dpo and still getting bfn I go for blood work tmrw and iam praying the tests are wrong? I am so heart broken I really thought it was going to work.

How is everyone else?

I got this with FMU this AM!!! Progression!!!! Yiipeeee!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130531.jpg
    Snapshot_20130531.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey everyone so I had planned on waiting til I was at least a week late but I just couldnt wait any longer. My AF was due on Tuesday and still no show. Praying it continues. DH and I BD three days before my ovulation day. Anyway, the test I just took came back BFN. :growlmad:
I typically get a migraine a couple days before AF arrives and I have yet to have one. I've had cramping, fatigue, and last night lower back pain. Could there be something else going on? Did I test too soon? I'm so disappointed. I was hoping that Id be able to tell DH on Fathers Day but now Idk if that will happen.

Well, Af is due today and nothing. Tested again this morning and had a faint line on a $ test my husband couldn't see but I did. Then I got a BFN on frer. Not sure if I will get a BFP or AF but we will see.

today is 13dpo and still getting bfn I go for blood work tmrw and iam praying the tests are wrong? I am so heart broken I really thought it was going to work.

How is everyone else?

I am 16dpo and I just tested like 30mins ago and got a BFN. I'm really upset. I think I am going to wait til Tuesday to take another test. Then I will be exactly one week late for AF and if at that point AF still hasnt shown up and I get BFN I'm calling the doctor. It's so hard to stay calm when you want something so bad and your body is acting all sorts of different.

Good Luck to you!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->